Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics (999 Views)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics by jahstech: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ten type of persons you meet in Nigeria high schools, this was a list I came up with after my experience in school.

1. Those who refused to go school immediately after secondary education, feeling "no be everybody when go school dey make am" or "I no need school to make money" but later realizing after so many years that there is great importance to that thing called "certificate", especially when you don't have a "Godfather" behind you.

2. Those who go to school, not because they need it or is important to them but just because, they would usually say "no be my Pa or my Ma want say make I go school!" hence they were forced into the system.

3. Those who are so intelligent that they just can't help it, is like they enjoy going to school as a hobby, schooling is so easy for this class if people such that they can literally go to school all their lives cause is part and parcel of them.

4. Those who have tried and tried to enter that school of their dreams with no success, they end up going to any school that accepts them at the end, hence you hear "if no be UI wen f-me up, I for no dey here o"

5. Those who are the party lovers and groovers in school, they go to one party after another, and yet I wonder how they end up graduating, pls don't answer that part!

6. Those who are the book worms, they can read all day, any time you see them they are with a text book or a note book reading one thing or the other, most even spend the night in classrooms reading even when exam is still far off.

7. Those who are gifted academically, they don't read and you can attest to that but they come up with grades you dream of having, these are the genius you don't come across too often, watch out for these type, cause they are usually very playful and easily influence others, follow them at your own detriment.

8. Those who are extremely dull, I mean coconut heads! Nothing you say goes into their school, their situation is so helpless that some times you wonder how they even made it into school in the first place.

9. Those who don't know what or why they are in the department they find themselves, every thing they thought a department was like changes when they eventually enter the system, hence you hear something like: why are you in computer science? To learn how to use computer and type!!! Na wah o! Wetin do typing school? Why are you in statistics department? To do statistics, but I no know say na so so calculation dem dey do o! Na wah, what were you expecting in a department called statistics?

10. And finally, you go hear things like, if you don't block don't even think of passing my course, I don't collect blocking but if u don't buy my test book you won't pass this course, you must visit me in room 101 b4 I can pass you!!! You know where am heading to, so complete it.

That's the bunch I could gather, you can add yours!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics by melchuksky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
I dy 4 nd 7 shaaa......plus dose guys/ladies dat go to skul to get connection nd av funnn

I av @least 1million in my acct.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics by Beesluv: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Those who claim they are students when they are still hoping to be admitted in d school
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics by AfricanApple(f): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Beesluv:
Those who claim they are students when they are still hoping to be admitted in d school
these ones berekete grin grin they are so used to the school that you will never suspect a thing

@post: we also have those who are expelled but have refused to go home

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Universities/polytechnics by Blurr(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol....those who dey always borrow anytn in lecture rums...
Guy: bro, abeq yu get 2 pen?..
(Afta givin him)
Guy: chai, i don forget my jottin note, abeq u get 2?
Me: mah hear word jor, wetin u con cari cum?

Jamb Did Not Release My Result / How To Apply For Bishop Mike Okonkwo Essay Competition 2015 / UNIPORT Estimated Cut-off Mark 2015 - VAXITY