Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset (36659 Views)

Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset- Ifeduba / Breaking: Finally, He Declares His Asset! / Why Did Apc Not Caution Rochas For Declaring Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by gistyinka(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Popular comedian Mc Abbey has slammed the All Progressive Party’s presidential candidate, Muhammad Buari for declaring his assets on facebook.

http://gistyinka.net/asset-declaration-apc-presidential-candidate-gen-muhammadu-buhari-declares-asset-1m-bank-account-150-cattle-comedian-mc-abbey-slams-gen-buhari-declaring-asset/

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by waleadex(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chai...GMB don suffer for this guy hand.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by Beesluv: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by redcliff: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Although i respect Buhari, i would say that i do not like the way he is trying to buy our sympathy. Although this formula worked for the shoeless clueless man, i doubt if this is what people are ready to hear right now. We need to hear how your manifesto would convincingly tell us you are the right man for the job. I have not been able to see that yet. But this comedian is as senseless as the word can be. Anybody who knows the english language should know that this statement 'i have atleast' is very confusing. What it basically means is that he has nothing less than 1million Naira in his account which is definitely more but not less.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by MalcoImX: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
gistyinka:
Popular comedian Mc Abbey has slammed the All Progressive Party’s presidential candidate, Muhammad Buari for declaring his assets on facebook.

http://gistyinka.net/asset-declaration-apc-presidential-candidate-gen-muhammadu-buhari-declares-asset-1m-bank-account-150-cattle-comedian-mc-abbey-slams-gen-buhari-declaring-asset/
Abbey is judging by his values only. It's no crime to have different goals and priorities. And in the end, nobody remembers you by the amount of wealth you amassed, but by the service and justice that you render to people.
|
Those who wrote on what it takes to be wealthy like Napoleon Hill (at the behest of Andrew Carnegie - the richest man in the world then), listed "The 12 Great Riches Of Life." And money was listed last, and can be easily gotten if you have a combination of the ones before it.
|
And when Solomon was asked by God what one thing he'd wished be granted it wasn't money or material that he craved. .
He prayed, “Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may judge and lead this people properly.This great people of yours?”
This answer pleased God immensely. And because of his propensity to ask for the source of all things, God granted this and many others: “Because this was in your heart, and you have not asked riches or wealth or honor or the life of your enemies, nor have you asked long life—but have asked wisdom and knowledge for yourself, that you may judge My people over whom I have made you king—” God said He would give Solomon what he had asked, plus what he had not. Not only that, but he would make Solomon greater than his contemporaries or all who had been before him or would follow after him of all of these things— wisdom, riches, wealth and honor."
|
So, Mr. Abbey, SERVICE first, and all other things are yours and follows naturally.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
This Abbey for try learn how to write English first before commenting on social media

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari's plan is to stabilize oil market instead of cocoa-groundnut market grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by chamboy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
This Abbey is a Fool, He has One Million in his Account doesn't mean he's worth a million.
Many of my Clients only have 500k in their accounts but they worth more than 1 billion

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by donphilopus: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
redcliff:
Although i respect Buhari, i would say that i do not like the way he ia trying to buy our sympathy. Although thia formula worked for the shoeless clueless man, i doubt if this is what people are ready to hear right now. We need to hear how your manifesto would convincingy tell us you are tge right man for the job. I have not been able to see that yet. But this comedian no even get sense. Anybody who knows the english language should know that this statement 'i have atleast' is very confusing. What it basically means is that he has nothing less than 1million Naira in his account which is definitely more but not less.

Have y'all bothered to ask yourselves this question? "Is General Muhammadu Buhari the same as Senator Ibikunle Amosun?" The Facebook account is probably being used by one of the Governor's numerous aficionados. When has Ibikunle Amosun become Buhari?! According to the write-up, he bought the Presidential form N5.5m, when we all know he purchased it with N27.5m!

If you can link us to a Youtube Video where he declared his asset, I'd believe you. Websites like Punch, Premiumtimes and SaharaReporters never broke the news that he declared his assets, but we've already started believing this.

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by MalcoImX: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Buhari's plan is to stabilize oil market instead of cocoa-groundnut market grin
You are being ignorant. You cannot expect me to even imagine that you can stand a former Minister of Petroleum Resources. Markets do respond to even intangibles. Pray, tell me Sir, "What is the role of perception in psychology?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks. Jare
The jihadist have no manifesto.. Every time he speaks itz all about name calling (typical way of war - loving Northerners)
His apologist will say he has a tough stand against corruption
Guess 53 suit cases was cooked
He can't even develop his bank account, there is no business in the world that fetch him millions legally
Back then itwaz a house nw itz 3 houses

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by lilprinze: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
GEJ till 2019 If he likes he should even tell
us he has less than N10 in his account. it doesn't stop him from being a serial loser .

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
MalcoImX:
You are being ignorant. You cannot expect me to even imagine that you can stand a former Minister of Petroleum Resources. Markets do respond to even intangibles. Pray, tell me Sir, "What is the role of perception in psychology?"

Tell us how much will oil price be after market stabilization

Tell us how he will achieve it

9 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shey mc abbey think this is comedy.
Can't he rule a line between politics and comedy.
He is big cook for screwing with buhari words.
What is he trying to gain with this attention seeking scheme ?
Nonsensical demokit of barbatuarious homosapien.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
gistyinka:

People should stop publicizing him,cos it seems the more he says stuffz like this,he becomes more popular.... Specially if entertainers are talking about him,making him wanna trend on TWITTER, FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM.
how does this affect price of garri in d market? undecided
Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by publicenemy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
THAT SHOULD MY HIS BLOODY BUSINESS
Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by kamez(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
All politicians are liars ...

Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by ProsperUSA: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
The assets that Buhari declared, is it the assets he got from his salaries as military officer or from embezzlement as politician?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
redcliff:
Although i respect Buhari, i would say that i do not like the way he is trying to buy our sympathy. Although this formula worked for the shoeless clueless man, i doubt if this is what people are ready to hear right now. We need to hear how your manifesto would convincingly tell us you are the right man for the job. I have not been able to see that yet. But this comedian is as senseless as the word can be. Anybody who knows the english language should know that this statement 'i have atleast' is very confusing. What it basically means is that he has nothing less than 1million Naira in his account which is definitely more but not less.
nobody wins elections on logic and grammar,sentiment is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by AdekunleSegun(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nice response. they are all suspicious

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by ignis: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Attention seekers everywhere. ... SMH
Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by holluwai(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey!!!, someone better tell him to get ready to relocate outta this country if GMB becomes president tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by kilokeys(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
150 cattles
1 million in d bank.

what of millions buried in ur cattle ranch?
in tanks?
under d names of ur family members?

in arms?

i can see ur lies through ur open teeth grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by engrflames: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari... soliciting for public sympathy since 1999.
2015 is gonna be another weeping year for you!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by redcliff: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikolo80:
nobody wins elections on logic and grammar,sentiment is the way to go

as much as i agree with you, i hate cheaply constructed sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset by pabon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.