Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. (3761 Views)

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by IROHINOodua: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Political Equation of Nigeria.

Politics is a game of numbers, that involves bargaining, strategic thinking, negotiations, re-positioning etc. It involves give and take, scratch my back, I scratch your back. There are no permanent enemies or friends in politics, rather permanent interest. Also there are little or no room for sentiments in politics. Bayelsa State (State of origin of our President) has only 590,679 registered voters. The entire South South region has a total of 9,486,783 registered voters. Other regions are as follows, North Central, 11,466,596, North East, 10,445,510, North West, 18,616,499, South East, 7,178,185, and South West, 13,188,854. Supporting President Goodluck, means Igbos would expect same support from Bayelsa and South South region, when an Igbo persons wants to seek the office of the President of Nigeria. Assuming the entire South South gives such a person 100% votes, that would not be sufficient to win the Presidential election. But the fact remains that a non indigene cannot secure 100% votes from South South. Besides, no winner has ever secured 100% votes. Therefore, the political mathematics dictates that Igbos support Buhari/North, in return for Northern support, when it’s the turn of Igbos. Per adventure if President Jonathan wins in 2015, by 2019, PDP can never zone the Presidency to South East. Its going North.

South East Economic Interests/Investments.

The Igbos have more investments and businesses in the North, much more than in Bayelsa State and the entire South South region. There are only 6 states in the South South region, while there are 19 states in the North, that is North West, North East and North Central. Therefore, millions of Igbo stand to make more money through their businesses in the North than South South. This becomes more obvious, when there are no federal government support schemes for the survival of Igbo business people all over Nigeria. Igbos survive on self help. Compare it with what the same federal government budgeted for Niger Delta militants in 2014 budget. (A)​Stipends and Allowances to 30,000 Niger Delta Militants under the Presidential Amnesty Programme: N23.6 Billion (twenty three billion, six hundred million Naira). (B)​Reintegration of Transformed Ex Militants: N35.4 Billion (Thirty Five Billion, Four Hundred Million Naira).

Historical Antecedents.

During the First Republic, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe’s party (NCNC) went into alliance with the Northern People’s Congress (NPC). During the Second Republic, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe’s party, Nigerian Peoples’ Party (NPP), broke away from Waziri Ibrahim’s party, Great Nigerian Peoples’ Party. Zik’s party (NPP) won a Governorship election in Plateau State, thru Chief Solomon Lar. This was the only state outside South East, that his party (NPP) won a Governorship election. Chief Alex Ekwueme was the Vice President under President Shagari. Chinua Achebe, was the Vice Presidential Candidate/running mate to the Late Aminu Kano, under Peoples’ Redemption Party (PRP). Ikemba Nnewi, contested Senatorial election and won under National Party of Nigeria (NPN).

Ex Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida, appointed Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, as his second in command/deputy. General Sani Abacha, fully sponsored Ikemba’s wedding with his wife (Bianca). General Buhari, chose Okadigbo and Umezoke respectively in 2003 and 2007 as running mates. Ojukwu’s running mate under APGA was Sani Ibrahim Bayero (a brother of the late Emir of Kano). Ex Vice President, Atiku Abubakar chose Senate Ben Obi as running mate in 2007. Igbos voted massively for Yar Adua, against their own leader (Ikemba Nnewi) in 2007.

Biafran War.

No political story of Igbos, would be complete, without reference to the civil war. The writer does not intend to open old wounds neither will he, exonerate any tribe that fought against the Igbos. Also, this is in response to series of emails/questions that, the Northerners caused Igbos hardship thru the war etc. The major reason for the collapse of Biafra, was not the Hausas only, but principally the economic blockade, starvation policy and change of currency, all initiated by Awolowo and the sabotage from the Ijaws. To make matters worse, Awolowo as then finance minister, gave every Igbo man £20 pounds, irrespective of any amount you had then, plus the abandoned properties, seized by old Rivers State indigenes.
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by golor(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by golor(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Okay ooo
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by cheruv: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
so what are you saying?
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
What's this one saying? As if nigerians have ever supported an igbo candidate before. How many times igbo man don rule nigeria? Even if we support the northerners or Buhari and he wins, when a qualified igbo man who can govern nigeria well will come out, we won't get supporters who will vote him in, in all regions of nigeria. Even if we do, it won't still be enough.
Well, that's una business,
When its time to vote, i'll vote someone who's worthy to change nigeria, at least a little.

3 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Adminisher: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jonathan promises only four more years. Ibos need to be realistic. Their interests are longer range than four years. The man is humble and flexible but like Lao Tsu would say, "he is not he, she is not she, they are not they". Jonathan is five or six people (some people say all these different people are all women) working for themselves against each other. That is why he could promise the north single term and renege on that who is the Ibo that he wont do same?. Ibos would do well to support the APC, vote out the corrupt clique and prepare to contend for power in 2019 before any of these women who constitute GEJ lead his presidency into utter destruction.

However if all Ibos want is vengeance against Nigeria for imagined hurts of the past then they can go ahead and sink with the Jonathan boat. Every action.will generate its consequence without fail.

3 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by FolarinToks: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Op, well written and analysed. I have always maintained the same position whenever i see Igbos, complaining about being marginalised as

And that is why i said Okorocha is the smartest Igbo man ever liveth. He sees what tribalistic politicians from South east refused to see which is "GAME OF NUMBER". 80% of Igbo population believed that Yorubas, Hausas and even part of South south would never allow any Igbo man to become a president of Nigeria; wrong assertion to be honest.

Let's try to be practical and logical with this, take a proper look at Nigeria map very well and tell me how it wld be possible for a Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani or Igbo man to become a president in Nigeria without forming alliance with others; It would(have been) be an impossible mission straight up.

In 21st century, Igbos are still playing tribal sentiments/war while others are forming alliances with one another. This alliance is what Joe Igbokwe and Rochas Okorochas are really trying to break into so as to achieve what has elude Igbos over d years. And believe me and you, Okorochas is the only living Igbo man that has got that political potential to become a president.

6 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by meccuno: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adminisher:
Jonathan promises only four more years. Ibos need to be realistic. Their interests are longer range than four years. The man is humble and flexible but like Lao Tsu would say, "he is not he, she is not she, they are not they". Jonathan is five or six people (some people say all these different people are all women) working for themselves against each other. That is why he could promise the north single term and renege on that who is the Ibo that he wont do same?. Ibos would do well to support the APC, vote out the corrupt clique and prepare to contend for power in 2019 before any of these women who constitute GEJ lead his presidency into utter destruction.

However if all Ibos want is vengeance against Nigeria for imagined hurts of the past then they can go ahead and sink with the Jonathan boat. Every action.will generate its consequence without fail.
I read each comment carefully,analyse the tribe and try to understand why the person made that kind of comment. What I discovered is that most tribes have this disdain for the igbo tribe and I wonder who is the friend of the igbos. Voting buhari doesn't change the fact that the prefer to hold them down which they had partial success. Igbos have no friends in Nigeria so whatever decision they make shouldn't be sentimental because at they end of the day,no matter the success they would try to give us a bad name in other to hang.

3 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
IROHINOodua:
Political Equation of Nigeria.

Politics is a game of numbers, that involves bargaining, strategic thinking, negotiations, re-positioning etc. It involves give and take, scratch my back, I scratch your back. There are no permanent enemies or friends in politics, rather permanent interest. Also there are little or no room for sentiments in politics. Bayelsa State (State of origin of our President) has only 590,679 registered voters. The entire South South region has a total of 9,486,783 registered voters. Other regions are as follows, North Central, 11,466,596, North East, 10,445,510, North West, 18,616,499, South East, 7,178,185, and South West, 13,188,854. Supporting President Goodluck, means Igbos would expect same support from Bayelsa and South South region, when an Igbo persons wants to seek the office of the President of Nigeria. Assuming the entire South South gives such a person 100% votes, that would not be sufficient to win the Presidential election. But the fact remains that a non indigene cannot secure 100% votes from South South. Besides, no winner has ever secured 100% votes. Therefore, the political mathematics dictates that Igbos support Buhari/North, in return for Northern support, when it’s the turn of Igbos. Per adventure if President Jonathan wins in 2015, by 2019, PDP can never zone the Presidency to South East. Its going North.

South East Economic Interests/Investments.

The Igbos have more investments and businesses in the North, much more than in Bayelsa State and the entire South South region. There are only 6 states in the South South region, while there are 19 states in the North, that is North West, North East and North Central. Therefore, millions of Igbo stand to make more money through their businesses in the North than South South. This becomes more obvious, when there are no federal government support schemes for the survival of Igbo business people all over Nigeria. Igbos survive on self help. Compare it with what the same federal government budgeted for Niger Delta militants in 2014 budget. (A)​Stipends and Allowances to 30,000 Niger Delta Militants under the Presidential Amnesty Programme: N23.6 Billion (twenty three billion, six hundred million Naira). (B)​Reintegration of Transformed Ex Militants: N35.4 Billion (Thirty Five Billion, Four Hundred Million Naira).

Historical Antecedents.

During the First Republic, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe’s party (NCNC) went into alliance with the Northern People’s Congress (NPC). During the Second Republic, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe’s party, Nigerian Peoples’ Party (NPP), broke away from Waziri Ibrahim’s party, Great Nigerian Peoples’ Party. Zik’s party (NPP) won a Governorship election in Plateau State, thru Chief Solomon Lar. This was the only state outside South East, that his party (NPP) won a Governorship election. Chief Alex Ekwueme was the Vice President under President Shagari. Chinua Achebe, was the Vice Presidential Candidate/running mate to the Late Aminu Kano, under Peoples’ Redemption Party (PRP). Ikemba Nnewi, contested Senatorial election and won under National Party of Nigeria (NPN).

Ex Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida, appointed Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, as his second in command/deputy. General Sani Abacha, fully sponsored Ikemba’s wedding with his wife (Bianca). General Buhari, chose Okadigbo and Umezoke respectively in 2003 and 2007 as running mates. Ojukwu’s running mate under APGA was Sani Ibrahim Bayero (a brother of the late Emir of Kano). Ex Vice President, Atiku Abubakar chose Senate Ben Obi as running mate in 2007. Igbos voted massively for Yar Adua, against their own leader (Ikemba Nnewi) in 2007.

Biafran War.

No political story of Igbos, would be complete, without reference to the civil war. The writer does not intend to open old wounds neither will he, exonerate any tribe that fought against the Igbos. Also, this is in response to series of emails/questions that, the Northerners caused Igbos hardship thru the war etc. The major reason for the collapse of Biafra, was not the Hausas only, but principally the economic blockade, starvation policy and change of currency, all initiated by Awolowo and the sabotage from the Ijaws. To make matters worse, Awolowo as then finance minister, gave every Igbo man £20 pounds, irrespective of any amount you had then, plus the abandoned properties, seized by old Rivers State indigenes.

the earlier you leave Igbos the better for ur pitiful life... Get a better life...

8 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Uchexxy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice post op, I sincerely like your intelligence. but what u failed to tell us is d bitter truth which is that an igbo man would never rule this entity called Nigeria. asking us to vote buhari is something most igbo won't do. myself included. my father said one time " instead of a northerner to rule Nigeria come 2015 let us b lead by cats and dogs" the igbo man have been fending for himself and we will continue doing that. apc will never give okorocha d presidential ticket. #liers.

6 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omo see advisers! Hmmmm
Op so are you now telling us to hate Yorubas because of the sins of Awolowo? Pls I want to understand u better.

3 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mumu op

2 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adminisher:

Igbos doesn't want vengeance and are not thinking of such... Igbos has already moved forward since 1970. Buh there is still something, u can blame it on nemesis....
thank u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nigeria can as well enjoy their Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw ruling.
it is easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Buhari winning 2015 election.
Otueke drunkard until Nigeria get sense

5 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adminisher:

Sorry to disappoint you. Igbo will not support APC with expired and Islamic fanatic like Buhari as presidential flag bearer

6 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
APC is the fastest are most easy way an Igbo can be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Adminisher: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Uchexxy:
Nice post op, I sincerely like your intelligence. but what u failed to tell us is d bitter truth which is that an igbo man would never rule this entity called Nigeria. asking us to vote buhari is something most igbo won't do. myself included. my father said one time " instead of a northerner to rule Nigeria come 2015 let us b lead by cats and dogs" the igbo man have been fending for himself and we will continue doing that. apc will never give okorocha d presidential ticket. #liers.
This is a very big lie that APC will never give an Ibo man the ticket. If this lie is assumed.true then it is worse for the PDP. What kept Rochas out of it for now was Buharis star power and proven 12million votes. Atiku had money talking. Buhari's star power is nothing but lost love mentality of the Buhari Idiagbon regime. Rochas was the best speaker, most charimatic and visionary and he speaks hausa more than some hausas.

3 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by thegoodone2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I did my NYSC at Abia state, Igbo believe too much in biafra country. to me, let them go. Let my people go. Yoruba by tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Adminisher: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
Nigeria can as well enjoy their Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw ruling.
it is easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Buhari winning 2015 election.
Otueke drunkard until Nigeria get sense

I said in my last post that ibos are motivated by vengeance.You just proved. You agree that a guy is a drunkard yet you say you will support him till Nigeria get sense which is vengeance you know his agenda is evil yet you back him.
I have also read some subhuman comments from Ibos after boko haram attacks civillians in the north east. Even the chibok girls elicited.comments like karma for biafran children et.c. This is highly unfortunate but like i said you guys can keep up with it.
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by manchy7531: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is what you get when your house is on fire and all you do is chase rat. This is common among you yorubas on niaraland. when have igbo matters become so important to you guys that you guys have ignored issues concerning you?

Brother please leave the igbos alone and face your yoruba problems. The same igbos you are writing about are far ahead and have achieved more that you yorubas. You guys are so filled with inferiority complex and jealously to the extent that you hardly find a thread on yoruba issues on Nairaland and if you do, they don't last more that two pages cos you dont have anything to be proud of and show off.

yes we know our politicians are corrupt, they are bad but they are not worse than yours who jump fence and engage in thuggery. why not open a thread to discuss your agbero and amala politics and how to improve it. who knows tinubu maybe reading.

Go to Enugu thread, Imo thread and Anambra thread. These igbos are discussing their problems, they even quarrel and make up. Its show originality, they don't pretend, it shows they are aware of their situation and environment and also the need to improve themselves. The more i see threads opened by yoruba trying to tell the igbos their problems, the more is see hypocrisy and jealousy.

Discuss your problems, what you stand to gain in the Nigeria of today and how you can improve what you are getting . leave the igbos alone. Don't be surprise if buhari enters and decide to get closer to the igbos because he knows the igbos are more reliable than the yorubas. Am sure he hasn't forgotten what tinubu and obj did to him, His chief adviser The emir of kano (mallam sanusi) knows you yorubas very well as being the problem of Nigeria and he also knows yorubas are not reliable. They will pay you yorubas back. For now he is only pretending to be your friend because he needs your vote, hence he is using you people. No matter how bad the government of the day can be, the igbos are not known to play opposition to any government, the igbos can tap into that and eventually becoming buhari biggest political block which buhari will cherish while you propagandist with your opposition statue will end up losing out at the end,knowing to well that the igbos know how to maximize any little given to them..

You yorubas think you are smart, but the north is smarter and the igbos are smarter. The north will not want a second war hence they will respect the igbos.The worst they can do is to slow down our economic progress but we all know the igbos are unstoppable cos right now the are spread round west and central Africa and beyond.

9 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by amakaeugene: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
The igbos are just a group of disgrunted pathetic enitity without direction. Of what relevance are they to politics if not to complete the numbers. They can continue licking the scrumbs gej(pdp) have left them with for enternity even though they accept gej(pdp) has failed them . In this country attention and relevance doesnt come to u when u dont even have a direction other than to escout pdp. Sadly the east and south votes wont be enough to keep mr Clueless in office. They say they would never allow gmb to rule them but guess what that is the situation on ground, u can now realise ur dreams of biafra oops i forgot u igbos do not even have unity or a single ruler, just annonymous

2 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Buttocks: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Look at these disgusting Yoruba people all of a sudden acting concerned about Igbos.
Take it from me that I'd rather vote a KKK leader from Louisiana than vote a bloody Muslim or a goddamned Yoruba. Take your 'Igbo Presidency' rubbish and shove it up your father's azz.

How I hate these creatures known as Yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
APC is the fastest are most easy way an Igbo can be President of Nigeria.
Lol. We ain't buying the poo
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adminisher:

This is a very big lie that APC will never give an Ibo man the ticket. If this lie is assumed.true then it is worse for the PDP. What kept Rochas out of it for now was Buharis star power and proven 12million votes. Atiku had money talking. Buhari's star power is nothing but lost love mentality of the Buhari Idiagbon regime. Rochas was the best speaker, most charimatic and visionary and he speaks hausa more than some hausas.
And APC chose clueless Buhari over most charismatic and visionary rochas?

4 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by TechRev: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
manchy7531:
This is what you get when your house is on fire and all you do is chase rat. This is common among you yorubas on niaraland. when have igbo matters become so important to you guys that you guys have ignored issues concerning you?

Brother please leave the igbos alone and face your yoruba problems. The same igbos you are writing about are far ahead and have achieved more that you yorubas. You guys are so filled with inferiority complex and jealously to the extent that you hardly find a thread on yoruba issues on Nairaland and if you do, they don't last more that two pages cos you dont have anything to be proud of and show off.

yes we know our politicians are corrupt, they are bad but they are not worse than yours who jump fence and engage in thuggery. why not open a thread to discuss your agbero and amala politics and how to improve it. who knows tinubu maybe reading.

Go to Enugu thread, Imo thread and Anambra thread. These igbos are discussing their problems, they even quarrel and make up. Its show originality, they don't pretend, it shows they are aware of their situation and environment and also the need to improve themselves. The more i see threads opened by yoruba trying to tell the igbos their problems, the more is see hypocrisy and jealousy.

Discuss your problems, what you stand to gain in the Nigeria of today and how you can improve what you are getting from Nigeria. leave the igbos alone. Don't be surprise if buhari enters he may decide to get closer to the igbos because he will know the igbos are more reliable than you yorubas. Am sure he hasn't forgotten what tinubu and obj did to him, His chief adviser The emir of kano (mallam sanusi) know you yorubas very well as being the problem of Nigeria and he also know yorubas are not reliable. They will pay you yorubas back. For now he is only pretending to be your friend because he needs you hence he is using you people. No matter how bad the government of the day can be, the igbos are not know to play opposition to any government, the igbos can tap into that to eventually becoming buhari biggest political block which buhari will cherish while you propagandist with your opposition statue will end up losing out at the end knowing to well that the igbos know how to maximize any little given to them..

You yorubas think you are smart, but the north is smart and the igbos are smarter. The north will not want a second war hence they will respect the igbos.The worst they can do is to slow down our economic progress but we all know the igbos are unstoppable cos right now the are spread round west and central Africa and beyond.

Tell them to leave Igbos alone oohh!!! If Igbos sink does it concern them?? When 2million igbos starved to death wetin them do??

5 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by 9jii(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
ROCHAS OKOROCHA WILL GET THE SUPPORTS OF MANY NORTHERNERS.
BECAUSE HE CHOOSES TO BE A NATIONALIST,HE HAS THE CHANCES OF BECOMING PRESIDENT THAN ANY IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Adminisher: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
gratiaeo:

And APC chose clueless Buhari over most charismatic and visionary rochas?

I explained that. Suppose GEJ were not so corrupt maybe corruption would not have been an issue and Buhari would have simply faded and younger candidates like Rochas, Ngige and so on would have had an easier time. Atikus money could not even do jack. It is love hangover from Buhari's first foray into governance.
Ibos have been playing a vengeance game that will backfire,. I noticed they never showed interest in jobathan until he started having problems with the north.
When the yardua cabal was fighting him no ibo man stood up to be counted. It was obj, tinubu, the sw press and western embassies that took up the fight. Obj even bullied the yaradua family and 419ed Tinubu and the south west into supporting this inferior being called GEJ, all this while no word from Ohaneze Ndigbo, of course there was no TAN then. The main point here is that Ibo support for Jonathan only came after the north started holding him to his promise of single term. Guess who mobilised Ibo support for Jonathan, Stella odua, dieziani, mama peace et.c..so obasanjo was not wrong about tge women that own Jonathan.
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by Buttocks: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
9jii:
ROCHAS OKOROCHA WILL GET THE SUPPORTS OF MANY NORTHERNERS.
BECAUSE HE CHOOSES TO BE A NATIONALIST,HE HAS THE CHANCES OF BECOMING PRESIDENT THAN ANY IGBO.

Then, why didn't APC vote for him?
You no see mumus?

4 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by gratiaeo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adminisher:

I said in my last post that ibos are motivated by vengeance.You just proved. You agree that a guy is a drunkard yet you say you will support him till Nigeria get sense which is vengeance you know his agenda is evil yet you back him.
I have also read some subhuman comments from Ibos after boko haram attacks civillians in the north east.Even the chibok girls elicited.comments like karma for biafran children et.c. This is highly unfortunate but like i said you guys can keep up with it.

I have also read some subhuman comments from Yorubas about killing of woman, children and unarmed civilians by Adekunle during Biafran war.
My brother, I don't rejoice over another man's sorrow but what is good for goose is good for gander. When we learn how to respect each other Nigeria will move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by 9jii(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buttocks:

Then, why didn't APC vote for him?
You no see mumus?
NA TURN BY TURN MALO
Re: Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari. by TechRev: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
The North that has produced presidents and head of states for decades how far?? your region fly the flag of the poorest. Why should igbos seek a position that will impoverish igbos going by the Northern example. Or did the North produce only clueless presidents??
Leave the igbo man alone concentrate on voting your General.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another New Niger Delta Militants Gang Emerges / Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted / Fayose's Aide Exposes How VP Osinbajo Touched The Breast Of A Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.