Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (34717 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Congrats Girl............... cheesy
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by adewasco2k(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:
Very ugly geh! Village brought up forming Behind undecided *classy

Easy gal! cheesy
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2014
PearlO:
Great
When will u marry?
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Oildichotomy(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:
Evi, sorry to say this but you're a vascular bundle. Why mocking your sister? sad
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by pattoski(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Congrats to her.
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by samx4real(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Ok! Congratulobia...

Next!
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Agimor(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:
Does that make you any prettier!bad bellerism.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by aprilwise(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Delta's no dey carry last but this babe carry last. @ 1st pix. Ugly

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:

Like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2014
HML. She has herself a fine husband.
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2014
This is one ugly broad. Damn.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by HopeAlive14(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Happy Married Life, Karen.

May your marriage be fruitful and blissful.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by JoeCutie(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2014
The first pic though...

Is that Karen or that "Gollum" in the movies, ' Lord of the ring' & ' Merlin'?

See as her face be like Dried Frog.

Congrats though. Mel dem no go talk say I be bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Beesluv: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Good for her, hope Luclay attended
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by duni04(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Chai see ugliness undecided

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by condralbede(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Nah oyibo be that, abi nah albinoCongrat though,at least she is married now!
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by paleo(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
congrats to her. I hope she reduced her promiscuity

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by IAMGEJ(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Why are you hating?
Evyivy:

I wonder if you even fine reach d Karen self. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by newguy1(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
She married an albino. Fyi naija dude no sweet u reach abi. Dat whitey is a no no
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2014
bright007:
see as her face be like Zuma face for the first picture

I Dey find ur face oo? Jealousy undecided

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by meforyou1(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Ugly karen
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by free2ryhme: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2014
nairaland has turned into lindaikeji' blog

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Nija peeps , I hail with the hateful words on karen sad

Babe no marry, most people will mock her, reminding her shes getting old and ugly, as if they have the power to create a human being.

Babe marry, the same hateful words, because she married successfully to an unbiased guy who sees her as wife worthy.

Abeg Nigerians, make una fear God .... and let people live their lives, the way they want it...and marry whoever they want without different mouth and eyes spoiling their marriages, especially the celeb marriages.

Karen Igho, THUMBS UP!...... wishing you a successful marriage with your oyinbo. God bless your home. amen

11 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Lakayanah: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2014
She won bba now she has won the heart of a man. She is a go getter. Continue winning girl let haters die for nothing. The so call beautiful actresses wen never marry and even achieve reach you dey roam about dey pile up the years. Even though you worwor physically you get a beautiful inside and correct artificial boobs to wear any cloth wetin you want again? I beg enjoy your life bo and manage born half oyinbo join. Na you biko carry go nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by brainzdh(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:

Jeez! Why all dz venom, wetin d poor gal do you?*not classy undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by bomasek(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Evyivy:
fool like u,fine u no even fine yet u dey cast ya fellow babe. Shediot like u

4 Likes

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by okpismart: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
O boy you wicked with that pix co,parison abe/ LWKMD

donigspain2:
I don't like her face in the first pic... She looks like Dopey of the 7 Dwarfs in Snow white.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aIYLVYDfT60/VI1DkXLSa3I/AAAAAAAEF74/8CUTAp-dZ80/s1600/00.png[/img]

Happy Married life to her though.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by santana45: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerian men have just lost one babe to one sexual powerless guy.
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by happyzed0(f): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice God bless God cless ur marriage
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Mistermamus(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2014
okiezman:
Rubbish them too no fine, hope she's marrying for love and not for citizenship mtchew
my broda she already a citizen way bak last year
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Mistermamus(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Amelian:
Nija peeps , I hail with the hateful words on karen sad

Babe no marry, most people will mock her, reminding her shes getting old and ugly, as if they have the power to create a human being.

Babe marry, the same hateful words, because she married successfully to an unbiased guy who sees her as wife worthy.

Abeg Nigerians, make una fear God .... and let people live their lives, the way they want it...and marry whoever they want without different mouth and eyes spoiling their marriages, especially the celeb marriages.

Karen Igho, THUMBS UP!...... wishing you a successful marriage with your oyinbo. God bless your home. amen
GBAM!
Re: BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] by Danniscott(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2014
donigspain2:
I don't like her face in the first pic... She looks like Dopey of the 7 Dwarfs in Snow white.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aIYLVYDfT60/VI1DkXLSa3I/AAAAAAAEF74/8CUTAp-dZ80/s1600/00.png[/img]

Happy Married life to her though.

U gat my ribs cracking with dat, lolsssss . Best wishes to her though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ / Omo Butty Bounces Back With Thrilling Photos / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.