Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode (1079 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode / May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by TheHeadlinerngr: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2014
A president who does not understand the meaning of the word "class'' or ''honesty'' and who breaks his own word consistently. A President, who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his own friends, humiliated his own mentor, abandoned his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2014/12/may-god-save-nigeria-from-goodluck.html

1 Like

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by mrvitalis(m): 2:24am On Dec 14, 2014
FFK
Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by FolarinToks: 2:55am On Dec 14, 2014
But d same Egbon-Bros is praising this same Badluck Jonathan today.....
Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by otipoju(m): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2014
That is the reason why I loathe this man...

He wrote this when he was trying to ingratiate himself into the APC until it got too much for Jonathan who became extremely uncomfortable and dug out his files as regards the monies he stole when he was minister of aviation.

Jonathan threatened him with prison by reactivating the court case against him unless he could cross over to his side and be an "attack dog" for him against the APC.

Afraid of going to prison for stealing the peoples money,the kleptomaniac quickly crossed over to PDP and began to sing the praises of Jonathan and began the " they want to Isamise Nigeria mantra"

While many other politicians change parties in a quest for power Fani Kayode did so to avoid going to prison.
Now he wants to make us believe he is a " force of light" by attending " Experience" and sitting in the front row so that we think he is a Christian.

Well a Christian that has held public office should be able to stand before the congregation like Prophet Samuel and say " whose ox have I stolen and whose sheep have forcibly collected.. Let such a man come out now and accuse me"

Unfortunately dem no born am well to utter such a statement. Instead he tries to play on religious sentiments to further divide the country...we see through the man who has no iota of shame as evidenced in his public listing the number of Igbo women he has slept with.

I hate him so much because the guy is so damn intelligent,knows how to use words to evoke feelings, and has the charisma and carriage ....qualities that could have made him a shining role model for the whole of Africa..however he chose to sell his soul to mammon and the annoying thing is that the price was soo cheap.

A man who has all it takes to be a leader of an entire continent chose to be a mere attack dog for a man who is not as educated ,intelligent or sophisticated as he is.

Femi Fani Kayode ....shame on you. You are a disgrace to yourself, your family and your race.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by Baawaa(m): 3:09am On Dec 14, 2014
TheHeadlinerngr:

A president who does not understand the meaning of the word "class'' or ''honesty'' and who breaks his own word consistently. A President, who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his own friends, humiliated his own mentor, abandoned his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2014/12/may-god-save-nigeria-from-goodluck.html
This is what Yoruba calls "íjá lòdè lorin dó we" but now money has change hands.

1 Like

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2014
ffk....
this man sef
he get serious problem..

1 Like

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by thoexynne: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
what champion this guy would have been writing as a government critic. He would have build himself gargantua political capital writing as a private citizen that when he does decide to be a party man pp like me would kill or die for him but he chose to be a circus clown

2 Likes

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by ofala(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
I can't remember calling any human being a rotten person but each time I read from the shameless FFK, the word surfaces...why?

Very soon, the ass-licker(notice-me) will sing praises for same Buhari he is doing so much to murder via "Facebook" lol

The guy is a big joker!

1 Like

Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by Ayobamms: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2014
A confused Nigerian
Re: May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode by 9jii(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
NOW ITS,GOD SAVE GEJ FROM FKK TREACHERY.HE MAY BE A MOLE.
THAT HIS CHARACTER IS THE WORST OF MANKIND.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$1 Bn Excess Crude Money “missing” As FAAC Meeting Ends In Confusion / Can I Hear A Political Amen! / Niger Delta Group Vows To Resist Any Attempt To Rig Votes In Favor Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.