Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of December 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of December 2014 (366 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of December 2014 by jonatoye(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?
____________________­_________
Spiritual Digest for the Day 13th Of December 2014
QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Each time a man fails to respond adequately to God's word in total obedience, he has neglected the power he has to overcome sin!!!
********************­****
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." (Psalms 119:9-11 NIV).
____________________­__________
No man can overcome sin by his own power and strength. The only available strength for any man to overcome sin is the word of the Lord. God is so gracious to send His words to His children when they are tempted to sin. You are required to respond quickly to his words as at when due so as to be a worthy victor. The devil has not succeeded over your life until you give him a foothold. Seek the Lord always; grow in His word and you shall be victorious in all aspect of life. The Lord will make us all victorious over sins in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Victorious Weekend!!!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of December 2014 by ITbomb(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Coming so late on the 13th
Hope all is well brother
We are overcomers by the Word.

(1) (Reply)

Any1 To Help I Need A Projector For Evangelism / The Promise Of God For The Church. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.