Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Fear About Marriage- Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fear About Marriage- Genevieve Nnaji (424 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fear About Marriage- Genevieve Nnaji by natolistic(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji talks relationship and bares her mind on issues which has bordered both friends family and fans. in a recent interview with vanguard news paper, the talks about being scared of divorce. the reasons she’s yet to get married is because she wants to get it right, as she’s afraid of divorce…”If readmore

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller “patoranking”performs At The Headies / Critics’ Choice Awards 2015 – All The Pics & Winners!!! / Goodluck Jonathan Splashes Another N2BN On Project ACT Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.