Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] (683 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by Sierraloaded: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2014
FRONT TO THE PIT OR BACK TO THE BASICS?
President Jonathan and his TAN agents always tell
us through their minute per minute advertisement
that we should support this continuity so that we
don’t go back to where we were before this current
pitiable state. There is no need to argue with
them, let us compare that “BACK” with NOW and
see if we may have to retreat or surrender!
1. Before the coming of GEJ in 2010, a dollar was
less than N150 but today, a dollar is approaching
N190 perhaps on its way to N200! Therefore we
need to go back.
2. Before GEJ, Boko Haram had killed in tens but
today, they kill in hundreds and thousands……
.Therefore we need to go back.
3. Before GEJ, when the FG announced that Boko
Haram leader Yusuf has been killed, we did not see
another Yusuf….Today; rogues like Shekau can be
replicated via a simple photocopying
machine……Therefore we need to go back.
4. Before GEJ, Stealing was the first child of
corruption but today corruption has disowned his
eldest child, stealing……. Therefore we need to
back.
5. Before GEJ, CAN was a ChrisTIAN body but
today CAN has become a ChrisTAN body……There
fore we need to go back.
6. Before GEJ, Police has never invaded another
arm of government and prevented a top member of
that arm from gaining entrance into his
constitutional ‘aso rock’…..A Nebuchadnezzar-like
impunity! Therefore we need to go back.
7. Before GEJ, a liter of petrol was N65, today it is
N97…..and in GEJ’s tomorrow, it may be
more……Therefore we need to go back.
8. Before GEJ, Electricity Megawatts was over
4,000 (Although terrible too) but today, it is about
2,500… Therefore we need to go back.
9. Before GEJ, our military are too strong to dare
but today they are too strong to ‘undare’…..Th
erefore we need to go back.
10. Cost of living was lower before GEJ but today
the cost of living is neck-breaking for the masses
but affordable for the few creek emergency
billionaires……Therefore we need to go back.
11. Before GEJ, Nigeria was more united and there
was a shaky decorum. Today, we are at the verge
of parting ways and the shaky decorum has fallen
and scattered to pieces! Therefore we need to go
back.
12. Before GEJ, Nigeria’s image among the
committee of nations was below average but
today, it is now in the negative…..Therefore we
need to go back.
There is nothing bad in going back especially when
the back is not Egypt and the front looks like
Sodom and Gomorrah…. Who will buy a car that
has no reverse gear? Can you buy it? So why are
you afraid of using your reverse gear so as to
avoid running into a pit?? We cannot afford to
drive ourselves to the Golgotha!
If we don’t know where we are going, there is no
crime in going back to where we are coming
from……. THE FACTORY SETTINGS!

WHAT PROMINENT NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI
“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but
to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems,
especially in the sight of the international community because of his
being an epitome of integrity.”
– SHAGARI.
“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All
what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies.
They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ
General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military
Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert.
But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is
reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity
and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.
“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean
nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no
harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.
“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only
very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head
of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.
“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have
seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian
psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known
about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).
“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean
his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one
else can do the job as him.“ –IBB
I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I
can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.
“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #
5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm
believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.
“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a
Book launch in Kaduna
“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being
derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by
embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name
with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve
their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.
“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP
wether he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider
followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.
***Kindly share this if really you believe in NEW Nigeria & that
another Nigeria is possible***
Re: Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by dkronicle(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
So u av a price
Re: Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by holatin(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Gbam ! By their fruit we shall know them.

Buhari breed fear in the mind of corrupt politicians.

They will do everything so he don't become a president.

But the only way to clear the present mess is if Buhari become president.

its just pain me, this can never enter front page
Re: Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by yuncka: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
dkronicle:
So u av a price

We all have a price, and my price is transparency and good governance.

Funny enough, I use to be Pro-GEJ, opposing anybody against him. But I had to think aloud one day. I asked myself...

"WHAT ONE BENEFIT HAVE I GOTTEN FROM HIS REGIME?"

Many of us follow blindly becos of sentiment, but while U keep following blindly, Juz ask Ursef if U r ready to stay anoda 4yrs without any benefit to show for it.

GEJ for Otuoke local constituency 2015
GMB for president 2015
Re: Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by Zaikon(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Expect a counter thread sooooon...
Re: Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] by Flets: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who conducted and supervised the famous "Bakolori Massacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.

2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.

3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?

4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo, whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule, was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.

6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.

7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent history.

8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more expose'.

9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). Toput it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.

10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.

11. After the military government of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release.

12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known."

13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post?

A leopard can never, ever change it's spots. Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When GEJ Loses 2015 Presidential Polls / To Gej Fans; Just Say Amen, If Truly You Luv Naija! / PDP Rigging Exposed Methods To Be Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.