Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,545 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase (23410 Views)

Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase by williamson46: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Dahjhi:

You mean him not me right? undecided
lol.. Yeah him nt you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase by aspirebig: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Isn't this good enough for the FP?

CNN should report this!
Re: Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase by pretty16(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
TheRealMrStan:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/nigerian-tissue-seller-in-spain-returns.html?

[img]http://thepapertreeacademy.files./2012/02/tissue-paper.jpg[/img]

Most times we may not understand. 1 good deed, would one day bring back to us a blessing u would least expect coming your way. It may look like the guy is a fool for returning the Brief case, or he didn't get enough reward for returning the Briefcase. But the blessings heading that man's way because of that singular act, u will be surprised. Am talking from experience. Sometimes some people's good deeds, Even their Children Reap from the good that their Parents had done in the past. What if "you" as an individual lost ur valuable, and God sends a good samaritan like the man to return it to you, wouldn't you be grateful to God for sending such a person your way. I would return it without thinking 2wice. A similar thing happened to my step dad. In this case he was coming back from work @ night and Found a Wallet on the Floor, in the Wallet was $3000 some credit cards etc but no contact info, and then he took the Wallet to the police station, and the police told him to drop his info incase anyone stopped by to ask for it. Initially I was like, no contact info nothing, if na naija man, e go just pocket the money, leave the Wallet for ground waka. grin, but he didn't even if he wasn't rewarded for it. But when my mom dropped her purse in a shopping mall this was like many years later, with her money credit cards, valuable stuffs in there, by the time she realized it she screamed and started re tracing her steps, heading towards the parking lot, as soon as she steps outside the door, a white woman has picked up the purse and was already handing it to a police officer, and she just ran to them screaming it's mine, and then she thanked the woman. We never really know how it feels until we find ourselves in such situations. Then u will have no choice than to be grateful to God for sending a good Samaritan your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu State Orphans Involve In Accident - All Alive (photos) / The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Ongoing Awka Millennium City Full Coverage (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.