Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History (14137 Views)

MFM FC Wins Inaugural Church World Cup In India / MFM (nigeria) Wins Inaugural Church World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Realdeals(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
History beckons as the Mountain of Fire and MiraclesMinistries Football Club of Lagos battle Colombia tomorrow in the final of the Church World Cup in Goa, India.

The Nigeria representatives are tipped to become the first church to liftthe cup as they had defeated the South Americans 3-0in the group stage. Match is 4 pm Nigerian time.

The Church World Cup isthe brain child of The John Paul II Foundation For Sports. The participants at this inaugural edition are the host India, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Colombia, Portugal, Brazil and Uzbekistan.

Enroute the final, the enterprising MFM boys have scored 13 goals and conceded none in four games. First to fall are Sundays opponents, Colombia who lost 3-0, next were the boys from Egypt who also conceded two goals, Uzbekistan were battered 7-0 while the host, Indiacould not prevail over the Olukoya Boys, they went down 1-0despite playing a ten man Nigerian side.

In the absence of hissuspended strike partner, Akor Isah who got the marching order in Thursdays semi final clash with host, India, all eyes will be on Adekunle Adegboyega who has found the back of the net five times.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/church-world-cup-mfm-set-make-history/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
dats cool
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by ewosk: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
i imagine the machine guns prayers that must hav been put into it...wish dem MFM boys or men success..Conquer d world jare

15 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Feranmicharles(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Happy sunday to you all cheesy
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by mcmukoko12(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Machine gun prayer points

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by satowind(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2014
A soldier was given a three-day leave to attend to his newly wedded wife but on getting home, he realised that his wife was in her menstrual period.

So he decided to send a telegram to his headquarter to extend his leave but with his mother-in-law and other visitors around, he decided to code his message in the military way. This is what followed;

SOLDIER: Omega one, this is omega twelve, danger signal from the field, red alert in front, extend leave. Do you read me?! Red alert in front, extend leave.

HEADQUARTERS: Omega twelve, this is omega one, I read you loud and clear! Attack from the back, resume immediately! I repeat, attack from the back, resume immediately!

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Temihatz(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
like seriously? ? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by babarazy: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Sounds great

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Congrat in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by kolajoo(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Congrat
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Aarondio(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Gud
M
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Pavore9: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Wish them goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Munzakah(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
i wish them good luck

2 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by lonelydora: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Goodluck to the boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2014
I trust MFM,dem go use prayer dazzle their opponents to win the cup.

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Dreyl(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Why would church be doing this kinda Bs self. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by princeduke2013: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
K
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by onadana: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
I thought their focus is only on heavenly things.....!*

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by BarneyStainless(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
That's we MFM

11 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by pendusky(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
nice, I always believe COD City Of David RCCG team was no1 Church Football team in Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Innodon(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerian churches leading others since 1960.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
My Die by fire crew are really working well!
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Evergreat2014(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
The Church is gradually deviating from it core values. The last time I read my bible the commandment was "go into the world and Preach to all men". Well, am gonna say it.......END TIME

2 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by canalily(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Munzakah:
i wish them good luck

...and i wish them Jonathan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by julybaba(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
K
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by victorg8t(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
God of Elijah will make you a winner of the cup by fire. We Are proud of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by NotNairalandi(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Why they no add am Amurd car ni!
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by reaky(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Them try
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by lilmax(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Good
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by cole265(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
This is kind if funny. MFM football club.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by totalhouse(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Go and do it for us Jesus boys. You have our support.

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by kenp20(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
operation win d cup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Eric Lira Charged With Peddling Drugs To Athletes / My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.