Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers (1142 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fellow NL people, please is there nowhere in OBJ's my watch where he explained further his earlier accusation against GEJ that he was recruiting 1000 snipers. Why on earth would OBJ condescend so low to engage in spreading falsehood? What will he stand to benefit in trying to run GEJ down? Is he angry that the benin-ore death-trap that took lives daily and made travelers suffer in anguish while he kept a blind face for eight (cool good years was fixed by GEJ in just less than three (3) years and people are happy plying that route from south-south to the south-west? Or is he mad that GEJ has eliminated queues from our gas stations, a situation that led to cars being stolen, inability to meet up schedules, loss of time and sometimes even physical assaults from uniform men? Or is he concerned GEJ has embarrassed him by unbundling phcn and carrying out the most transparent privatization in our nation's history, a feat he couldnt achieve? Or is it because aliko dangote can now transport his weighty cement products via train from Lagos to Osun, a folktale during OBJ's regime. My fellow NLers what about the 1000 snipers? I have come to the conclusion that whoever believes what the old ruler says is in same predicament with him, a COMPLETE FAILURE.

5 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by stebell(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obj is a man not to be taken seriously. cos he speaks b4 he reasons.. Jus like Buhari, Obj has nothing to tell Nigerians.
A man who was president at the same tym Min for power and Min for Petroleum cudnt fix our problems then.

4 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yet he has the impetus to criticize one who out-performed him

3 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Do you expect him to put everything in it?
Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Logically, do you not think an issue as this should have been given priority? Did you hear yourself? Are you in OBJ's category?

4 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by davitogreat(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

OBJ's 1000 snipers comment was a very serious allegation. See no reason why he will skip it in his book. Unless it was said just to stir controversy.

5 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
davitogreat:

OBJ's 1000 snipers comment was a very serious allegation. See no reason why he will skip it in his book. Unless it was said just to stir controversy.
Exactly what I'm saying. That guy is becoming worse than liar mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
ahaika23:
Exactly what I'm saying. That guy is becoming worse than liar mohammed
I wish Nigerians can have some sense.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
ahaika23:
Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2014
ahaika23:
I feel for a section of Nigerians who are blinded by jealousy
Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by jamace(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Obj is a rabble rouser who just want to be seen to be concerned about Nigeria but a true observer knows that Obj is fighting to remain a king maker. Period.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2014
jamace:
Obj is a rabble rouser who just want to be seen to be concerned about Nigeria but a true observer knows that Obj is fighting to remain a king maker. Period.
He's a wicked and pathetic old man who never did a single good for us all for eight years. He did nothing good even for his tribe.
Re: Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers by ahaika23: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2014
ahaika23:
He's a wicked and pathetic old man who never did a single good for us all for eight years. He did nothing good even for his tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Boko Haram Drops Letters In Gombe Warning People Not To Vote(see Photo) / GEJ Secretly File 5 More Cases To Stop Buhari And INEC / Nigerian Army Special Forces Training Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.