Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? (17895 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by UncleSnr(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
It is written that the evil people will burn in hell i.e. suffer for eternity, my question is that, will it make them become good, or undo the evil they have done?
What is the gain of burning them forever?

3 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
There is no hell! Its just a tool to make people behave.

7 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2014
lomprico:
There is no hell! Its just a tool to make people behave.

Gbam!!...even the so called pastors know this,hence the different attrocities they commit, but their blinded followers just won't see this... as far as na "man of God " do am,it is OK.I pity them

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by asalimpo(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
The bible makes clear tht Hell isnt God's wish for you but "that ALL shud come to repentance ".

After you repent and make heaven you may understand God's justifcation for eternal damnation.

Until then every answer you will get from a christian will b incomplete and half baked.

3 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by UncleSnr(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2014
asalimpo:
The bible makes clear tht Hell isnt God's wish for you but "that ALL shud come to repentance ".

After you repent and make heaven you may understand God's justifcation for eternal damnation.

Until then every answer you will get from a christian will b incomplete and half baked.

But burning someone in hell, will it Un-murder the murdered, un-rape the raped or undo the wrong doings? undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by frank317: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
asalimpo:

Since u have not died and make heaven yet, should I conclude that the reason you believe in hell and are a christian is a half baked and incomplete reason?

Why will your God burn people in hell for reasons that are half baked and incomplete?

If people going to hell is not your God's wish, why is your God's wish not coming to pass.

7 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Rev 21vs14
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. "

Hell means grave were all will go to once you are dead

Be sure of what you want to ask
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
I want to make hell. Please help me.
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
UncleSnr:
It is written that the evil people will burn in hell i.e. suffer for eternity, my question is that, will it make them become good, or undo the evil they have done?
What is the gain of burning them forever?
. In the real sense, Hell isn't ƒσя man, its ƒσя the devil aπϑ his cohorts. But, the devil has made it his job †☺ pack as many as he can along with him. So, that's why, God had †☺ make a plan †☺ redeem man from the hand øƒ the devil, by sending His only son †☺ die aπϑ shed His blood ƒσя the remission øƒ sin ƒσя all human race. So, God doesn't want anybody †☺ go †☺ hell, buh one can choose †☺ go.. So forget about the notion øƒ; "There's no Hell, its jes a plan †☺ make U̶̲̥̅̊s scared"...... ℓ̊ tell you, HELL is scarily real. It does exist. .. #TeamHeaven#

4 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I want to make hell. Please help me.
. Talk †☺ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я father now (lucifer) since Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я are his son. He will take you along. #you better stop this joke, before it becomes reality#.
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
asalimpo:

Don't u think its a bit too much? What "God" did? 1) He gave humans free will 2) He gave an entity the power and freedom to tempt and lead humans to the place he didn't create 4 humans? 3) He made it such that the sinful things are the things an average human will enjoy most? 4) His policy on every sinner burns in hell? That policy means if a poor mother steal drugs for her ailing child, she ll get the exact punish as a man that led a massacre. Why then do people still see him as a just God?

4 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Zedric post=28955752]
Don't u think its a bit too much? What "God" did? 1) He gave humans free will 2) He gave an entity the power and freedom to tempt and lead humans to the place he didn't create 4 humans? 3) He made it such that the sinful things are the things an average human will enjoy most? 4) His policy on every sinner burns in hell? That policy means if a poor mother steal drugs for her ailing child, she ll get the exact punish as a man that led a massacre. Why then do people still see him as a just God? [
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Zedric:

Don't u think its a bit too much? What "God" did? 1) He gave humans free will 2) He gave an entity the power and freedom to tempt and lead humans to the place he didn't create 4 humans? 3) He made it such that the sinful things are the things an average human will enjoy most? 4) His policy on every sinner burns in hell? That policy means if a poor mother steal drugs for her ailing child, she ll get the exact punish as a man that led a massacre. Why then do people still see him as a just God?
. Aaaaah, Beware! This guy is drunk or probably ignorant... Dis is absurd!
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. In the real sense, Hell isn't ƒσя man, its ƒσя the devil aπϑ his cohorts. But, the devil has made it his job †☺ pack as many as he can along with him. So, that's why, God had †☺ make a plan †☺ redeem man from the hand øƒ the devil, by sending His only son †☺ die aπϑ shed His blood ƒσя the remission øƒ sin ƒσя all human race. So, God doesn't want anybody †☺ go †☺ hell, buh one can choose †☺ go.. So forget about the notion øƒ; "There's no Hell, its jes a plan †☺ make U̶̲̥̅̊s scared"...... ℓ̊ tell you, HELL is scarily real. It does exist. .. #TeamHeaven#
Before using your basic apologetics consider this..
according to christianity,"god" gave the rules of redemption,hell,salvation,heaven(i.e how to get there) etc
So saying "god" doesn't plan for people to go to "hell" is false since nothing goes against "god's" wishes....
It's like a mafia boss threatening you with a gun,who creates a condition where you either pay him and get "protection" or choose to die...
what you are basically saying in light of my analogy is that anyone that refused to pay committed suicide....

7 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
davien:
according to christianity,"god" gave the rules of redemption,hell,salvation,heaven(i.e how to get there) etc
So saying "god" doesn't plan for people to go to "hell" is false since nothing goes against "god's" wishes....
It's like a mafia boss threatening you with a gun,who creates a condition where you either pay him and get "protection" or choose to die...
what you are basically saying in light of my analogy is that anyone that refused to pay committed suicide....
. Oh common, pay what? All what God asks in return is a heart committed †☺ Him which is very possible. God is no longer after Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я or my righteousness, cos' Jesus as made U̶̲̥̅̊s righteous thru His death aπϑ shedding øƒ blood. God no longer judge U̶̲̥̅̊s by our sin, if only you av accepted Jesus, but if U̶̲̥̅̊ avn't, dats when U̶̲̥̅̊ keep thriving †☺ be righteous on Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я own, which is impossible... That's ℓ̊ lean on Jesus †☺ help ♏ε̲̣ through, cos' ℓ̊ can't be righteous on my own... #TeamJesus#
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. Aaaaah, Beware! This guy is drunk or probably ignorant... Dis is absurd!

Is there any part of it that z a lie??

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Zedric:

Is there any part of it that z a lie??
. Yes! *Big mafia lords* don't sacrifice there only begotten son ƒσя the world.. God did. aπϑ again, He gave U̶̲̥̅̊s GRACE. Sufficient ℓ̊ must say, ƒσя U̶̲̥̅̊s all. So, what else do U̶̲̥̅̊ need..
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. Oh common, pay what? All what God asks in return is a heart committed †☺ Him which is very possible. God is no longer after Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я or my righteousness, cos' Jesus as made U̶̲̥̅̊s righteous thru His death aπϑ shedding øƒ blood. God no longer judge U̶̲̥̅̊s by our sin, if only you av accepted Jesus, but if U̶̲̥̅̊ avn't, dats when U̶̲̥̅̊ keep thriving †☺ be righteous on Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я own, which is impossible... That's ℓ̊ lean on Jesus †☺ help ♏ε̲̣ through, cos' ℓ̊ can't be righteous on my own... #TeamJesus#
So what do I have freewill for if I either have to commit or burn?...just like the mafia boss who you either pay him or die.. undecided
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
davien:
So what do I have freewill for if I either have to commit or burn?...just like the mafia boss who you either pay him or die.. undecided
. This Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я comparison is contradicting joor. Think about something else.
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. Yes! *Big mafia lords* don't sacrifice there only begotten son ƒσя the world.. God did. aπϑ again, He gave U̶̲̥̅̊s GRACE. Sufficient ℓ̊ must say, ƒσя U̶̲̥̅̊s all. So, what else do U̶̲̥̅̊ need..
. Who dey follow u talk mafia lord matter?
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by frank317: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
davien:

Exactly... And this begs the question, CAN ANYTHING GO AGAINST GOD'S WISH?

3 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
frank317:

reality sure does...

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by frank317: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. This Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я comparison is contradicting joor. Think about something else.

What's contradicting here?

Your God say: love me (give ur life to me) or go to hell.

Mafian boss says: pay me (be loyal to me) or die

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
frank317:

. So, U̶̲̥̅̊ re implying, God's wish is Bad... Den y would God create U̶̲̥̅̊s a free-will agents? If we can make decisions ourselves, den y can't we decide †☺ go †☺ Heaven, since its our decision abi God can override our decision too...#mtcheeew#.. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are pointless, instead øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ †☺ be thinking øƒ ending ur life in heaven, a place above sorrow aπϑ pain, U̶̲̥̅̊ re thinking øƒ something else. U̶̲̥̅̊ should be more concern about tuning ur WiLL in line †☺ Heaven.... #TeamHeavenByGod'sGrace#
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by edogho(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Just here to watch.

Frank and Davien, great posts, good points buh I tell u what, that guy's mind is already made, he won't reason. person wey mumu pass me...he own don finish.

still watching.... just watching.... still watching...
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. So, U̶̲̥̅̊ re implying, God's wish is Bad... Den y would God create U̶̲̥̅̊s a free-will agents? If we can make decisions ourselves, den y can't we decide †☺ go †☺ Heaven, since its our decision abi God can override our decision too...#mtcheeew#.. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are pointless, instead øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ †☺ be thinking øƒ ending ur life in heaven, a place above sorrow aπϑ pain, U̶̲̥̅̊ re thinking øƒ something else. U̶̲̥̅̊ should be more concern about tuning ur WiLL in line †☺ Heaven.... #TeamHeavenByGod'sGrace#
Do you know what causes pain?
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
frank317:

What's contradicting here?
Your God say: love me (give ur life to me) or go to hell.
Mafian boss says: pay me (be loyal to me) or die
. U̶̲̥̅̊ c ur life...U̶̲̥̅̊ think say na film U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch...dis is reality bro... Well, its more or less like dis: God say: Follow ♏ε̲̣, love ♏ε̲̣, do my will, cos' my will can give you eternal life..... Satan say: follow ♏ε̲̣, do my will, aπϑ we both end in Hell... Its as simple as dat.. Jes obey God, aπϑ eternal life in Heaven is urs! #shikena# nothing like, wish or no will...jes obey aπϑ Love Him with everything you've got.
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
edogho:
Just here to watch.

Frank and Davien, great posts, good points buh I tell u what, that guy's mind is already made, he won't reason. person wey mumu pass me...he own don finish.

still watching.... just watching.... still watching...
. You get it bro...ma mind is made up since fa...†☺ go †☺ Heaven... What øƒ urs? †☺ go †☺ hell?
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. U̶̲̥̅̊ c ur life...U̶̲̥̅̊ think say na film U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch...dis is reality bro... Well, its more or less like dis: God say: Follow ♏ε̲̣, love ♏ε̲̣, do my will, cos' my will can give you eternal life..... Satan say: follow ♏ε̲̣, do my will, aπϑ we both end in Hell... Its as simple as dat.. Jes obey God, aπϑ eternal life in Heaven is urs! #shikena# nothing like, wish or no will...jes obey aπϑ Love Him with everything you've got.
And the rules of that were approved by "god",no? undecided
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by davien(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001 does heaven and hell have anything in common with reality?

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Shawl001(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Well, no matter how u try †☺ convince an ignorant fellow, jes because the gene øƒ ignorance is Dominant, ur opinions are always recessive!!! ℓ̊ reserve comment. #grabs a glass øƒ water †☺ drink#
Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2014
1) God doesnt send people to hell, people make the choice to go to hell.
2) God is a just God. If God is just then there should be punishment for evil and reward for good.
3) hell is not meant for humans, it is meant for satan and his angels.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.