Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Those who made Mr president cluelessness more pronounced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those who made Mr president cluelessness more pronounced (560 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those who made Mr president cluelessness more pronounced by ademega(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
For those of u name calling after each bomblast, i ve this to tell u , u are the reason why this country is going backward and major reason why u are making Mr president look clueless and uninteligent, u are not making him think straight in finding lasting solution to this deadly issue of bokoharam vis a viz almost on daily bases bombblast. U ve been distracting him and making him looking for the problems and solutions where they dont even exist since the beginning of this bokoharam problem till now.
You are digging his grave gradually thinking you are trying to destroy his opponent in an attempt to campaign for his second term bid. But i tell u he is actually afraid of his second term in office because of what u have caused him. I pity his present condition

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Government Will Be Formed If PDP Attempt To Rig Election. / CARTOON Of The Week. / Jonathan,sambo Tospend N4bn Onfood, Travels In2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.