Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women (53980 Views)

World's Strongest Dwarf To Wed 6ft Tall Transgender Girlfriend (photos) / More Exciting Photos From Dabota Lawson And Billionaire Sunny Aku's Wedding / Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:
jesus I would be like a kid standing with this giants..this one go dey beat me 4 house self cry

My kid just turned 1 cheesy
because of ur kid, i'll marry a white woman. N i just sighted one @ LaurelP .
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Ewoma45(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Boy,c tall gals! At 5'9 I saw a gal like 6'3 behind me one day,ol'boy my mouth was wide open. This gal was extremely curvy. People tall sha.
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by drnairalov: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bossforeva:
because of ur kid, i'll marry a white woman. N i just sighted one @ LaurelP .

lol black is beautiful too
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by redcliff: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aprime:
Cute ladies. But I can't date any.
I'm scared of height.

I can sooo date them.. even ladies taller than me. The bad thing is im over 6.3 so it wont make any sense being with them.
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Lilamartedi(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:
jesus I would be like a kid standing with this giants..this one go dey beat me 4 house self cry

Bae, stop uploading pics of our baby on Social networks angry
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:

lol black is beautiful too
If not for Age, i might have married the one on my dp.
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by drnairalov: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bossforeva:
If not for Age, i might have married the one on my dp.

awww cry she cute. age is just a number..
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by drnairalov: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lilamartedi:

lool my sweetheart VICTORIA...heart beat, Te amo, One of a kind.. ok sweet I af heard u grin
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lilamartedi:
GAME PLAY.

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by optimusprime2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
super model Oluchi Onweagba, is almost 6"1 she should be on the list too

1 Like

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by mimiejacobz(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:

Ur baby is cute with beautiful eyes n lips n she's actually pouting,lol
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wow...tall people rock!
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I done dey see pic of this pikin on various dps over a year a now na.
Abi she reincarnate? shocked
Same here ooo
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
publicenemy:
if Number 1 is ur girl friend and you feel the urge to fvck @nite and she says no.....

just go to sleep and dont try anything stvpid.
lol

No be woman? I go still scope chop the poocee

1 Like

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
moreeni:
Wow...tall people rock!
no, tall people stone angry
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
I can't marry a very tall woman. angry So, if I'm struggling to get something off the fridge, you will just come and pick it like it's nothing and hand it over to me like I be your younger brother, I will just punch you in the goddamn ribs. angry Idi'ot trynna make me feel awkward angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by eROCK247(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:
jesus I would be like a kid standing with these giants..this one go dey beat me 4 house self cry

Extend my birthday wishes to her... all d goodies life has to offer. BTW, those gals r ALL cute!
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Temibassie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:
jesus I would be like a kid standing with these giants..this one go dey beat me 4 house self cry

pls can I borrow this cutie?
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by drnairalov: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Temibassie:
pls can I borrow this cutie?

cheesy
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by toniaangel(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
winkThis ladies are rile big... Lovely hight

1 Like

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by unmask: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:

you kid is soooooo cute..... Love her eyes
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by unmask: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
To get that ada and solve some bedmatics..... **dreamy**
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by ejikeme(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
*.Ogonna Nneka Nnamani

is a retired Nigerian-American indoor volleyball player and former member of the United States National and Olympic team. She is regarded as one of the best players in Stanford University's history with a career record of 2,450 kills. She's 6.1ft tall.

. Ogonna at her traditional marriage in Enugu

hehehehehehe.........didn't know you will include my sis in the list.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by TonYzeallY(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
I stil have hope,one day my Nkechi wil make me proud by adding some inches to her 2.1fts...or maybe i wil relocate to France
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by 9jauk: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seun arrange those short girls like small stout,I detest tiptoeing to kiss my babes, fffuckin shhit, before una write something else.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Emyben(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Amefrica:
I can't marry a very tall woman. angry So, if I'm struggling to get something off the fridge, you will just come and pick it like it's nothing and hand it over to me like I be your younger brother, I will just punch you in the goddamn ribs. angry Idi'ot trynna make me feel awkward angry

grin really weird. very tall girls are intimidating. What of walking on the street with her, chaii grin
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emyben:

grin really weird. very tall girls are intimidating. What of walking on the street with her, chaii grin

I'm telling you, she would now throw her arms around my shoulders, instead of me doing that. In fact, go your own, I go meet you for there. angry
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Emyben(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm telling you, she would now throw her arms around my shoulders, instead of me doing that. In fact, go your own, I go meet you for there. angry

Chaiii ..like a big sis does her kid brother grin Well, its a big turn off for me
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emyben:

Chaiii ..like a big sis does her kid brother grin Well, its a big turn off for me

It's the biggest turn off for me. embarassed
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by nonjebose(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
CFCfan:
Aisha and Olajuwon's daughter should play for the Tigresses (Nigeria women's b/ball team)
Aisha is a member of D' Tigress. She has been a member since 2003 at the age of 18
Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
nonjebose:
Aisha is a member of D' Tigress. She has been a member since 2003 at the age of 18
Ok
I wish the NBBF would have lured Ogwumike too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.