Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas (1293 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / My Laptop Was Stolen This Morning By Someone I Know...need Advice / Help! My Bike Got Stolen This Afternoon, If Seen Call 08020502737 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by 3coins(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
[b]after hearing stories of how my friends have had their phones and other valuables stolen this christmas season,i didnt really take it serious until yesterday when my phone was almost stolen from me that brings us to number 1

1. slowpoke Methodgrin : This was the method that was used on me yesterday evening.i was on my way back from St. Augustine's carol around past 5..A guy just walked up to me and held me by my belt pretending to be an slowpoke....i elbowed his hands and he left me..i was almost walking away when i remembered that this is lagos grin ...i touched my pockets..my nokia phone was in one pocket,i touched the other pocket and my HTC was no where to be found cheesy. funny thing is,this guy didnt run..maybe he was depending on some sort of jazz or something..i just said to him, "give me my phone or i will shout ole " he handed me back my phone and i walked away

2. Gunpoint : self explanatory

3. i am from cameroon : this one was used on me last year and they failed woefully again..,i was on my way back from alaba,i just landed oshodi and was looking for a bus. one yeye guy walked up to me and said "please i am going to so so so place" i replied saying i dont know the place another guy came from no where and started urging me to help the guy...again,i told them i'll shout and they ran away.

4. this doesnt have a name...a guy will just walk up to you,give you a dirty slap and accuse you of stealing something from him...someone you have never met before..as this is happening, some other guys will join..they will take all your valuables still calling you a thief...they will beat you up, and humiliate you..na people go come dey beg for you like say you be thief

these are some of the possible ways you can be stolen from this xmas...stay safe people....stay away from rough areas like Bariga..merry christmas in advance[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
your head dey there
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by marieolae(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
if you no sharp, dey go kill u for dis lagos oh.
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by Longstride: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
3coins:
[b]after hearing stories of how my friends have had their phones and other valuables stolen this christmas season,i didnt really take it serious until yesterday when my phone was almost stolen from me that brings us to number 1

1. slowpoke Methodgrin : This was the method that was used on me yesterday
evening.i was on my way back from St. Augustine's carol around past 5..A guy just walked up to me and held me by my belt pretending to be an slowpoke....i elbowed his hands and he left me..i was almost walking away when i remembered that this is lagos grin ...i touched my pockets..my nokia phone was in one pocket,i touched the other pocket and my HTC was no where to be found cheesy. funny thing is,this guy didnt run..maybe he was depending on some sort of jazz or something..i just said to him, "give me my phone or i will shout ole " he handed me back my phone and i walked away

2. Gunpoint : self explanatory

3. i am from cameroon : this one was used on me last year and they failed woefully again..,i was on my way back from alaba,i just landed oshodi and was looking for a bus. one yeye guy walked up to me and said "please i am going to so so so place" i replied saying i dont know the place another guy came from no where and started urging me to help the guy...again,i told them i'll shout and they ran away.

4. this doesnt have a name...a guy will just walk up to you,give you a dirty slap and accuse you of stealing something from him...someone you have never met before..as this is happening, some other guys will join..they will take all your valuables still calling you a thief...they will beat you up, and humiliate you..na people go come dey beg for you like say you be thief

these are some of the possible ways you can be stolen from this xmas...stay safe people....stay away from rough areas like Bariga..merry christmas in advance[/b]

you didn't tell us when this one was used on you oh grin grin
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by herald9: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lagos you say?

I'll pass.
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by 3coins(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Longstride:

you didn't tell us when this one was used on you oh grin grin
all chai..na everything them go use on me? grin
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by 3coins(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
hensben:
your head dey there
I swear ....Lagos needs smartness or you go pay dues taya
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by 3coins(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
if you no sharp, dey go kill u for dis lagos oh.
I swear down
Re: 4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas by 3coins(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:
Lagos you say?

I'll pass.
survive in lag,you can survive anywhere in the world

(1) (Reply)

Steel Fabrication With Racking & Shelving Solutions / Nigerian Man Shares Bed Time Photos Of Him And His Girlfriend On Facebook / BREAKING: Zenith Bank Begs Fayose? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.