Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo (689 Views)

58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance / What Is The Data Cap Of Etisalat Bis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo by ncpat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please guys what is the data allowance for the glo promo, some says 1.9GB and some 2.5gb so what is actually the size?
Re: What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo by brightnelly(f): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
ncpat:
Please guys what is the data allowance for the glo promo, some says 1.9GB and some 2.5gb so what is actually the size?

Overload with Data only on Glo!Get 200%Free Data Bonus on purchase of data bundle ofN2,000.N2,000 now gives you 2.5GB data.Dial *127*55# to purchase NOW

That's the message I got from GLO!!!
Re: What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo by mylora: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happie new year Chuks. Hope I can type this here. U seem to my , in one of your posts to be someone knowledgeable in apple products. Having issues with opening an apple I'd on one I got. Here izzit

Probs is when I get to the point of selecting payment mode - Visa card, Master card. Now I select and I put my card nos. They tell me it doesn't match and that I can't use that payment type. I'm stuck here and would appreciate some direction pls.
Re: What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo by ncpat(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
mylora:
Happie new year Chuks. Hope I can type this here. U seem to my , in one of your posts to be someone knowledgeable in apple products. Having issues with opening an apple I'd on one I got. Here izzit

Probs is when I get to the point of selecting payment mode - Visa card, Master card. Now I select and I put my card nos. They tell me it doesn't match and that I can't use that payment type. I'm stuck here and would appreciate some direction pls.
my guy is like you know me well just halla me on 08065942445

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Android Recycle Bin Just Like Pc / Brand New Iphone 6 (16G) For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Be Launched Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.