Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem (1052 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem by lobinetech: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2006
see me see trouble,trying to be nice,I helped some guy download some stuff on his nokia 6600 and since he never had the jack to connect to the computer,i had to use my phone,6630 and when i was done,i took out his memory card and since then,my phone has been going crazy,it restarts itself and then it connects to the internet and thsi is very strange and then it will restart itself again and then show that i have a message in the outbox and when i go to see this message,it's in mms format and basically i do not know if this is a virus or whatever.
please let me know.i have downloaded all sorts of anti virus for this and still yet no good result
Re: Problem by naomijt(f): 1:52am On Aug 12, 2006
You will be lucky if it's not virus. Try formatting.
Re: Problem by lobinetech: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2006
i have been able to get it off.thanx

(1) (Reply)

Personal Computer And Laptop. / Pls People Who Knows How/where I Can Get A 3gp And An Mp3 Converter? / Wap Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.