Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buhari's Open Challenge! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Open Challenge! (1926 Views)

BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / Buhari’s Open Letter To Delegates-- "I Won't Bribe To Earn Vote"-full SPEECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
MalcoImX:
I feel great my man. It's not been easy for you guys for some days now. I don't think he'll lose this one. This will be his last attempt, and Papa God has seen all his efforts. ...and God, I believe won't let down his servants who have asked him (day and night) for the fourth time.

You are asking for a man who got innocent blood on his hands
Dear Heavenly father, may a murder never lead us!
Never again.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
noblezone:

You are asking for a man who got innocent blood on his hands
Dear Heavenly father, may a murder never lead us!
Never again.
Why wont I when I know mostly that you are not sincere in your advocacy. I can ask for anyone who isn't banned by the constitution to become Nigeria's head. And tell me why your father's shop wouldn't be broken that time, and the good found therein not be sold? Maybe that's your grouse!
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
MalcoImX:
Why wont I when I know mostly that you are not sincere in your advocacy. I can ask for anyone who isn't banned by the constitution to become Nigeria's head. And tell me why your father's shop wouldn't be broken that time, and the good found therein not be sold? Maybe that's your grouse!

You are entitled to your knowledge of my insincerity.
I cannot judge you.

As for my father, he never such shops let alone the one broken by the old tyrants thugs.
As a matter of fact, he was already late before the tyrant stole power with gun!

You are free to ask for anybody you like!
Please ask for Amechi, the powerful "progressive" who boast about his ambition to steal $1B.

Just know that you are not the only one praying!
We too are praying asking God that an unrepentant tyrant with blood of the innocent in his hands, should not rule over us!

I wish you well.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
noblezone:

You are entitled to your knowledge of my insincerity.
I cannot judge you.

As for my father, he never such shops let alone the one broken by the old tyrants thugs.
As a matter of fact, he was already late before the tyrant stole power with gun!

You are free to ask for anybody you like!
Please ask for Amechi, the powerful "progressive" who boast about his ambition to steal $1B.

Just know that you are not the only one praying!
We too are praying asking God that an unrepentant tyrant with blood of the innocent in his hands, should not rule over us!

I wish you well.

I was just being metaphoric. You were so much complaining like you had interests in some of those shops broken. Pray you are not asking for a return to those hoarding days when basic commodities cannot be found on the shelves.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
MalcoImX:
I was just being metaphoric. You were so much complaining like you had interests in some of those shops broken. Pray you are not asking for a return to those hoarding days when basic commodities cannot be found on the shelves.

I could feel the pains of people who were working hard to fend for their families
Some of them took laons to stock their shops. I could feel the suffering Buhari brought on them just because he had gun!

I have the right to complain!

As for not finding basic commodities, I wont blame anyone but myself!

It is time to think outside the box!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Fingered As Having The Most Backward And Primitive Community In The SE / BUHARI/OSINBAJO Posters And Banners Found In London, China, Uk, Germany. (pic) / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.