Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is Ok To Keep Demise [dead]person In Your Facebook Friend List - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Ok To Keep Demise [dead]person In Your Facebook Friend List (397 Views)

Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan / He Can't Find Friend List On Facebook Or Locate His Friend On Facebook / Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ok To Keep Demise [dead]person In Your Facebook Friend List by GoodMuyis(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Couple times i have sent Happy Birthday wish to Facebook friends only to get comment that the individual had died. This evening I Got the samething. Do i need to keep memory of them or i should just unfriend them since there will be no communication again?
Re: Is Ok To Keep Demise [dead]person In Your Facebook Friend List by ITbomb(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
They are in your heart, unless you are planning to communicate with the dead, they should stay in the background
The essence of the social network (Facebook) was to share trends and updates around you, if you are not expecting any updates from heaven (or hell as the case may be), you can just unfollow them.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! / Cutte Suction Dredger/bucket Chain Dredger/weed Cutting Ship For Sale / 4 Ways To Make Your New Year Resolution Stick In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.