Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? (1621 Views)

When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge / Why Do Most Brilliant Guys/Ladies Use Glasses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by donogaga(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
A Man was found murdered on 19 - 6 - 2014 Sunday afternoon inside his house, his wife called the police, they asked everyone around a question.

*Police : Where were you when his death happened?.

# WIFE : I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place.
# COOK: I was cooking in the kitchen.
# HOUSEGIRL : I went to pick up the children from school.
# GARDENER : I was cutting the flowers at the backyard.
# GATEMAN: My Boss sent me to buy newspaper for him.

After listening to their answers, the police arrested the murderer.

Now, who was the murderer??
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by chiefolododo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
his boss
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Spicylate(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
the gateman
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by lexaydfg(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
i guess is d gateman
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by concentrated: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
House girL of cus
#do u go to school on sundayz?#

7 Likes

Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Tapout(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
his wife....how did she know when the murder took place if she was actualy sleeping

modified. ..i drop hat 4 u @ concentrated. ..

2 Likes

Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wife.
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
house girl.............
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by JayEye(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
concentrated:
House girL of cus
#do u go to school on sundayz?#
sunday school undecided

1 Like

Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by JayEye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Go ask Sherlock Holmes
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
House gurl... Jareeh
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buh the date aforementioned doesn't fall on Sunday @op

1 Like

Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
This types of brain teasers have seen before is the house girl because the date fell on either sartuday or Sunday but in this case the date fell on Tuesday,

It's got to be the wife, how did she know when the murder took place without knowing the culprit
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2014
^ Didn't you see Sunday afternoon stated by the op?? Smh
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
^ Didn't you see Sunday afternoon stated by the op?? Smh
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by techmart(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Well.. I've seen this before.. And the ' House Girl ' is responsible, because there's no school for kids on Sunday.
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by hod898(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
techmart:
Well.. I've seen this before.. And the ' House Girl ' is responsible, because there's no school for kids on Sunday.
Na true sef. House girl.
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2014
m still tinkn

dey need to ask God wot he knws bou d murder...or God dnt live in d house wit dem??
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
gateman
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Walexey(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
isn't it glaringly the house girl? which kain school she go 4 Sunday afternoon? But this question is dumb! where are the children she went to pick don't they have their acct of d story?
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
asiri tu! shocked , on Sunday??
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by veevean1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lemme ask my oracle am coming.
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Kylekent59: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
D statement affirmed inside the house. That means only d cook and the wife,and d gateman boss were inside d house when it happened.
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Kylekent59: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
D statement affirmed inside the house. His boss sent him to buy newspaper,his boss and d man are different. D ans is his boss
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by lexaydfg(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
donogaga:
A Man was found murdered on 19 - 6 - 2014 Sunday afternoon inside his house, his wife called the police, they asked everyone around a question.

*Police : Where were you when his death happened?.

# WIFE : I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place.
# COOK: I was cooking in the kitchen.
# GARDENER : I was cutting the flowers at the backyard.
# GATEMAN: My Boss sent me to buy newspaper for him.

After listening to their answers, the police arrested the murderer.

Now, who was the murderer??
can i c d footpage of ds incidents
Re: You're Brilliant But....let's See How Smart You Are? by Jinyjagz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
HOUSEGIRL : I went to pick up the
children from school..... 19 - 6 - 2014 dat date is on sunday

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Give Or Collect Something From Our Elders With Our Right Hands? / Bauchi State University (BASU) 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out. / Career Benefits Of Studying Nursing Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.