Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,714 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos (55113 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
oh my God!!!!
Maybe fashion hardly entice him; but u get bad mouth ooo

Am sure his account is breathing more than yours.....#winks#
yea it breaths more than mine,i no go lie u..
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Romanciella:
re u in udus..… if yes..wat course nd level
nope am not
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by coolfredo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
axortedbabe:
ok but am not really talking bout d type of cloth,am talking bout d quality..frm d luk of this things he's wearing,they r fake,atleast Nt for a celebrity..
my deae those pixz are taken frm location dts wht he is askd to wear, i blve u kno wht he is good at makin pipu laf
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by sleekpro(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
axortedbabe:
upon all d endorsements,glo,gotv,n so on,na dis cheap cheap things him wear full body..

Them cheap becos na mr ibu waer am abi?

Spear dat shit,

If na banky or tufaze, or jim ik!

Ppl like u, will still thinks or say, its a designers!

This guy has money, and he shopswere others shop, they all attend d same shows and evnts.

The problem is he taking gud care of his body!
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by Harmvirus(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gmajor:
where is the weight loss nah.
C mr ibu forming sexy

cheesy cheesy dey there
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Nna mehn
His package just dey dia ayakata

Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by Wisegeek01(m): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Exactly,if not for societal pressure our tropical region requires short and t-shirt or something very light.

I personally prefer one nice short ,t shirt and one 'put leg waka footwear'.

During my friend's wedding I was the best man, omo! see sweating like christmas goat grin

I keep still wondering how people wear all that suit the entire day and still remain normal. grin

There's nothing like a simple life oo o,
But sadly most peeps want to fit in some how in d society, Even if it means displeasing themselves"

That reminds me of one dude that always comes around one cafe, with just shorts a palm and a plane white polo,

With his small stature you'd think he's one errand boy like dt, not until he sent one of the boys there to go get him something in his car, well you know d rest,

the guy came back with solid gist about the man's car been the latest in town, that was when we payed attention to the man's phone and watch . .. quite expensive and his palm pure leather lipsrsealed

My point tho is that some people will rather opt for comfort and a simple lifestyle rather than try to fit in with social standards*

1 Like

Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by Truckpusher(m): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Wisegeek01:

There's nothing like a simple life oo o,
But sadly most peeps want to fit in some how in d society, Even if it means displeasing themselves"

That reminds me of one dude that always comes around one cafe, with just shorts a palm and a plane white polo,

With his small stature you'd think he's one errand boy like dt, not until he sent one of the boys there to go get him something in his car, well you know d rest,

the guy came back with solid gist about the man's car been the latest in town, that was when we payed attention to the man's phone and watch . .. quite expensive and his palm pure leather lipsrsealed

My point tho is that some people will rather opt for comfort and a simple lifestyle rather than try to fit in with social standards*
Internet cafe?

1 Like

Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by femikay149(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
axortedbabe:
upon all d endorsements,glo,gotv,n so on,na dis cheap cheap things him wear full body..

One question for You...Is It Your Money!!!!!!! ?
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by Mancity26(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
shadowgwalker:
his head never still less?
hahahahah..ur case no bi here.
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by kofigodwin: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Extom:
Op, are you sure you know what a weight loss looks like??
that the boss
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by niceone3(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
lol Mbu ko Ibu ni
Re: Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos by continentalceo(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Nigga still Ugly as Bleep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.