Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Special Case Of Rivers PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Case Of Rivers PDP (477 Views)

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / Rivers PDP Candidate Winke Use Stak Naked Girls For Campain (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Case Of Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Speaking from my own opinion....

I believe the governorship was zoned to a different zone different from Ikwerres considering Amaechi is from that zone. Its surprising PDP still plans to field Wike considering he is of the same zone as Amaechi. How do they possibly hope to win the votes of those from other zones yet to hold the governor seat.

I might be wrong but i believe APC candidate Dakuku Peterside is from a different zone.

This leads me to my main point....Henry Ajumugobia, ex minister...havard trained lawyer and senior advocate ran in the PDP primaries but lost to Wike. He is from a different zone yet to produce a governor. I dont understand how it is possible that PDP denied Ajumugobia the ticket but went for Wike. I read an article online, where Amaechi praised Ajumugobia's qualities even though he was in a different party. Amaechi ended by saying he was very sure PDP would deny Ajumugobia the ticket.

Can someone from Rivers state explain to me how Wike was handed the ticket. Is there something negative we dont know about Ajumugobia? It is very obvious Wike is not a very cultured individual and quite frankly not fit to lead a state.

PDP really needs to be very careful, else it stands to lose a lot of important members....

In Adamawa state, the Gubernatorial and National Assembly primaries was conducted in Abuja even after the state house of assembly was peacefully conducted in Yola. How does a state primaries get conducted outside the state? The national pdp wanted to impose Ribadu even when it was obvious the state chapter did not want him. Therefore, they brought wrong delegates to Abuja and conducted a primaries without any member of the Adamawa PDP exco present....candidates were only imposed.

There might be reasons to these actions that i might not know but i am losing confidence in the much talked about internal democracy in pdp. So much impunity....PDP needs to thread carefully.

I hope they do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Special Case Of Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Revealed;why Corrupt People Don't Want Buhari As President / Nigeria And Politic / Endless Detention Of Citizen Odudu Ukpanah By Gov. Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.