Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! (1365 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Suddenly, PDP can't sleep again. Suddenly, Cyberwar intensified simply because Buhari is the man they need to face.
Suddenly, PDP and Jonathan supporters forgot the name of their Presidential candidate, and crying about Buhari everywhere.

The Special adviser to the President, the corrupt and those negotiating with EFCC, even those recruited to promote GEJ online, suddenly forgot the name they were payed to promote. Just google any post for the past 3 days from the camp of Jonathan and PDP, you would have read Buhari 10 times before you come across Jonathan once.

Stop telling me why I should not vote for Buhari, that is not what you are paid to do.
Simply tell me why I should go for your product again.
Tell us why we should agree to go through what we have seen for the past 5 years from the same party,
presenting the same person, surrounded by the same people, being guided by the same principle of deceit and denial!
We have heard all you said about Buhari in 2011, can you people please tell us more of Jonathan for 5 years now:

About Jonathan, in case you forgot:
-He was the man that increased fuel price to 97 naira as a new year gift on January 2012;
-He was forced to set up panel about fuel subsidy, and till today, nothing has happened to those thieves (4 years down the lane)
-His tenure introduced us to getting used to daily bombing, since all he is good at doing is condemning it on paper, and blaming the opposition for his inactions;
-He was the man who honored international criminals with National honor, and later told us stealing is different from corruption, as though one is a family curse and the other is a family 'Oriki';
-He was the one who sets up panel for everything he will never do for the past 5 years;
-He was that President punished the whistle blower and cover up the real deal...Till now Okonjo is still 'investigating'
-Under his watch, Nigerian unemployed youths were swindled of 1000 naira each, some paid the death penalty for looking for the right way to earn their daily bread, Yet nothing has been done to his Minister;
-He was the one who ensured we now relate more with ourselves on the platform of ethnic and religion, rather than our common inheritance;

In case you are devoid of ideas on what to say about Jonathan in the past 5 years, you can pick it up from here. If you want to say he is fixing past error, you just told me why PDP should not be trusted with power again, because PDP has been on duty sisnce 1999, perfoming errors. Stop talking about Buhari, start talking abut your Jonathan. The change we need is here!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by ruffp: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by Odutodaiwa: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2014
May the good lord lead Nigerians in our pursuit of freedom from our oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by ruffp: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Those are only a tip of the iceberg.
Oduahgate,
SURE-P*we never know wetin them use the money for,
Chibok babes kidnapped b4 the show of shame @a rally,
dollar now 180+,
lending rate now 30%+,
dereliction of duty by contracting the protection of parts of our country to a private company owned by militants,
dont forget also under his watch media houses were raided,vendors beaten all in a bid to surpress stories(2ce),
the use of the dss,police to do stuff that were clearly illegal and anti-democratic,
the change in mathematics rule were 16>19 and the ekiti saga too....
infact eh if i begin think,my grieviances go full higher education.
Dont forget 10b spent on private jets......
kerosene subsidy paid without appropriation despite the fact that the public still pay heavily @over 2ce the 'subsidized' price.
Infact make i drink my vodka....jona issue de give me headache. Na Feb 14 i de wait for.

6 Likes

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
They should start telling us more about Jonathan 5 years, instead of filling the internet with Buhari, whose integrity is enough to fight for him over the years.....How can you fight integrity......Buhari is set to lead us!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Okupe said Jonathan Na like Jesus Christ o. they can't think straight again because of Buhari....

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by edo3(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2014
dmighty:
Okupe said Jonathan Na like Jesus Christ o. they can't think straight again because of Buhari....
That bastard na disgrace to yoruba race...

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by theV0ice: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2014
What do you want them to say?? last time out, we were sold on his 'shoelessness' but where did it take us? infact those who had shoes then can't afford rubber slippers today.

We were sold on his 'humility' then but now, we've realized it's actually a cover for his gross cluelessness and penchant for dereliction of duty to the ''coven of 5'' surrounding him

We were sold on his respect for the rule of law then but now we've realized he has not one single respect for the lawmakers or the hallowed law making chambers

we were sold on his 'belonging to no cabal' then but now we've seen that he himself has formed countless cabals since coming to power e.g fuel subsidy cabal, Sure-P fund cabal, pipelines protection contracts cabal, recruitment scam cabal, NNPC fund looting cabal, Oil stealing cabal etc

I could go on an on but the truth is that GEJ and PDP have no more novel lies to tell us so the only way out is to try and villify GMB but in truth, they're only helping to spread his name far and wide

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is doing a Good job....using their money to campaign for Buhari, thinking they are running him down.

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by nicklaus40: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is in his tenure that 'cluelessness' became a popular word in naija politics

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2015
PDP, pls keep campaigning for Buhari ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by vicadex07(m): 3:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol...they are seeing the effects now grin

Tanoids have been generally quiet on nairaland since results started trooping in
Re: Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! by dmighty: 7:22am On May 26, 2015
What else is new that PDP would want us hear about GMB oooo. In 3 days time, He will be sworn in: DEAL WITH THAT!

(1) (Reply)

When Is Agriculture Minister Akin Adesina Going To Be Prosecuted For Corruption? / BREAKING NEWS: Ex Nigeria Airways Pensioneers To Vote Against GEJ For Nonpayment / Is President Jonathan Late In Going To Borno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.