Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lets Take It Back To The Root - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lets Take It Back To The Root (817 Views)

The Root Of The Name "bini' - Taught By Exotic / Come Lets Take You On A Trans Atlantic Slave Tour To Badagry! / Lets Take You To See Mother Nature Best Kept Secret In Belize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Take It Back To The Root by sigidporte(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good day Nairalanders! I came up with this idea that can connect us with our lost or unknown relation through this thread. With that said, lets rep our village, town, local govt and state.
Re: Lets Take It Back To The Root by gatiano(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
how far deep into the root are you willing to go? that jorney is very far, but with good speed and without arch arguements, we will reach the very root of the greatness and also the shortcomings of our fathers and people. for starters, all black people on the planet earth are one. agreed?

sigidporte:
Good day Nairalanders! I came up with this idea that can connect us with our lost or unknown relation through this thread. With that said, lets rep our village, town, local govt and state e.g Isiegbu, Ozuitem, Bende L.G.A, Abia state. Lets go there! MOD please FP please.
Re: Lets Take It Back To The Root by sigidporte(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
gatiano:
how far deep into the root are you willing to go? that jorney is very far, but with good speed and without arch arguements, we will reach the very root of the greatness and also the shortcomings of our fathers and people. for starters, all black people on the planet earth are one. agreed?

yes boss but the essence of this post is for us to get to know ourselves here on nairaland.
Re: Lets Take It Back To The Root by gatiano(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
just on nairaland? or history of our people? my purpose on nairaland is to flush out inferiority complex out of the blackman based on facts and the truth. can i do it alone? absolutely not, but i will do my own part.
sigidporte:
yes boss but the essence of this post is for us to get to know ourselves here on nairaland.
Re: Lets Take It Back To The Root by sigidporte(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
sigidporte:
Good day Nairalanders! I came up with this idea that can connect us with our lost or unknown relation through this thread. With that said, lets rep our village, town, local govt and state e.g Isiegbu, Ozuitem, Bende L.G.A, Abia state. Lets go there!

MOD please FP please.
Re: Lets Take It Back To The Root by sigidporte(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
gatiano:
just on nairaland? or history of our people? my purpose on nairaland is to flush out inferiority complex out of the blackman based on facts and the truth. can i do it alone? absolutely not, but i will do my own part.

all the best man

(1) (Reply)

The History Of All Black People Began With Slavery / Monkey King Saga Hack V1.5 Ios Android Cheat 2015 / Reason Why Oba Of Benin's Death Must Be Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.