Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer (378 Views)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland / How Do I Quote Thread Or Comment On Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer by mumumugu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
It does make me feel good about myself and my writing. Still, I often wonder whether people who “like” my posts have actually read what I’ve written. You see, my narcissistic tendency has a quirk. It doesn’t blindly count “like”s, it wants to know why it was liked. Was it amusing, inspiring, slightly disturbing, weird, witty and poetic? What did it remind the reader of?

A “like” goes a good way to bolster confidence, but a comment is so much better. I know I sometimes just leave a “like” for other people’s posts without comment. Mostly, because I am dumbfounded. I just can’t think of an appropriate response sometimes, no matter how well I can tell the flavor of a popsicle by sitting on it. Sometimes, I don’t take the time to read the entire post, and then I just like it

So, whenever you like my posts and comments, please do write something in respons

(1) (Reply)

#special Offer / For The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Members: / Nairalnaders: Kindly Drop Your New Year Resolution(s) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.