Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,249 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. (1160 Views)

Rivers State Govt Pay Nysc Batch C 2012 Their State Allowance / Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
From the facebook group.
The Rivers State Ex corpers wil be going 4 a peaceful
demonstration to remind d Rivers state govt of our alawi. D
police gave permission today to do so on d 15th of this
month being monday. Any body close should come to NYSC
secretariat from where we will move to the Govt house. This
is real and not a joke. Some of d members took time to mk
this work. Pls make sure u tell/broadcast to all Rivers ex
corpers in ur contact list, BBM, whatsap etc. The larger the
number the greater the effect.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
The bad eggs dat want to spoil a good party for us.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
The bad eggs dat want to spoil a good party for us.

Amaechi is a heartless human being, its no news, selfish and self centered!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

Amaechi is a heartless human being, its no news, selfish and self centered!!!!
I just pray dem no choose him as number 2
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
I just pray dem no choose him as number 2
Anything is possible, if they can choose buhari over the likes of fashola all in the name of zoning, anything is possible.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

Anything is possible, if they can choose buhari over the likes of fashola all in the name of zoning, anything is possible.
fashola is strong but buhari is stronger
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
fashola is strong but buhari is stronger
Not talking about political strength here, I'm talking about performance. Buhari is fueled with hate
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

Not talking about political strength here, I'm talking about performance. Buhari is fueled with hate
can you explain the context fuel by hatred
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
can you explain the context fuel by hatred
His actions the Last time he was Head of state says it all. In addition, check all his campaign speeches, he has never told us how he plans to make changes and solve problems. He only states our problems which we already know, and then he hatefully condemns the present administration for not being able to solve the problems, instead of spending more time to tell us how he intends to solve our problems.
Election is coming now and he is making the same utterances Mr Clueless was making as regards boko haram, "we will end boko haram's reign of terror"...tell us how you intend doing that.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

His actions the Last time he was Head of state says it all. In addition, check all his campaign speeches, he has never told us how he plans to make changes and solve problems. He only states our problems which we already know, and then he hatefully condemns the present administration for not being able to solve the problems, instead of spending more time to tell us how he intends to solve our problems.
Election is coming now and he is making the same utterances Mr Clueless was making as regards boko haram, "we will end boko haram's reign of terror"...tell us how you intend doing that.
tell me ow your Jonathan say he will stop terrorism, maybe I can Ve a rethink.
What's bad in pointing out d bad side of this country.
or your Jonathan dat went to dance kukere a day after nyanya bomb blast is the one that will solve insurgence.

D only person fuel by hatred is u because you cant pin point where he is fueled by hatred
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by CHM11: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
tell me ow your Jonathan say he will stop terrorism, maybe I can Ve a rethink.
What's bad in pointing out d bad side of this country.
or your Jonathan dat went to dance kukere a day after nyanya bomb blast is the one that will solve insurgence.

D only person fuel by hatred is u because you cant pin point where he is fueled by hatred
You see the problem with Nigeria... FYI I am voting GMB, because I don't have any other option as GEJ is not an option for me. He is a total blunder. But as I am voting GMB I should know why I am voting him because at the moment I am only going to vote GMB because the only other person in the race is incompetent. Anyway, someone like you is already partisan so I don't expect to have a logical discussion with you. Bye
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. by holatin(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

You see the problem with Nigeria... FYI I am voting GMB, because I don't have any other option as GEJ is not an option for me. He is a total blunder. But as I am voting GMB I should know why I am voting him because at the moment I am only going to vote GMB because the only other person in the race is incompetent. Anyway, someone like you is already partisan so I don't expect to have a logical discussion with you. Bye
what you need is logical thought

(1) (Reply)

Incomplete Payment Of Alawi For The Outgone 2014 Batch A Corp Member / Contact Us For Your Business Plans and Proposals / Does Lagos State Government Pay Corpers Serving In Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.