Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (327004 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:

Please, stop being petulant. The idea you are trying to bring into this heated debate is still the same idea that kept most Nigerians in their ignorance. All you expect me to do is not to question PhD holders of what I find disturbing about them. For the fact that you are like one of those Nigerians who worship pastors stealing from them in Sunday congregation makes me a little perturbed about your very notion on what my posts are all about.

Don't you in your arrogance try to insult me again or I would retaliate with harsh ones. I think you are the person who doesn't know what PhD is all about. Most well known PhD holders serve the community and mean well for their various nations through their researches and experiment. And, here you are making mess of yourself trying to act tough. Please... angry angry angry angry

to call this a "heated debate" is to abuse that term. What we have here is a troll whining about achievements he does not have the intellectual acuity to attain.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nogen: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Please , you guys should ignore this naija whatever boy. His contributions are so irrelevant here. Just focus on the reason why this thread was created please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by husseinjnr: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
@all4naija, you are a clear example of an under achiever who is too worried about other people's achievements . Your choice of abusive and vain words is of a great worry to me. I am really worried about your upbringing. You are so mentally challenged to understand the fact that no PHD is granted without proper due diligence from the constituted body of knowledge. Do you think we are talking about BSc here. I am giving you the last warning. If you can not state your views without abusive words, you will be banned from this thread.

Henceforth, I expect you to show respect to others on this thread. No form of abuse will be entertained from you again.

State your views intelligently without portraying your self as a rascal.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by scholag(f): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
wip7:

Do you want to continue same field in your PhD? if yes, i will suggest you are more specific on the parameters you checked about the welfare and seems to me the thesis is more of national value. Try to adapt it to international value cos if you want fellowship abroad, you must be able to convince the awarding organization how your work will be of value international wise. Suggest PhD area and let it be more modern and practical, then other suggestions will flow.
many thanks @wip7. Yes, my thesis contributes to welfare on a National level. I'm working on adapting it for Africa at large or the entire globe. I'm also searching for contemporary issues bordering on welfare Economics-if I'm lucky to get any one of International gain, I'll pursue that instead of extending my MSc thesis...New grounds need be covered!
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
husseinjnr:
@all4naija, you are a clear example of an under achiever who is too worried about other people's achievements . Your choice of abusive and vain words is of a great worry to me. I am really worried about your upbringing. You are so mentally challenged to understand the fact that no PHD is granted without proper due diligence from the constituted body of knowledge. Do you think we are talking about BSc here. I am giving you the last warning. If you can not state your views without abusive words, you will be banned from this thread.

Henceforth, I expect you to show respect to others on this thread. No form of abuse will be entertained from you again.

State your views intelligently without portraying your self as a rascal.

Thank you.

that might be a tall ask for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by scholag(f): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:

Thank you very much for the list. Let the focus be on solving the Nigeria's problems first. The list is very important to the nation building. They are parts of the fabric of a working developed society.
Did you just thank @wip7 on my behalf? Hmmm...
Re: Thread For PHD Students by chemister96(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi,
BTech Industrial Chemistry
MSc Waste and Clean Technologies

I will start studying for a doctorate next year by God's grace outside Nigeria.
I already have an admission & have applied for finding. I am only waiting for the results of my application.

My proposed research will centre on precious metal wastes recycling.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by husseinjnr: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
chemister96:
Hi,
BTech Industrial Chemistry
MSc Waste and Clean Technologies

I will start studying for a doctorate next year by God's grace outside Nigeria.
I already have an admission & have applied for finding. I am only waiting for the results of my application.

My proposed research will centre on precious metal wastes recycling.

Thanks
Great news, please can you share with us the process you went through in getting your admission.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Lamexx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
all4naija:

No, I am not! You are begging the question though. Not from a stimulating perspective but from a negative angle. My take on this thread's topic is very well based on what I find disturbing about Nigerian PhD certificates and it's not about criticism. Nigerians have overused that cliche in many wrong ways that it has lost its meaning. It has become a common word in the areas it is supposed not to be used. I am dumbstruck to see you using it here to explain what I am trying to ship into the discussion remotely from what I am talking about.

I am not a PhD nor an MSC holder. I said it before that I am a young Nigerian who believes the PhD certificate holders can help to move the nation forward. Having said that, I expect them to exhibit the qualities of PhD holders and I am surprised of what I see here to be questionable about their high knowledge.

I have been called a troll many times in this forum for speaking out on the truth of the matter. While you are dodging my well expressed views on the state of the Nigerian PhD holders on this thread is still something I cannot understand. I only find it exhilarating to the least of my comprehension of what you are going after for people to ignore me. I stand my grand to be challenged by those who think there is no intelligence in what I have said so far to prove me wrong.

Thank you.

I am not open to replying people on a faceless forum like this but I think you need to shut up and focus your frustration on something else. I have been following this thread from page 1 and the only thing I notice is that you contribute unintelligently with vague criticism. From the look of things, I am beginning to guess that you are one of those frustrated element of the Nigerian university system who couldn't afford an ordinary "pass" certificate in the University so I can understand you ranting when you hear someone is doing a PhD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Perotti: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello House, is any one here studying Plant Pathology at PhD level in Nigeria or abroad?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by ahamdiheme: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is anyone here doing digital image processing? I would love to discuss ideas with you. Even better if you are specifically doing biomedical image processing/analysis.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by chiefinalowo: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
BSc Geology
MSc Applied Geophysics
PhD Exploration Geophysics (First Semester)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Emeka30: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2014
pls lets check out these for our projects, thesis research etc

http://uniprojectsearch.com/extrasensory-p…ltural-context/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/lassa-fever-he…h-care-workers/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/prostate-speci…quarry-workers/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Emeka30: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
chiefinalowo:
BSc Geology
MSc Applied Geophysics

check out topics and many more for ur thesis in msc geology

http://uniprojectsearch.com/study-descript…-state-nigeria/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/geology-ebonyi-state-nigeria/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/geology-cross-…-state-nigeria/
Re: Thread For PHD Students by STENON(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2014
chiefinalowo:
BSc Geology
MSc Applied Geophysics
wow.... At last, I'v met someone with my Dream course.

Pls where are you doing ur PhD?

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Lamexx:

I am not open to replying people on a faceless forum like this but I think you need to shut up and focus your frustration on something else. I have been following this thread from page 1 and the only thing I notice is that you contribute unintelligently with vague criticism. From the look of things, I am beginning to guess that you are one of those frustrated element of the Nigerian university system who couldn't afford an ordinary "pass" certificate in the University so I can understand you ranting when you hear someone is doing a PhD.

You are not making sense at all!
Re: Thread For PHD Students by agabaI23(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2015
wip7:

Pls try the MIT-SIN thing is very great. I spent one month in the facility of Singapore-MIT alliance village, I must confess you will never get bored with research and their pay is fantastic. From my little discussion with guys there, most of the postdocs are converted to full-time and you know is 12 months in Sin and 12 months in MIT cos is mostly 24 months stuff.

Yeah I will let you know when I am around in Sabanci, I am using their facilities and there are about 6 guys also from MIT in Sabanci and one of them was in my Msc Jury then.
Hey Scientist, please can you help me with this document? http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo-117-3-806. Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Hey Scientist, please can you help me with this document? http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo-117-3-806. Thanks

Hey,

No i can't cos the document does not exist on that link you posted. Also, I can only get research articles under my subscription alone not outside...so when you need articles in almost all Elsevier, Springer, Taylor journals etc then i may help.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by chemister96(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks husseinjnr.
First, I saw a phd scholarship advert on scholarship-positions.com. Then, I emailed a lecturer whose research area interested me in the university concerned. He replied and we agreed on the area I will research.
Second, I developed (with help from the lecturer) a research proposal. After which I applied for admission online. In just about a week or so, I got my admission letter.
Truth is that it wasn't as easy as it may sound. The hardest part of the whole thing was the proposal. Reading carefully through guides provided on research proposal writing on the school's website really helped. In fact, that was the first research proposal I have written!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by husseinjnr: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
chemister96:
Thanks husseinjnr.
First, I saw a phd scholarship advert on scholarship-positions.com. Then, I emailed a lecturer whose research area interested me in the university concerned. He replied and we agreed on the area I will research.
Second, I developed (with help from the lecturer) a research proposal. After which I applied for admission online. In just about a week or so, I got my admission letter.
Truth is that it wasn't as easy as it may sound. The hardest part of the whole thing was the proposal. Reading carefully through guides provided on research proposal writing on the school's website really helped. In fact, that was the first research proposal I have written!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.. and that URL. It's a great place to start. I hope you are enjoying your programme. Thank you once more.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Now this is where one belongs. An introduction, however:

I am an academic, a lecturer in one of the Northern Universities. I earned a BSc in Chemistry (UDUSok), MSc Petroleum Chemistry (UDUSok), MSc Environmental Technology, with a specialty in Landfill Engineering (Wolverhampton, UK) and PhD (in view) (UDUSok).

My PhD research area is Environmental Geochemistry. We are trying to develop a model that could/would make it possible to predict the time and extent of groundwater contamination by the natural attenuation of (landfill) leachate in the city of Sokoto.

Hopefully, we will be through by late 2015

8 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by husseinjnr: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
effyzie01:
Now this is where one belongs. An introduction, however:

I am an academic, a lecturer in one of the Northern Universities. I earned a BSc in Chemistry (UDUSok), MSc Petroleum Chemistry (UDUSok), MSc Environmental Technology, with a specialty in Landfill Engineering (Wolverhampton, UK) and PhD (in view) (UDUSok).

My PhD research area is Environmental Geochemistry. We are trying to develop a model that could/would make it possible to predict the time and extent of groundwater contamination by the natural attenuation of (landfill) leachate in the city of Sokoto.

Hopefully, we will be through by late 2015

You are welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
wip7:

Waow biodiesel is great. I produced that from waste fruits seeds, peels, waste vegetables and plant materials. Is actually easy stuff to do...we still have tested samples we produced. Do they use it in Nigeria now at commercial level? If you have great passion for it...you can tell me what raw materials you have abundant you want to use....I will tell you parameters to check and then you start that. Do you know you can produce it from used/waste cooking oil? I did and also instead of using NaOH an homogeneous catalyst..i decided to produce my own catalyst from Eggshell waste and used it as heterogeneous catalyst. You can produce the methanol you need for the conversion from cattle dung as well.

Great deal of research. I love it. We (I and my project student) recently produced biodiesel (FAEE) from castor and water melon seed oils using bioethanol (which we also produced ourselves). We used heterogeneous catalyst (BaO.MgO.CaO/Al2O3). It was the first biofuels project I supervised (as I'm more into environmental chemistry and anthropogenic pollution and prefer working in the area) but I had to seek the help of a colleague who specializes in fuels catalysis. It was fun. I think I'll do it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
effyzie01:

Great deal of research. I love it. We (I and my project student) recently produced biodiesel (FAEE) from castor and water melon seed oils using bioethanol (which we also produced ourselves). We used heterogeneous catalyst (BaO.MgO.CaO/Al2O3). It was the first biofuels project I supervised (as I'm more into environmental chemistry and anthropogenic pollution and prefer working in the area) but I had to seek the help of a colleague who specializes in fuels catalysis. It was fun. I think I'll do it again.

That is great to hear about this. Wow environmental chem is actually a great area. I have extensive knowledge of that and i have developed robust system for single to multiple stage treatment of industrial water, hospital wastewater, emerging pollutants like antibiotics, phenolic compounds like p-nitrophenol etc.

You may try Chicken Eggshell/duck eggshells as Heterogeneous catalyst...

Your bioethanol: How do you classify it? is it Ethanol or methanol? cos with Ethanol, you will get low product yield due to the chain conformation...methanol is perfect!

I have a recently submitted works on the following and how does that relate to your region:

1. Geostatistical modeling and fractal simulation for mineral resource classification in Landfill sites

2. Evaluation and Characterization of vertical distribution of geochemical data in samsun gold deposit using fractal models

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
husseinjnr:
You are welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

You're welcome, bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
wip7:

That is great to hear about this. Wow environmental chem is actually a great area. I have extensive knowledge of that and i have developed robust system for single to multiple stage treatment of industrial water, hospital wastewater, emerging pollutants like antibiotics, phenolic compounds like p-nitrophenol etc.

You may try Chicken Eggshell/duck eggshells as Heterogeneous catalyst...

Your bioethanol: How do you classify it? is it Ethanol or methanol? cos with Ethanol, you will get low product yield due to the chain conformation...methanol is perfect!

I have a recently submitted works on the following and how does that relate to your region:

1. Geostatistical modeling and fractal simulation for mineral resource classification in Landfill sites

2. Evaluation and Characterization of vertical distribution of geochemical data in samsun gold deposit using fractal models

Wow! This is wonderful. I would love to know more of your works. Aside my PhD research, I have also submitted a proposal for 'Analysis of Toxic Chemicals in Incinerated Medical Waste Bottom Ash'. This will cover Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi states.

Yes, there was a low yield of biodiesel produced using the bioethanol. My idea was to use a different catalyst from the traditional NaOH/KOH we are using in Nigeria to see if we can achieve, even marginally, higher yield than is obtainable from the literature. It backfired.

I will definitely try chicken/duck eggshells as a heterogeneous catalyst in the future. It is cheaper and readily available.

There are works in the natural attenuation of leachates from landfills in the tropics, my work entails studying effects of seasonal dynamics on the leachate production and monitoring its attenuation combined with biogeochemical analysis and develop a model that will enable us determine how it affects groundwater.

I think your works would be very useful in such a way that it will add to our insight in the use of geostatistical data (which we will not be using), to further test our model and make a case for the state government (by the way, they are the sponsors of the work) to embark on landfill construction

I don't know if your research area have the same climatic and, by extension, geochemical characteristics as my own. But I'm sure your works will be of help.

Would love to read them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
effyzie01:

Wow! This is wonderful. I would love to know more of your works. Aside my PhD research, I have also submitted a proposal for 'Analysis of Toxic Chemicals in Incinerated Medical Waste Bottom Ash'. This will cover Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi states.

Yes, there was a low yield of biodiesel produced using the bioethanol. My idea was to use a different catalyst from the traditional NaOH/KOH we are using in Nigeria to see if we can achieve, even marginally, higher yield than is obtainable from the literature. It backfired.

I will definitely try chicken/duck eggshells as a heterogeneous catalyst in the future. It is cheaper and readily available.

There are works in the natural attenuation of leachates from landfills in the tropics, my work entails studying effects of seasonal dynamics on the leachate production and monitoring its attenuation combined with biogeochemical analysis and develop a model that will enable us determine how it affects groundwater.

I think your works would be very useful in such a way that it will add to our insight in the use of geostatistical data (which we will not be using), to further test our model and make a case for the state government (by the way, they are the sponsors of the work) to embark on landfill construction

I don't know if your research area have the same climatic and, by extension, geochemical characteristics as my own. But I'm sure your works will be of help.

Would love to read them.

Yes the Geo-statistical simulation and modeling will help a lot for spatial data exploration and surface generation. Unfortunately, our climatic and geochemical features differs although is adaptable work. Am working in the Mediterranean region and those particular studies are designed for Turkey and North Cyprus region. There is a researcher in Bostwana working on goldmine and copper deposit that i met in California recently that hopes to work on " optimization and modeling of natural attenuation parameters of leachates from landfill in Bostwana" ..i feel you guys work wiill be very close due to similar geoclimatic conditions.

Which mechanisms by which landfill leachate is attenuated by soil are you conversant with? .....(adsorption, biological action, ion-exchange reactions, dilution, filtration, and precipitation reactions)

The Medical Waste Bottom Ash: What will you do with it after spent? Do you know you can use it as adsorbent again for heavy metal remediation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
wip7:

Yes the Geo-statistical simulation and modeling will help a lot for spatial data exploration and surface generation. Unfortunately, our climatic and geochemical features differs although is adaptable work. Am working in the Mediterranean region and those particular studies are designed for Turkey and North Cyprus region. There is a researcher in Bostwana working on goldmine and copper deposit that i met in California recently that hopes to work on " optimization and modeling of natural attenuation parameters of leachates from landfill in Bostwana" ..i feel you guys work wiill be very close due to similar geoclimatic conditions.

Which mechanisms by which landfill leachate is attenuated by soil are you conversant with? .....(adsorption, biological action, ion-exchange reactions, dilution, filtration, and precipitation reactions)

The Medical Waste Bottom Ash: What will you do with it after spent? Do you know you can use it as adsorbent again for heavy metal remediation?

I feel the theme of my work is similar to the Bostwana guy. If you can help, I would want to be in touch with him.

Attenuation mechanism? I am conversant with all (from my readings of the literature) but focused on, for my work, on sorption, redox reactions, ion exchange, precipitation and degradation processes.

Yes, exactly! Zamfara government is still spending a lot of money for remediation of the sites (villages, actually) of recent lead poisoning. I made a proposal to the effect that we can use the bottom ash as an adsorbent for the remediation exercise (the government's chief consultant is my supervisor). The consultant argued that we have to study the bottom ash for traces of toxic chemicals before using it as an adsorbent and I was commissioned to do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
effyzie01:

I feel the theme of my work is similar to the Bostwana guy. If you can help, I would want to be in touch with him.

Attenuation mechanism? I am conversant with all (from my readings of the literature) but focused on, for my work, on sorption, redox reactions, ion exchange, precipitation and degradation processes.

Yes, exactly! Zamfara government is still spending a lot of money for remediation of the sites (villages, actually) of recent lead poisoning. I made a proposal to the effect that we can use the bottom ash as an adsorbent for the remediation exercise (the government's chief consultant is my supervisor). The consultant argued that we have to study the bottom ash for traces of toxic chemicals before using it as an adsorbent and I was commissioned to do it.

Okay, around June i have conference in USA i shall meet the Bostwana researcher and discussed with him cos he is currently undergoing analytical training on spatial exploration and biogeochemical characterizations in Berkeley Lab Earth Sciences Division.

The consultant argument was right, most of the medical wastes may contain toxic components that are recalcitrant. But am sure you can easily use the spent bottom ash very well. I have tried that very well in lab scale and i did the economics as well. With just 20gr bottom ash in Up-flow column system i was able to recover and treat copper infected industrial water....saved almost 65% cost using alternative and cost-benefit models.

hmmmmm I used to know about the lead leach in Zamfara, i thought they have been able to clear that? There are lots of projects in Zamfara but i dont know how willing they like to execute them.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by effyzie01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
wip7:

Okay, around June i have conference in USA i shall meet the Bostwana researcher and discussed with him cos he is currently undergoing analytical training on spatial exploration and biogeochemical characterizations in Berkeley Lab Earth Sciences Division.

The consultant argument was right, most of the medical wastes may contain toxic components that are recalcitrant. But am sure you can easily use the spent bottom ash very well. I have tried that very well in lab scale and i did the economics as well. With just 20gr bottom ash in Up-flow column system i was able to recover and treat copper infected industrial water....saved almost 65% cost using alternative and cost-benefit models.

hmmmmm I used to know about the lead leach in Zamfara, i thought they have been able to clear that? There are lots of projects in Zamfara but i dont know how willing they like to execute them.

I'll appreciate getting access to him.

The government was a bit reluctant to commit to the remediation exercise, leaving it, first, to doctors without borders. Recently, there is a renewed interest.

Yes, we will be able to use the spent bottom ash for the exercise. We'll definitely save the government some money.
The government is recently, is showing renewed interest in research studies. There are several going on. It will be a good idea to try. I would love to be one of your research assistants, sir.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
effyzie01:

I'll appreciate getting access to him.

The government was a bit reluctant to commit to the remediation exercise, leaving it, first, to doctors without borders. Recently, there is a renewed interest.

Yes, we will be able to use the spent bottom ash for the exercise. We'll definitely save the government some money.
The government is recently, is showing renewed interest in research studies. There are several going on. It will be a good idea to try. I would love to be one of your research assistants, sir.

Thats fine, i will love to hear more on how your work goes in that region. Really, if the Govt show interest in the remediation work, i think it will benefit the researcher a lot. Try to demonstrate the use of the adsorbent for them in Lab or small scale industry-type system. See what you can use the recovered Pb to do.

You have to ensure that your adsorbent desorption capability and desorption rate is rapid and high that way you can spend less adsorbent and still remediate high capacity.

May i ask, how do you intend to destroy underlying gases in the Landfill since your adsorbent may likely take only adsorbates like Pb, Cu etc not gases.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.