Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (782 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Rejects Cow From The Presidency / Tunde Bakare Rejects Cow From The Presidency / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by Trut(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi NL,

I want to buy 4 giant cows for my kinsmen in this coming Christmas, how can I meet Buhari to buy the cows from him? If you have his contact, please let me know.

Thank you in advance
Trut.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by holatin(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
contact him on MySpace any more question joker
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by simplemach(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
You can contact him through the bokoharam spokes man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by Trut(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
contact him on MySpace any more question joker

I'm serious, not joking
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
That would be a honour, purchasing Cows from Buhari.
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by PapiWata: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Trut:
Hi NL,

I want to buy 4 giant cows for my kinsmen in this coming Christmas, how can I meet Buhari to buy the cows from him? If you have his contact, please let me know.

Thank you in advance
Trut.

To qualify for the privilege of buying one of Boko Haram leader Buhari's cows, you will be expected to prove yourself in the field of battle against Nigerian troops shaking the ground of the Sambisa Forest. It is only when you return from that war front with wounds to prove the fact, that you can then APPLY to buy a Boko Cow from their leader.

Finally, be advised that Boko Haram now uses suicide cows to attack innocents, so check your cow very well IF you are allowed to make this purchase.

Please contact Weeping General Buhari for any further details that you might require on this subject.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by tonybosses: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sell cow fire!!!

Him nd his boko haram bois use dt for feedin in sambisa forest.
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by mazzi: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Contact berem the sales girl or Gbawe the cow marketing agent.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
lolz.....
Imagine Nigeria from Otueke fisherman to Kastina cattle rearer
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
mazzi:
Contact berem the sales girl or gbame the marketing agent.
Re: I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari by Trut(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
mazzi:
Contact berem the sales girl or gbawe the marketing agent.

Ok, will

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Hailed For Prompt Payment Of Civil Servants Salaries, Critics Silenced / Chibok Schoolgirls’ Parents Blast Jonathan / When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.