Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. (1572 Views)

How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / Customs Shutdown NAHCO And SAHCOL Warehouses, any One Knows Anything Pls Share / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please frnds I would like those of us who ve registered their biz name to share steps. Tnks n God bless.
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Elcemento(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
if it's only business name registration,you can do that urself.

> Go to the nearest CAC office.If you are in Lagos, there's one located around secretariat Alausa ikeja.

> Once you get there, you will be given a form to fill,it's called "name availability form" ( make sure you have a unique name for your company or else you may have to go through that process again if someone else has used that name),it costs 250naira.

> You would be told to come back after some days.To avoid going there every time to check,make sure you parley with a junior staff there who cam be helping to check if you name availability is ready (preferably one of the security personnel).YOU GO TIP THE PERSON O... grin grin grin

To be continued....
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Thnk u so much sir?
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elcemento:

> Go to the nearest CAC office.If you are in Lagos, there's one located around secretariat Alausa ikeja.

> Once you get there, you will be given a form to fill,it's called "name availability form" ( make sure you have a unique name for your company or else you may have to go through that process again if someone else has used that name),it costs 250naira.

> You would be told to come back after some days.To avoid going there every time to check,make sure you parley with a junior staff there who cam be helping to check if you name availability is ready (preferably one of the security personnel).YOU GO TIP THE PERSON O... grin grin grin

To be continued....
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Elcemento(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
You are welcome bro! After your company name has been approved,you then start the registration proper. You pay 10,000naira for application,fill the form,submit and they will ask you to come back for your certificate which might take longer than two weeks.Again,you'll have to parley with a junior staff there,get his/her number so that you can be tracking it through him/her.And if you finally get it,dont forget to send me a bottle of ORIJIN.*like say i sabi drink sef* undecided undecided undecided DAZALL!!! grin grin grin
Goldenboy842:
Thnk u so much sir?
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by dav8id(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elcemento:
You are welcome bro! After your company name has been approved,you then start the registration proper. You pay 10,000naira for application,fill the form,submit and they will ask you to come back for your certificate which might take longer than two weeks.Again,you'll have to parley with a junior staff there,get his/her number so that you can be tracking it through him/her.And if you finally get it,dont forget to send me a bottle of ORIJIN.*like say i sabi drink sef* undecided undecided undecided DAZALL!!! grin grin grin

friend you got it right grin grin infact if you play the game well with any of the staff ..one can get everything done in 3 weeks grin grin no bi joke oooo...i try it and it work in two diff occassion grin na naija we dey nah
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
In abuja, you can get it done in 7working days or less
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Elcemento(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bros,nothing do you.Only a sharp man gets things done in this country o.No dulling. cheesy cheesy
dav8id:

friend you got it right grin grin infact if you play the game well with any of the staff ..one can get everything done in 3 weeks grin grin no bi joke oooo...i try it and it work in two diff occassion grin na naija we dey nah
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by lifestyle1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elcemento:

The form is #500

2 Likes

Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Elcemento(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks for the correction bros. You are right.
lifestyle1:

The form is #500
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
dav8id:

Am starting next year by God's grace wen i get to skul. Tnks alot guys.
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
just go to any nearest cac office.they should guide you through.but don't act like you don't have an idea on the price because some of them would want to take advantage of it.everything should not cost more than 13-15k including all the necessary movements here and there
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
bedfordng:
just go to any nearest cac office.they should guide you through.but don't act like you don't have an idea on the price because some of them would want to take advantage of it.everything should not cost more than 13-15k including all the necessary movements here and there
I'll do dat, tnks alot
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Galads(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls I need to make this enquire am a bit confuse about, I will be running my business in lagos hopefully january, and am traVelling for christmas and intend to register in kaduna during this period because the stress will be leSs. Can this registration be use in lagos? Or most I register in the state I intend to start up the business?
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Galads:
Pls I need to make this enquire am a bit confuse about, I will be running my business in lagos hopefully january, and am traVelling for christmas and intend to register in kaduna during this period because the stress will be leSs. Can this registration be use in lagos? Or most I register in the state I intend to start up the business?
Please wait small , those who ve done it will reply u.
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Elcemento:

To be continued....
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by eliok(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
i wrote the exact step by. check out the post click here. thanks and hope it helped
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Danyl(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Teeworld13:
In abuja, you can get it done in 7working days or less
where in abuja ma'am I will be glad to know..
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
eliok:
i wrote the exact step by. check out the post click here. thanks and hope it helped
What a wonderful work you did.
GOD bless thee.
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by truvine(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
to save yourself of the stress of going to CAC office to do availability check
you can do that online .
if you do online banking
just log on to this site
http://services.cac.gov.ng/
register, submit your 2 names and pay online #500
latest the next two days , you will get a mail of the availability of the mail.
if the name is available, you just print the APPROVAL NOTE that will be sent to you and proceed to CAC for the main registration.
Re: Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. by Goldenboy842(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
truvine:
to save yourself of the stress of going to CAC office to do availability check
you can do that online .
if you do online banking
just log on to this site
http://services.cac.gov.ng/
register, submit your 2 names and pay online #500
latest the next two days , you will get a mail of the availability of the mail.
if the name is available, you just print the APPROVAL NOTE that will be sent to you and proceed to CAC for the main registration.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Market Can One Buy Things Cheaper In Lagos / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Mastercard Online? / Meet Amancio Ortega: The Richest Man In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.