Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode (1119 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JhGlZ8j7H5o/VIyZNuOoC8I/AAAAAAAAB2k/Xtku5HZG9ic/s280/image20.jpg[/img]

According to DailyPost,
A former minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani Kayode has described the emergence of Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) as the presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, as laughable.

FFK, as he’s famously known, in a Facebook post shortly after Buhari was declared winner of the APC primaries, openly kicked against the election of the former warlord, who he said, did not want the progress of the nation, Nigeria.

His message reads thus:
“Major General Mohammadu Buhari has emerged as the APC flagbearer and President Goodluck Jonathan has emerged for the PDP. Now the battle for the soul and future of our nation begins. The forces of light shall surely prevail over the forces of darkness and God’s counsel alone shall stand over Nigeria. I stand with Jonathan. Let’s get it on.

”Jihadi groups killed more than 5,000 people last month, with Iraq topping the league table of deaths, followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria.

“In 664 incidents recorded in November by the BBC World Service and researched jointly with King’s College London, the overall death toll was 5,042, or an average of 168 deaths per day and nearly twice the number of people who were killed in the 11 September 2001 attacks on America.

“After Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria, Yemen was fifth in the deadly league table, tying with Somalia, with 37 incidents each”- DORO ADEBENTLEY 11 December, Facebook.

“All these and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man who said, in 2001, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christians, so why should the Christians bother about it”?
“This is the man that some Nigerians are clamouring for to be their President?

May God open their eyes and protect them from themselves. May He grant them wisdom and discernment”.

Source = www.dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/stand-jonathan-buhari-can-never-rule-nigeria-fani-kayode/
Brandednaija

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by ofala(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can PEJ kindly make this FFK an SA on plate or undies washing so he can get busy and grab some funds?

*somebody help him please*

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Truth234(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
This mad man again, this guy need to stfu!
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Diffdeef(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
K
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Diffdeef(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Femi Fani kayode....

Open your eyes too.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can someone tell ffk to shut up. That he should go and do what he does best under d skirt of bianca ojukwu
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by tit(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
pu-ssy kayode,
you are going to jail.
buhari will jail you insa allahu.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumu: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
femi fani kayode is just a psycophant

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by wazobiaforu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Will he commit suicide if he become the president?

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
You are a disgrace to Nigerians@ fani kayode.. Birds of the same feathers flocks together.. A thief will always support any1 who is against the law of the land. I hate you corrupt leaders.. GO TO HELL TOGETHER

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by iluvnaija: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can somebody tell this man he's only entitled to 1 vote?

He should stop all these noise making. Notice me time don pass.

It's Buhari fever now. He is afraid of those dropped charges. He is going to jail once Buhari take over.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
iluvnaija:
Can somebody tell this man he's only entitled to 1 vote?

He should stop all these noise making. Notice me time don pass.

It's Buhari fever now. He is afraid of those dropped charges. He is going to jail once Buhari take over.
hmm
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by sademola: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
godson36:
You are a disgrace to Nigerians@ fani kayode.. Birds of the same feathers flocks together.. A thief will always support any1 who is against the law of the land. I hate you corrupt leaders.. GO TO HELL TOGETHER

Nope! Birds of the same feathers ARE OF SAME PARENTS grin grin grin
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by sademola: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Together you shall go down, simple!
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by mistabiola: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
FFK~ a man with no good reputation cheesy grin

"Wind of change. Buhari may not be the ideal President. But
when compared to his main rival, GEJ, who brings nothing to the table, Buhari Presidency may just be inevitable. His
major promise has been to work hard to fight corruption.
And that's key. Buhari does not appeal to me as someone
who understands modern economic dynamics. An astute
and dynamic Deputy and a vibrant cabinet may help.
Nigeria is bleeding, almost to a point of death. A period of
oil boom just ended, nothing to show for it. If fighting
corruption, blocking leakages and reducing rent taking is all
Buhari can achieve, Nigeria will make progress.
Let the Wind of #CHANGE Blow. Let It Blow. Let It Blow till
GEJ retires happily to Otuoke."

~ Adeoye Abiola.

#iThink | #iBelieve | #iNewNigeria

#TakeBackNIGERIA | #iStand4NewNigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jahbiz: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Funny man.
Can't blame you though.
U'v got to defend your a$ss.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumu: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
femi you are a disgrace to your famile

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by tit(f): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2014
jumu:
femi you are a disgrace to your famile

he is a disgrace to yoRUBA nATION.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SOUNDKING: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Our hates has made us so myopic with lying tongues, evry thng the man mentioned are undisputable truth.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2014
SOUNDKING:
Our hates has made us so myopic with lying tongues, evry thng the man mentioned are undisputable truth.
Seconded
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Olaolufred(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2014
[size=18pt] I EXPECT THAT YOU STAND BY THE MAN WHO FORGAVE YOUR SINS(STOLEN MONEY) WHILE POOR NIGERIANS WILL BE MADE TO PAY MORE TO COVER UP.
ABACHA WAS ALSO FORGIVEN.
EVEN THE SUBSIDY THIEVES.[/size]
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by mployer(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
PDP in real life, APC on nairaland. And he thinks they are not watching...
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Tobilastik(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
see drama
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmm
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by wordychap: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
“All these and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man who said, in 2001, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christians, so why should the Christians bother about it”?
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cyberbaze(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
wordychap:
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Cautions Obanikoro Over Attacks / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan / Christ Embassy Charged N1,000 For December 31 Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.