Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? (935 Views)

Man Arrested With Knife In Shoe At Detroit Airport / If You Are In My Shoe, What Will You Do? / The Oldest Leather Shoe Ever Found, Can You Believe It 5,500 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by Rounakid(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please Proof Your Intelligency By Answering This Riddle... :
You,
Your Mother,
Your Father,
Your Wife,
Children And Your Financial Manager Are Travelling By Sea, And the BOAT you are travelling by, turned upside down in the middle of the sea.
It so happen that you are the only one who is capable of swimming. Tell me who among them will you save first...?
Please Be Honest!
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by eleko1: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
U draft dis one from one of Pastor Adeboye book.Nothing to proof
Rounakid:
Please Proof Your Intelligency By Answering This Riddle... :
You,
Your Mother,
Your Father,
Your Wife,
Children And Your Financial Manager Are Travelling By Sea, And the BOAT you are travelling by, turned upside down in the middle of the sea.
It so happen that you are the only one who is capable of swimming. Tell me who among them will you save first...?
Please Be Honest!
undecided :undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by okiezman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
eleko1:
U draft dis one from one of Pastor Adeboye book.Nothing to proof undecided :undecided

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by Rounakid(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
eleko1:
U draft dis one from one of Pastor Adeboye book.Nothing to proof undecided :undecided
u are wronq bro...
By d way datz not what d topic ask u... Jux follow d thread demand... And stop beinq rude, Owka...?
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by eleko1: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Young man.Do u think U're arguing with a kid?I insisted U copy dis from Pastor Adeboye book.He ended saying ''Almighty GOD will not abandoned/leave U or forsake U)Say the truth and shame the devil
Rounakid:
u are wronq bro...
By d way datz not what d topic ask u... Jux follow d thread demand... And stop beinq rude, Owka...?
undecidedI
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by eleko1: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
No bi lie. U see,I take dis resemble one baba Olowookere back den in great IfE in the 90s.Just read the book THE SIEGE IS OVER.
okiezman:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by eleko1: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
I dnt engaged in anythimg dat doesn't have Substance.#FACT#
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by Rounakid(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
eleko1:
Young man.Do u think U're arguing with a kid?I insisted U copy dis from Pastor Adeboye book.He ended saying ''Almighty GOD will not abandoned/leave U or forsake U)Say the truth and shame the devil undecidedI
u are jux beinq troublesome over an issue dat never concern u... I told u i dnt even knw any one by name... Pastor adebayo... Jux received it from a whassap pal... And decided to share it... So i dunno where u are headinq to...
Re: What Will You Do If You Where In His Shoe? by eleko1: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
embarassedembarassed embarassed Troublesome?
Rounakid:
u are jux beinq troublesome over an issue dat never concern u... I told u i dnt even knw any one by name... Pastor adebayo... Jux received it from a whassap pal... And decided to share it... So i dunno where u are headinq to...
Just telling U my observation.Even baba Adeboye Download it from somebody book to back up his teaching.I mean no harm.

(1) (Reply)

Edo, The Heartbeat Of Nigeria / Photos From Emmanuel Chidi Nnamdi, Nigerian Killed In Italy's Burial / Anyone In The Caribbean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.