Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] (29156 Views)

Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos [see Photos] / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Music stars Davido and Wizkid made up two days ago, but they officially showed everyone all was okay with them again as they partied together at Escape night club last night.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/awww-davido-and-wizkid-kiss-and-make-up.html?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zq91jtg01Q0/VI2IHp-B0iI/AAAAAAAEF_Y/6WZm7k3PhO0/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CNY7z1O4q8c/VI2IIVocV8I/AAAAAAAEF_g/kqPzn5l--co/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by datguru: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
That's their own cup of tea. How does this pay my bills ? undecided

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by pankere(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by mastercee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dem dey fight before?

All na wash jare

19 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kk nice cheesy

Davido wan kiss am? grin lipsrsealed.

Wetin b dis sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Abbey2sam(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by uzeba(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams :
“AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain : “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Curious, he yells : “Who are you ?”
He receives the answer : “Who
are you ?”
Angered at the response, he screams : “Coward !”
He receives the answer : “Coward !”
He looks to his father and asks :
“What ’s going on ?”
The father smiles and says : “My son, pay attention.”
And then he screams to the mountain : “I admire you!
The voice answers : “I admire you!”
Again the man screams : “You are a champion!”
The voice answers : “You are a champion!”
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains : “People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”

120 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
V

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Whobedatte(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Are they @ loggerheads before?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Freeopod(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Frontpage is dead

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by chamboy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good for dem

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by eemalex(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
This doesn't affect 2015 election in any way
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by veraiyke(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Where they having a beef before?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by free2ryhme: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
frontpage is sour

rubbish
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by slightlyMad(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
how does that remove GEJ from power?

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by folabayo1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Old pic undecided
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Beehshorp(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oya make fans reconcile too cos fans have the power to cos another loggerheads
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
how does it affect our lives?

mumu and jobless o.p .

.mumu post
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Davido looks star struck cry He is my guy any day undecided
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by priscaoge(f): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=14pt] Congrats to them.....This is a new friendship..Friendship Renewed grin...If na some Ladies now the malice will last for 10years cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by OCTAVO: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by free2ryhme: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
there are good topics tat are trending that deserves frontpage all u do is promote lindaikei and laisla wareva

how much is she paying you

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by adonbilivit: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
. wizzy and Davido were just stunting on y'all. no be real beef,infact na burger

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by TheRealCoolHunK: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hombres. cool
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Promking: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Duurh!!!!

Shey davido wan lick wizkid ear ni undecided
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by AAlozie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Front page in trouble again!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Dagah2: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice development....that's if it's not just to re-ignite more attention.
publicity stunt
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Were they fighting before,all na publicity stunts for their fans..

I listen to Ebenezer obey,so e no concern me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Can't Fight Davido, He's Too Small To Me (Video) / BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.