Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards (4099 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Mtv Africa Music Awards 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hey Ibkaye wussup jor? Been ages. *Correct Person* wink

*To all y'all who're making sense on this thread, keep doing yo' thang, truth be told*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
Bamsyle:

Hey Ibkaye wussup jor? Been ages. *Correct Person* wink

*To all y'all who're making sense on this thread, keep doing yo' thang, truth be told*
Am cool jare cheesy

You nko? cheesy
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
Jus' chillin'.

*We've not met in the same thread for ages. But I've been seeing yo' posts on other threads, great chick you are - always keepin' it real* wink
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
Aww, thankies very much o embarassed cheesy

Good to see you again smiley
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
You're welcome. *But why embarrassed na? Ok, you're blushing* wink
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2008
Lmao hehehehe blushing ko grin
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
everywhere is meet up wink
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
blushed? ROFLMAO
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Ibkaye
Aiight, keep doin' yo' thang gurl.

*exits momentarily in order not to derail thread*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
stay na undecided
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
You too, keep doing 'yo thang' cheesy cheesy
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
These guys r kids and secondly,i think what was said was misunderstood by some.
@ d end of the show,their was a backstage for artist to say whateva they wanted to say.And no offence to the organiser,thats wat's on their mind.
Make refrence to The ghanaian artist.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
princesa:

stay na undecided

*hummin' Fela Kuti's 'Palava'
"When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. . ."*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
where is the trouble
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2008
*Ask that guy whose name sounds like that of a crab. . . erm. . . what's that his name again? Akon. I think he sang "Don't Trouble Nobody. . ."*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
lmao

Bamsyle:

*Ask that guy whose name sounds like that of a crab. . . erm. . . what's that his name again? Akon. I think he sang "Don't Trouble Nobody. . ."*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
na wa o!awards are awards some are frauds but p2 don"t need to cry over it u win some u lose some dats the way it is ooooooo!
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by babaCT(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
those twins sef.they r good but haba it should not always be bout them.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by technokid(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
From my own perspective I think P-square are sometimes rude and self centered. I have been in a performance in calabar where they were performing, a fan from the crowd took of one of their cap and ran into the crowd, can you believe Peter ran into the crowd after him and collected the cap.
During an interview they were asked why they asked why they haven't signed anybody ontheir record label, guess their reply"We can't sign anybody yet because we see ourselves out before thinking of anybody".
it's not as if I have any beef for these guys cos I relieve do respect them for their hard work and I believe theydeserved more than one award inluding Best Video award, their murmuring just shows greed and rudeness at its peek
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by CGutta(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ Tosin:

wow. . . HE QUOTED PSQUARE's STMT "Sometimes many things happen, this is Nigeria, and in Awards anything can happen " I no fit blame u. . . u never finish school! moving on. . . If u cud read and comprehend, u'd be quiet by now. . . sorry MF! cheesy

technokid:

From my own perspective I think P-square are sometimes rude and self centered. I have been in a performance in calabar where they were performing, a fan from the crowd took of one of their cap and ran into the crowd, can you believe Peter ran into the crowd after him and collected the cap.
During an interview they were asked why they asked why they haven't signed anybody ontheir record label, guess their reply"We can't sign anybody yet because we see ourselves out before thinking of anybody".
it's not as if I have any beef for these guys because I relieve do respect them for their hard work and I believe theydeserved more than one award inluding Best Video award, their murmuring just shows greed and rudeness at its peek
LMAO. . .
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by shollyaj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2008
They aint bad, maybe they truly deserve more,
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by mcwalka(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
princesa:

where is the trouble
SEE PRINCESA THE TROUBLE IS THE GUYS ARE VERY GOOD, THEIR SONGS AND THEIR VIDEO ARE SMASHING HOT. THEY DESERVE MORE AND YOU KNW THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL AWARD THIS WILL ALSO BOOST THEIR CV. THEY DESERVE MORE THAN THAT.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
mcwalka:

SEE PRINCESA THE TROUBLE IS THE GUYS ARE VERY GOOD, THEIR SONGS AND THEIR VIDEO ARE SMASHING HOT. THEY DESERVE MORE AND YOU KNW THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL AWARD THIS WILL ALSO BOOST THEIR CV. THEY DESERVE MORE THAN THAT.

We know the they deserve more than that but they need to give more new Nigerian artist chance.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by kosovo(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2008
P SQUARE CAN GO AND HANG.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2008
kosovo:

P SQUARE CAN GO AND HANG.

You know serious make our Super Star go hang. embarassed
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
mcwalka:

they've gotten enough already and more is still coming
yet they complain over something inconsequential, atleast they got one home
they are just selfish sad
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by cabali(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2008
It aint the first time an artiste is getting less than they deserve. mariah carrey once came to the AMAa with 4 different outfits as she was nominated over 7 times that year.

She left wearing just one of them and that was for a performance. She did not get any award that night. did she kill herself? No, instead she went to work and came up with emancipation of mimi and yáll know where that went.

these boys should not get a bad taste on their success!!
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by CGutta(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
cabali:

It aint the first time an artiste is getting less than they deserve. mariah carrey once came to the AMAa with 4 different outfits as she was nominated over 7 times that year.

She left wearing just one of them and that was for a performance. She did not get any award that night. did she kill herself? No, instead she went to work and came up with emancipation of mimi and yáll know where that went.

these boys should not get a bad taste on their success!!

Tell em.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by lagoslag: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2008
Music is an art of expression right? so why hide your feelings and pretend its all good. let 'em out. Kanye does that all the time and other artists who are not afraid to speak their mind.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by vowiski(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2008
P SQUARE, u want more? huh? lol
what a waste of  mimicked insignificant talents.
P SQUARE go to FARM. (that's the change we are talking about)
Iraq gets $1 billion from farm produce annually.
wetin una even dey sing self? DO ME, DO ME
u want more?, BRING US THE GRAMMY WITH YOUR DUMB! GAME OVER
I LAUGH IN PIDGEN ENGLISH.
GO to fARM. yes they can.
we go wise ooo. yes we can.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
vowiski:

P SQUARE, u want more? huh? lol
what a waste of  mimicked insignificant talents.
P SQUARE go to FARM. (that's the change we are talking about)
Iraq gets $1 billion from farm produce annually.
wetin una even dey sing self? DO ME, DO ME
u want more?, BRING US THE GRAMMY WITH YOUR DUMB! GAME OVER
I LAUGH IN PIDGEN ENGLISH.
GO to fARM. yes they can.
we go wise ooo. yes we can.

Where do you see this one you quoted?
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by tosinadeda: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Leave am make him dey talk rubbish!
Y himsef no go farm with him family!
Psquare is d more popular naija artiste in africa!
D only naija artiste dat makes real money 4rm album sales

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen 'n Download Free Full Tracks From The Internet / (VIDEO) American Kids Dancing To Wizkid's Dont Dull [DOWNLOAD] / DOWNLOAD: Naakmusiq – Mamelani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.