Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Good Old Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Old Days (812 Views)

Photos: Good old memories! / The Good Old Days. Drop Your Favourite Users, Topics And Comments That Was Lost. / Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Old Days by shumuel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chrismas Is Coming!

I remember when I was very young, in the time like this, our major concern is what we are going to wear for the oncoming Christmas and New Year. Myself and my other siblings would be troubling our mum for this annual mindboggling issue.
Once these items are bought, we go to where the clothings and shoes are kept from time to time until the day we are going to put them on. When the D day finally comes, we will be the first children in the neighborhood to wake up. We rush to the bathroom, take our bath and wait on our mum's neck to handover to us the uniform for the long-awaited day.

Share yours ;DChrismas Is Coming!

I remember when I was very young, in the time like this, our major concern is what we are going to wear for the oncoming Christmas and New Year. Myself and my other siblings would be troubling our mum for this annual mindboggling issue.
Once these items are bought, we go to where the clothings and shoes are kept from time to time until the day we are going to put them on. When the D day finally comes, we will be the first children in the neighborhood to wake up. We rush to the bathroom, take our bath and wait on our mum's neck to handover to us the uniform for the long-awaited day.

Share yours
Re: Good Old Days by OAM(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
shumuel:
Chrismas Is Coming!

Share yours ;DChrismas Is Coming!

Share yours

I swear u were born in the village, you had better dont deny it... nice one doh
Re: Good Old Days by shumuel(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
OAM:

I swear u were born in the village, you had better dont deny it... nice one doh

hahahahahhaah You are very funny so all Nigerian were born in the Village coz we all did this except you want to deny and tell me you didn't.
Re: Good Old Days by mcdreeezy: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol..... Mr Pink Lips, your last thread is still blazing grin
Re: Good Old Days by marieolae(f): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmm christmas.
My young days.... I used to look forward to the presents, hanging the star on the christmas tree, giving out christmas cards, playing in the snow etc
I guess as you get older, the excitement dies.
Although I still get excited about christmas, my focus is purely on new years eve. smiley
Re: Good Old Days by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
The pink lips man again
Re: Good Old Days by shumuel(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2014
mcdreeezy:
grin
mcdreeezy:

Re: Good Old Days by shumuel(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
hmm christmas.
My young days.... I used to look forward to the presents, hanging the star on the christmas tree, giving out christmas cards, playing in the snow etc
I guess as you get older, the excitement dies.
Although I still get excited about christmas, my focus is purely on new years eve. smiley

Yeah it was really Fun then
Re: Good Old Days by shumuel(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Unibenstudent:
The pink lips man again

yeap... So

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice.. / Funny Things About Nairaland / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.