Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? (563 Views)

Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman / Opinion:Chatham House Has Insulted The CONSCIENCE And INTEGRITY Of Nigerians / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by Tintinnoty(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
I was in a banking hall Thursday morning. Aside the cashiers
that were busy doing the normal banking transactions,
every other person was interested in one thing : Buhari
and 2015. The only person I have seen in the polical
corridor where every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to be
interested in his integrity is Buhari. I was once forced to
make further researches about him and I discovered he
had an uncompromised and unblemished records. While the
arguments were going on, the collation and counting of the
APC Presidential primaries was on-going as well. From the
TV screen in the hall, you heard Buhari 5 times and Atiku
one, Buhari 10 times and Kwakwanso once. Trust
Nigerians ! Someone just said, ' We knw say na Buhari go
win the Primary but na Jonathan go win at the end of
the day '. Another person said ' No be Jonathan put Jega
there ? Abegi, na Buhari we go vote for but na Ebele go
win '. People knw that Buhari can win the 2015 election,
but can Jega declare him the winner ? Can the
credibility and integrity of the Professor ensure that we
get what we want ? May God save us !!!

1 Like

Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by melchuksky(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Till GMD wins come 2015.......i av @least 1 million in my account!!!!
Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
The integrity of the INEC chairman can not depend on the outcome of the election

What matters is the integrity of the process

an by the way I think you need to spread your research sources more and you will learn more things about Buhari.

He is a master of dark art who uses proxies to do his dirty deals, you need to research deeper to see the truth
Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by Truth24(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lolzzzz.... Front page soon
Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Not just JEGA but the entire INEC staffs which will be involved in the process
Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by Tintinnoty(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:
The integrity of the INEC chairman can not depend on the outcome of the election

What matters is the integrity of the process

an by the way I think you need to spread your research sources more and you will learn more things about Buhari.

He is a master of dark art who uses proxies to do his dirty deals, you need to research deeper to see the truth

I talk based on my findings but Neva say neva we are all human. But I knw with time the real Buhari will be knwn
Re: Can Integrity Of Prof Jega Save Us In 2015 ??? by Tintinnoty(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
sweetpenis:
Not just JEGA but the entire INEC staffs which will be involved in the process

not just comfortable wit ur username

(1) (Reply)

Court Throws Out Buhari’s Bid To Stop Obasanjo / Buhari's Running Mate - Tinubu, Fashola Top List Of Names / (Photo) Palestinian President Abbas Joins Christmas Celebrations In Bethlehem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.