Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? (389 Views)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? by OAM(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am not active on the romance section but, I visit the section when I wana laugh loud. And in course of my here and there visit to the Romance section I realised how busy it is compared to our own dear Politics section.

The Romance sections gets the most comments and views on threads most of the times compared to the politics section and it makes FP the more.

Are we all married here?

Are we less romantic here?

Wait... Wait....

Pls tell me we are the leaders of the Virtual Nig on Nairaland?

Pls tell me we have stronger personalities compared to the ever busy Romance section?

As far am concerned, we on the Politics section rock the most, and I have a feeling we more romantic to the Romance section peeps.

What do you guzs think?

Am taking this thread to Romance section to have a balance view...LOL
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? by Tapout(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
not everybody is conversant with politics..... but no nairalander can say he/she doesn't know a thing about romance (both the ones wey make sense and d ones wey no make sense)
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? by Beesluv: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Everybody is romantically inclined
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominating Our Own Politics Section? by lecturerdabo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
OAM:

Am not active on the romance section but, I visit the section when I wana laugh loud. And in course of my here and there visit to the Romance section I realised how busy it is compared to our own dear Politics section.

The Romance sections gets the most comments and views on threads most of the times compared to the politics section and it makes FP the more.

Are we all married here?

Are we less romantic here?

Wait... Wait....

Pls tell me we are the leaders of the Virtual Nig on Nairaland?

Pls tell me we have stronger personalities compared to the ever busy Romance section?

As far am concerned, we on the Politics section rock the most, and I have a feeling we more romantic to the Romance section peeps.

What do you guzs think?

Am taking this thread to Romance section to have a balance view...LOL

Politics dept is full of hate and bigotry! wt due respect to d matured minds there, bulk of that section is made up of intellectual ret.ards who lack regard for authority based on unreasonable sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Archiles Of PDP / Jonathan Vs Buhari / 6K To Create BULKSMS Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.