Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buy A Good Land At D Front Gate Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Good Land At D Front Gate Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (478 Views)

Make Income With An Hostel In The Front Gate Of A University / Start Investing In Hostel In The Front Gate Of A Federal University / Expanse Of Land @ Ikeja With A Bungalow At D Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Good Land At D Front Gate Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by emman44(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Here is another opportunity at you door step. Own a land at d front of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA front gate to build your Hostel..There are good land for sale at affordable price. No problem on d land. if u are interested you can call Mr. Taiwo on 07066474055.. Thanks to those of u dat have patronise and bought a land from me.. NO PROBLEM IN ANY LAND YOU BUY FROM ME... This is a great investment you can put ur money on.. I will b expecting your calls..
Re: Buy A Good Land At D Front Gate Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by AreaFada2: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
emman44:
Here is another opportunity at you door step. Own a land at d front of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA front gate to build your Hostel..There are good land for sale at affordable price. No problem on d land. if u are interested you can call Mr. Taiwo on 07066474055.. Thanks to those of u dat have patronise and bought a land from me.. NO PROBLEM IN ANY LAND YOU BUY FROM ME... This is a great investment you can put ur money on.. I will b expecting your calls..

Ok, price per plot?
Re: Buy A Good Land At D Front Gate Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by emman44(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ok, price per plot?

Thanks for ur interest. Kindly call the number in the advert for the price and more information on the land.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Your Opportunity All Are For Sales And Rent / Well Furnished Multipurpose Hall With Six Toilets Up Forsale/lease / 9 Acres Of Industrial Scheme Land For Sale In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.