Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards (6898 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2012 ) Full Winners List / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2008
@ ya all RUGHEAD (COCO YAM HEAD) fans

hear your wack guy freestlye on Jimmy Jump Off -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-d7cOFeME4&feature=channel_page - RUGHEAD (this Baba that Baba)

@ yall all Modey (da lyricist, Dr. 9, mathematical Sege) Fans

Hear the mathematical Sege Drop Punch lines here On Jimmy Jump Off -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzL9BG8uZgo&feature=channel_page - Modey

The Difference is Clear
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by javalove(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
TON TIRIN S IN FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEADWARMER IN D BLAZING SUN!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON DAT DUDE MAN. SHAME ON HIM!!!!

WAT WE R ALL EXPERIENCING IS A REVOLUTION OF THE MIC!!!!!

TON TIRIN CLAIMED HE SAVED D GAME, HE SAVED WACKNESS!!!!!!!

NIGEL BENN SAVED D GAME, HE SAVED REALNESS!!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, A HERO HAS COME HOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
Java what d deal?

Am bigger than u lyrically,forget about size,
Heard your 3rd album is going to b ur last byebye,
Hustle to sell it to shoemakers them no buy,
Waka waka waka was a track that nobody felt,
OJB Rap better than you u need help,
I know ur secret but i won't hit below the belt.

Word!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by javalove(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
I dey man. Hope dis haters arent giving u a hard time lecturing dem? Dats wat i go tru to make dem reason like humans. Anyone who says ruggedman can come near modenine is playing poker with a fortune teller tarrot cards!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
no mind 'em jare, dey've got no hear to listen to good ryhmes, i will say they just don't understand what mode is saying grin grin grin.

They are playing poker with a fortune teller tarrot cards like you said!!!

Word!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by blinx(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Khanye and Javalove, i've seen the freestyle session on youtube and i must confess that Mode was better. At a point rugged didn't even know what to say. I think mode takes freestyling too seriosely unlike rugged, and according to mode, freestyling is the only way one can prove his mettle in the game of rap, good for him.
Now people when it comes to composing, guys, rugged is better. Rugged comes out with tracks that are easy to relate with. Rugged was wise to make bangging a party track cos in that way, more people will pay it, more fm stations will play it. Khanye and Java when u want to dance, is it not dance track you dance to? or are trying to tell me you dont dance? Rugged understnds this game better.

Please guys, on rugged's cloth launch, he cleared the air on that speak for shoe maker and mechanic stuff. He said when he talks about speaking for shoe maker and mechanic he means every body that is out there on the street trying to survive. So Khanye and Javalove, he speaks for u cos i believe u'er out there trying to survive.
Now another angle to this rugged mode beef. If you listen to the "follow your hearth" track on mode's new album, you'll discover the dude was badly let downby ?mark record. He also said no more freebees for everybody including friends from way back. Mode has decided to take this rap game seriosely; he has become very ambitious and he sees rugged as his ambition, and that's why he wants to tupple rugged.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
blinx:

Khanye and Javalove, i've seen the freestyle session on youtube and i must confess that Mode was better. At a point rugged didn't even know what to say. I think mode takes freestyling too seriosely unlike rugged, and according to mode, freestyling is the only way one can prove his mettle in the game of rap, good for him.
Now people when it comes to composing, guys, rugged is better. Rugged comes out with tracks that are easy to relate with. Rugged was wise to make bangging a party track because in that way, more people will pay it, more fm stations will play it. Khanye and Java when u want to dance, is it not dance track you dance to? or are trying to tell me you don't dance? Rugged understnds this game better.

Please guys, on rugged's cloth launch, he cleared the air on that speak for shoe maker and mechanic stuff. He said when he talks about speaking for shoe maker and mechanic he means every body that is out there on the street trying to survive. So Khanye and Javalove, he speaks for u because i believe u'er out there trying to survive.
Now another angle to this rugged mode beef. If you listen to the "follow your hearth" track on mode's new album, you'll discover the dude was badly let downby ?mark record. He also said no more freebees for everybody including friends from way back. Mode has decided to take this rap game seriosely; he has become very ambitious and he sees rugged as his ambition, and that's why he wants to tupple rugged.  

u dey waste ur time grin
dem be block heads grin
for them its mode or nutin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by javalove(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
blinx:

Now people when it comes to composing, guys, rugged is better. Rugged comes out with tracks that are easy to relate with. Rugged was wise to make bangging a party track because in that way, more people will pay it, more fm stations will play it. Khanye and Java when u want to dance, is it not dance track you dance to? or are trying to tell me you don't dance? Rugged understnds this game better.

Please guys, on rugged's cloth launch, he cleared the air on that speak for shoe maker and mechanic stuff. He said when he talks about speaking for shoe maker and mechanic he means every body that is out there on the street trying to survive. So Khanye and Javalove, he speaks for u because i believe u'er out there trying to survive.

to an extent i agree wiv ya and dats because dere are more party freaks dan hiphop heads in naija. Mode is a lyricist and its like he aint interested in all d dance stuffs. all i listen to modenine for is while i code my java, i cud be bobbing my head to smtin nice. While i relax, i cud also crack off some metaphors beaming out of my stereo. i hardly ever dance and when i want to dancxe, i listen to dancehall;. thats where rugged comes in. na dancehall nigga not a rapper abeg.

!tosin

ori e ti yi
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
@java

u dan see mode9 album
no lie o grin

beside se ori tie o kin yi ni
e no dey move abi grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ blinx

He called himself a rapper and he cant even freestlye. i'm not one of the shoemakers ad mechanics ok?

About party track, why is rugghead always doin party shit? it's becuase he got no lyrics to drop. It's easier droping nursery rhymes and day to day thing than sitting down to drop strong words.

If i want to listen to party jamz, i will rather listen to Big lo than Rugghead.

sees rugghead as his ambition? How?

What type of music is he doin now?

Mode got no party track and he's still selling.

Word!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
to an extent i agree with ya and that is because dere are more party freaks dan hiphop heads in naija. Mode is a lyricist and its like he aint interested in all d dance stuffs. all i listen to modenine for is while i code my java, i cud be bobbing my head to smtin nice. While i relax, i cud also crack off some metaphors beaming out of my stereo. i hardly ever dance and when i want to dancxe, i listen to dancehall;. thats where rugged comes in. na dancehall nigga not a rapper abeg.

!tosin

ori e ti yi
[quote][/quote]

Nice Word, I'm listen to da Album now. it's a Classic - The Paradigm SHift!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
khanye:

Mode got no party track and he's still selling.

i laff in swahili grin
who dey buy am
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by dammiecool(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
@kanya e
kanya e u are a confused fool u dont make sense, u post like a ram,u no wise @ all u re forcing ur self into clique of java,lalaboi, afrknkng e.t.c of which den wise pass u cos u are not constructive @ all, ur comments are disgusting ur yarn dey stink,i advice u 2 keep out of ruggednine issue.do u still think free style na beans,any rapper can Bleep up nobody  knows it all.mumu u fit say i dey talk about beans since u dey shout shoe makers up n down. use ur head! animal
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ DUMMIE

na why ya body dey hot? i'm an animal living but you're a dead tree. coming at me boy u getting destroy. Dont take this personal cos i've got rigth to post anything. If u want peace cool but if you want the other part__________ i will let you know i'm not that 9ice grin

Asshole!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by blinx(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
Kahnye i want you to see what Damie is say as an advice not an insult. Simply use your head boy.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
khanye ti e ba o leni grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ blinx

this none of ya business ok? if you want to join him then good, but i'm sure i'm gonna blaze you all out.

SICKHEADS!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by dammiecool(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
kanyae u re not real u re just too fake,u ur self know say ure fake.just admit it n be a good boy.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
dammiecool:

kanyae u re not real u re just too fake,u ur self know say ure fake.just admit it n be a good boy.

khanye u dan hear??
be a good boy grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by blinx(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Khanye i checked u out and i discovered u've been a member on NL for less than 2 week but i can see that your only aim is to make your self as popular and relevant in the music section as Tosin, Javalove, Chasisgirl, Preseca. You even want to out post them. You can have it. You'er now popular in NL music section but i dont know how relevant.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
blinx:

Khanye i checked u out and i discovered u've been a member on NL for less than 2 week but i can see that your only aim is to make your self as popular and relevant in the music section as Tosin, Javalove, Chasisgirl, Preseca. You even want to out post them. You can have it. You'er now popular in NL music section but i don't know how relevant.

haba e dan do na sad
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by dammiecool(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
@kanya eee
look @ diss little boy talking about blaziin,i have 2 let u  know, I blaze in d plantation n still kkeepin it real.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
Men this is too much, Why all this to my paddy Kanyee
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ blinx

what's your problem about that blinx, even if you are since 1902 are u getting paid for doin this? i'm not posting because of popularity only becuase i want to stand by my Word and neva to go back.

@ dummie

i'm fake but you've Fade and will never reapear, you're nutting but a jack. I wont trade words with you cos i know you're nuttin but a big fool. Ignorance is what is kiiling ya. U suffering from all different kinda Disease.

BIG FOOL!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
Even after knowing the truth would you say ignoring it cos of your previous posts is standing by your word?
Good to know you admit you're fake

This is murder, all on one person,haba make una no frustrate am from nairaland na pardon am abeg cool
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
khanye na my person o!!!!
make una free am
else angry
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
The is not Rugged and Mode DISS. This is now NL diss.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ steve

Just like those other chicken running around in NL, you've got nutthing upstair and like i said I'm Fake but You STEVE you've fade and you will forever remain Fade. ODE!!!

@ tosin

Na dem body dey hot, make dem come i go show them i'm hell of a Spartan.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2008
blinx:

Khanye i checked u out and i discovered u've been a member on NL for less than 2 week but i can see that your only aim is to make your self as popular and relevant in the music section as Tosin, Javalove, Chasisgirl, Preseca. You even want to out post them. You can have it. You'er now popular in NL music section but i don't know how relevant.
do you mind leaving me out of your bicker sad
and you cant even spell the name undecided
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by dammiecool(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
@kanya eee
dis guy is a minor,one can get dat from ur post.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
ROFLMAO, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
Fade? funny
you aint gat nothing to say dude
just stay away from my name aight?
speak warreva ya gat
we aint competiting for a price
just so you know not everyone is down with name calling
i wont like to keep silent because that'll tag you a name
so its best you don't direct insults and i wont have to call you to order
aight dude?
we cool now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Tekno - Diana Mp3 [prod. By Selebobo/krisbeatz] / ADAZ - Zaro Kome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.