Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari (691 Views)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) / President Jonathan Appoints Suleiman Abba New Inspector Genaral Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Their are so many noise going round the nation about the best candidates for the change that Nigerians so much craved for but in your best opinion who would you rather vote for is it Mr Jonathan that told us he had no shoes and have now gotten those shoes in hundreds or General Buhari that said he doesn't have up to 1million naira in his personal account. Let's the vote begins now.
Don't use your tribe or ethnicity or the religion you're practising to choose your candidate. Be open minded and don't let us be a religious bigot in choosing the man that can move us forward, Because Nigeria belongs to every one of us irrespective of where we come from. May God help us
#Nigerians_Decides

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Click Like for GMB and Click Share for Jonathan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by sweettease(f): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2014
None... I'm just very sad for Nigeria, 2015 doesn't seem like the beginning of a better Nigeria. We are supposed to pick between a clueless figure head who gives us nothing to look forward to and has a shallow thinking wife who exudes ignorance whenever she tries to talk about or interfere in politics or issues concerning the country but won't stop talking, (and I'm not talking about her grammatical blunders) and a religious fanatic who as much as he is trying to make us hopeful with a potentially empty promise of a less corrupt Nigeria, wreaks of an inhumane ideology of what the life of nigerians being slaughtered mean, and shows very obvious threats of leading the country with us not having equal rights especially in religious matters.... God help us

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by iluvnaija: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari fever is everywhere now. He is the man of the moment. Nigerians are tired of PDP already.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by bewla(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2014
is d election now open ballot now
Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by DesChyko: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2014
I admire Buhari's past o..as a military ruler and all.
And I'll prefer he remains in the past where he belongs.. His comments as a civilian, especially with regards to Sharia, Muslims voting and bloodshed, is enough to convince me he performs better as a military dictator.

GEJ gets my vote. It's better to be safe than to be sorry.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by networkrecharg: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Pleaae vote

Like or share
Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by LaurelP(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
sweettease:
None... I'm just very sad for Nigeria, 2015 doesn't seem like the beginning of a better Nigeria when we are supposed to pick between a clueless figure head who gives us nothing to look forward to and has a shallow thinking wife who exudes ignorance whenever she tries to talk about or interfere in politics or issues concerning the country but will still talk( and I'm not talking about her grammatical blunders) and a religious fanatic who as much as he is trying to make us hopeful with a potentially empty promise of a less corrupt Nigeria, wreaks of an inhumane ideology of what the life of nigerians being slaughtered mean, and shows very obvious threats on unequal rights if he should ever be president.... God help us

No fullstop
Won't we breathe?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by Flets: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2014
Will never vote a terrorist, religious fundamentalist and violent being as my president.

What is presidential about dogs and baboon soaking in blood?

Besides, Nigeria is not ready for a Niger Delta reaction yet.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In 2015 Genaral Elections Jonathan Or Buhari by sweettease(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:

No fullstop
Won't we breathe?
I was in a raging mode jare lol

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Recent Video Threatening Emir Sanusi / Honest Opinion: Why I Won't Vote For Jonathan In 2015 / Boko Haram Nigeria Army Under Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.