Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) (45180 Views)

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bobbystanley:
If Uti Nwachukwu catches Yemi with his boyfriend.

Wahala go dey!

shocked

Naija police must hear this..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
This girl is just naked.

Shame on her..

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Onyiclara:

Bido lesson
lolzzzzzz u seem lively...add me on fb @kossy scot plsssss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by corisande: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Ojigbijigbi see yansh
I go like climb that yansh

shocked
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by benjsniper33: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
For all these things shall fade away........

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
how come she no dey follow am come club
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by j0rdannkyle: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
firstEVA:
Why does this guy wear so many colours all the time?

Cos he can pull it off?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Sommey(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheWhiteLynchM:
wait, pls, is she and Alex Ekubo trully dating?

I think I sight em with same colour of wrist bands. What could that mean? #justasking
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why is that nyggah wearing a yellow blazer? - he looks like a clown. grin

Yellow yano - step ya game up, Nigerians!

And ol'girl looks like a market woman with no class in that rag.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by dontjealousme1: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:
Why is that nyggah wearing a yellow blazer? - he looks like a clown. grin
Yellow yano - step ya game up, Nigerians!
And ol'girl looks like a market woman with no class in that rag.

Hater!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
dontjealousme1:

Hater!

Lol, there is nothing to hate about them. I just keep it real, with no chaser.

Fashion police just need to be on their ar.ses. grin

I can't even remember the last time I saw any guy in a yellow top...yellow blazer is a NO NO!

And the chic has no class in that rag. grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
DollyParton1:

She has finally found her Johnny.

Darn! You can post the picture of Nigerian Craig Sager and Kelly Osbourne, but went ghost when it was time to put ya money where ya mouth is.

Where is the pic of ya badonkadonk, Ibadan woman? undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
What on earth is she wearing? That's one hideous dress.

Na wa oo! Whats wrong with her dress? Isn't this for occasional dress? 9ja people sha..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by jutah(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't understand your colours bros Alex. Please don't dress this way again! The colors are just all over the place. Haba! Your girlfriend is pretty though..

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Jasi7(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2014
IamOpemipo:
Wow!

Is this for real?..abi no b dt same medium yansh we see for 'baby hello vid?

I tire o...
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Jasi7(m): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2014
kossyablaze:
Chineke! Nkea abughi fake o. Nwa mmechi, mepee, gbaa strike

Bido lesson grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2014
hmm! yemi alade should have worn something much better than that, than having her azz hanging all over the place undecided, the hairstyle makes me wanna puke lipsrsealed, Alex Ekubo, (Her Johnny grin) Is not looking bad, but i hate the yellow blazer tongue #OkBye

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by paleo(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2014
hyfr:
OL BOY SEE NYASH. CHAI WHEN I HAMMER, NA THIS KIND BABES I GO KPANSH

with this kind of thoughts, money won't come your way.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 3:11am On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Darn! You can post the picture of Nigerian Craig Sager and Kelly Osbourne, but went ghost when it was time to put ya money where ya mouth is.

Where is the pic of ya badonkadonk, Ibadan woman? undecided

Eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmmmm pardon me, have we met before or something?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by mistabiola: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2014
IamOpemipo:
Wow!

Is this for real?..abi no b dt same medium yansh we see for 'baby hello vid?

She dey do menstruation now, that is the new cover-up pad cheesy grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Aida13: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2014
What rubbish fashion is this? Boyfriend is color-blind, girlfriend is a tacky-azz hoe. Lol what an joke. I finally understand what 'eyesore' means.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2014
OP theyre just friends. Theyre not dating!
Does going to an event with someone means you're dating the person? Smh!

They both look nice tho. smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Newton8(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Some see fashion... cry

I see nudity! lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by oyindelacreme(f): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2014
lmao!!! that was funny. Aries really rock
kossyablaze:
Chineke! Nkea abughi fake o. Nwa mmechi, mepee, gbaa strike
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by hyfr(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2014
paleo:

with this kind of thoughts, money won't come your way.
OmG is true bro, guess I have to reason before talking/commenting next time. Thanks
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2014
DollyParton1:

Eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmmmm pardon me, have we met before or something?

Maybe, maybe not, who knows? grin

I just know you've got a behind-based fatty.

Batty so big, a nyggah can see it from the front, alie? tongue

So, where the pic at? And don't go ghost on me cos I'll find you. undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by kevoh(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Now I know why my crazy Ghanian friend keeps crushing on her! smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2014
All the tins wey johnny do u..ehn yemi yet u still never learn ur lesson...concern u sha
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by majorfarms(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked.....and Johny still get mind follow Uche and Nene, when this entire package dey at him disposal. Guy abeg make we exchange. wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Maybe, maybe not, who knows? grin

I just know you've got a behind-based fatty.

Batty so big, a nyggah can see it from the front, alie? tongue

So, where the pic at? And don't go ghost on me cos I'll find you. undecided

ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Seriously, is this a girlfriend or club girl?
The guy no get class and no get taste.

The girl or woman you choose to date is enough to judge your IQ, CLASS AND TASTE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.