Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. (577 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by laimo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Prof. Wole Soyinka,a Yoruba man from South west Nigeria has been a recurring figure in Nigeria's match towards salvation.He has called for #BringBackOurGirs2014 which the Jonathan's clueless government has failed to do.

The Nigerian economy is failing while the failed pdp government continues to churn out hateful propaganda and lies while the country is in the throes of a government-inflicted insurgency.

The respected Prof.Wole Soyinka said last week that Jonathan is just like Nebuchadnezar of the destroyed city of Babylon,who challenged Almighty God to a contest of wills. We know the results of 2015 elections already.

Jonathan and his failed party,pdp will be disgraced and thrown away into the dustbin of history,where it rightfully belongs.
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by dapsoneh: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
K
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by laimo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
No chance for pdp's famed 'mago mago' in 2015.

Pdp's so afraid,they have lost the script.

Jonathan will lose woefully in 2015.'I don't give a damn'.

1 Like

Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by golor(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na so u think?at op
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by edo3(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Goodluck don buckle up oo...I heard his speech during his declaration as d party's flag bearer.. Him no look book oo...but i doubt cos dr was something about that glasses he ws putting on..
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by Descartes: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
***In Obj voice*** #BringBackMyConcubine. @ObyEzekwesili grin
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by Descartes: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
***In Oby Ezekwesili voice*** #BringBackMyBoisteriousHug @Baba Objgrin
Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by Olaolufred(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=14pt] THE ONLY TIME I SAW WOLE CLOSELY WAS AT MMA 2 WHILE CHECKING IN FOR A FLIGHT.
FROM A FAR, I KNOW HE IS HIGHLY DISCIPLINED, ON THAT DAY I SAW HIS HUMBLE SIDE.
WE KNOW WHAT WOLE CAN DO.
BUT CAN NEVER BE ENDORSING CLU LESS NESS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof.wole Soyinka Can Never Endorse Cluelessness. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
In fact this is what Wole was recently known to have said:

“Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan
1. Those who are intellectually blind.
2. Those who are blinded by ethnicity.
3. Those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown , should power change hands.
4. Those who are suffering from a combination of all of the above terminal sicknesses.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Failure. / Breaking News Apc Presidential Buhari Running Mate Named / Not Giving Up! Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.