Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River (12348 Views)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by paleo(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2014
eleyi gidi gan o.... i wonder the destruction on lives this would have caused if it found it's way to the market.

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2014
I have enough to last till 2020.... who wan try catch me?

mtcheeeeeewww
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by LORDI(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2014
He should face the law,.weed is illegal.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by radiant3(f): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
This is a serious matter o
104 bags of marijuana ke...
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by jkendy(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
The police would soon arraign this man before a competent court of jurisdiction for prosecution but when it comes to police brutality by same police force on innocent civilians, the law would be silence on their prosecution.
God is watching you all.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2014
He wan turn billionaire niiiiiiiii
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Hemp is good... Only ignorant folks think otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by experimentist: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg make dem free the guy jor! They can take 5 bags for their consumption and let the guy go. Who smoke weed reach police people? Even our presido sef dey smoke! angry
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by cold(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg maq dem free this guy jare. Arresting people smoking or in possession of weed is so 90s. The world has moved on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by cold(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Abeg make dem free the guy jor! They can take 5 bags for their consumption and let the guy go. Who smoke weed reach police people? Even our presido sef dey smoke! angry
Ah..are you in my head?
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by kofigodwin: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
since you all read this.
weed don cost ooooo.
order your weed on iloveweed@gmail.com
may you live long my brother, ask them wetin d paracetamol wer dem d take evry day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by wiskolowiska: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Slonge2:
Why are the security forces obsessed with the obliteration of the good old weed, when there are other pressing issues of paramount importance.

A war against weed is a war against the gods.
so on point man...war against weed is a war against the gods n they dnt wanna mess wif d gods!
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Revolva(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2014
i beg make dem leave d man jare...na him hustle be dat .....do u know how many people survive on dis trADE...I BEG ABI D COMPTROLLER GENERALSEF NO DEY TAKE mARY JANE.....IBEG EE
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by mrchez: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
smlies,,,,smoke to the guy....
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by experimentist: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2014
cold:

Ah..are you in my head?
Noo, I'm in lagos.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Fash20: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
diluminati:
Legalize Marijuana Hypocrites!

Next You nigerians will start comparing yourself to United States, The U.S in states of Colorado have legalized weed, so why don't you HYPOCRITES follow suit? Hypocrites! Religious Hypocrites, Political Hypocrites, Social Media Hypocrites, Nairaland Hypocrites!
u must be a ganjaplanter. Do you want everybody and even the unborn babies to be high ni. I guess you have a marijuana farm somewhere and you want Nigeria to legalize it so that you can become the 2nd Dangote. That devil is a liar eheheh.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by gnykelly(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
frustratedman:
God is with you. talk to God you don't need a job.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
gnykelly:

God is with you. talk to God you don't need a job.

Will God come down from heaven
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by nebukadnezzari(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
paleo:
eleyi gidi gan o.... i wonder the destruction on lives this would have caused if it found it's way to the market.

MY FRIEND SHARAAAAP!!!
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Thebrightest(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
frustratedman:
I need a job to earn a decent living. Pm me if you have
any useful info. Thanks.
Minister of frustration you neva still see work?? You sure say you don pay homage to the old women wey dey una villiage?? Wetin be your qualifications sef?
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by gnykelly(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
frustratedman:

Will God come down from heaven
he won't come down. but when he created you he has destined you and he is closer to you than you are aware of. soften your heart and go back to him
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Thebrightest:
Minister of frustration you neva still see work?? You sure say you don pay homage to the old women wey dey una villiage?? Wetin be your qualifications sef?

Is this sarcasm or you have valid info concerning a job?
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
gnykelly:

he won't come down. but when he created you he has destined you and he is closer to you than you are aware of. soften your heart and go back to him

Preach undecided
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by felifeli: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2014
lalasticlala:
The Cross River State Police Command has nabbed a suspect, Edet Okon, with 104 bags of items believed to be hemp, also known as marijuana.

Another two drums containing the substance was also confiscated from the suspect at Ikot-Nkese in the Bakassi Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The suspect, who is in his late 50s, was paraded at the headquarters of the state Police Command in Calabar on Friday.

Edet had claimed that he was not the owner of the seized marijuana, adding that he did not know anything about it.

But speaking to PUNCH Metro, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Hogan Bassey, said the suspect was arrested in his house around 5am last Wednesday following a tip-off.

He said, “We acted based on information. The 104 bags and two drums (100 and 200 litre drums), were stocked in his house when we got there around 5am. He was arrested immediately and brought to the command headquarters.”

Bassey said the command had concluded arrangement to transfer the suspect to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for further investigation and eventual prosecution.

“From here, we will move the suspect and all the items to the NDLEA office here in Calabar for further investigation and prosecution,” he added.

Meanwhile, Bassey said that the police were ready to tackle crime during the festive season in order to maintain peaceful atmosphere.

Although he did not specify what security measures had been put in place, Bassey said some proactive steps had been taken, adding that it would yield the desired result.

He said the ban on fireworks were still on, adding that the order to arrest users of the banned substances was still in force.

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-nab-suspect-with-104-bags-of-marijuana/

Chai see better shakis grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Thebrightest(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2014
frustratedman:

Is this sarcasm or you have valid info concerning a job?
I was just too worried and feeling concerned jare. Anyways if i hear say beta work dey i go let u know.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Tjosh97: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Aprime:
Each for a bag, that's a life time sentence.
which means if he comes bk in anoda life, na 4 prison he go find himself

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Make them just dash me 1 bag as Xmas gift, e go make sense die. undecided
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
diluminati:
Legalize Marijuana Hypocrites!

Next You nigerians will start comparing yourself to United States, The U.S in states of Colorado have legalized weed, so why don't you HYPOCRITES follow suit? Hypocrites! Religious Hypocrites, Political Hypocrites, Social Media Hypocrites, Nairaland Hypocrites!
Muskeeto I hear you loud and clear.
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
freecocoa:
Make them just dash me 1 bag as Xmas gift, e go make sense die. undecided

Are you being serious? You smoke that stuff?
Re: Photo: Man Arrested With 104 Bags Of Marijuana In Cross River by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Are you being serious? You smoke that stuff?
Just clowning, don't smoke.grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warders Beat Prisoner To Death In Adamawa Prison, Sparking Inmate Revolt / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity / Gunmen Kidnap Justice Samuel Yaumande, School Principal, Three Others In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.