Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (16892 Views)

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by itstpia8: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngzedd:
Is that Kogi state?

its ondo state, according to google.

i guess the op feels he has conquered nigeria, nay the whole world sef, by going there and posting picture.

foot soldier things.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by tolababa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Come to Ondo and Ekiti states and you will. A worse settlement than this
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Rapsainot(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
just tell it's your home town and shame the devil
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those little kids in one of the pictures- picture 4 are die hard. Odeshi for that matter. They can eat sand or even grass and nothing go do them smiley Scorpion, ants name it will see them and waka pass smiley

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by charijee(f): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is there electricity?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Malawian(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
lolz. so this is where they get those high GDPs from.

lwkmd.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by condralbede(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngzedd:
Is that Kogi state?

grin grin grin we go jam Broo,calm down
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by agarawu23(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
charijee:
Is there electricity?
electricity in desert?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by EreluY(f): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is a country where if the Abacha loot were to be redistributed to every Nigeria, no one would receive less than a million naira each. Yet people, in the midst of wealth, are wallowing in abject poverty. I am thoroughly ashamed of the country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think its somewhere in ivory coast.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Lanceslot(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians! Suffering and smiling since 18BC

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by delishpot: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
ehen
Naso the road to my village dey too na angry

Nd that their church resemble my village school way back, in which I schooled for 2years- Voluntarily. grin
I go Christmas, I no gree go back Lagos. They kuku put me for there.

I find that lil girl attractive - the one sitted apart, putting on "white" nd black

That small girl is attractive ke? Abeg o. Let her grow up first biko.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by adamskutty(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai! Na now i know say my own village na confirm town grin
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
I siddon dey look ...
Our pastors no dey like erect their churches for villages , it seems the souls of folks in the village is cheap.
I grin in 3D

I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
delishpot:

That small girl is attractive ke? Abeg o. Let her grow up first biko.

lol.
Finally the world done spoil.
Attractive like; I wouldn't mind babysitting her or even adopting her.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by delishpot: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol.
Finally the world done spoil.
Attractive like; I wouldn't mind babysitting her or even adopting her.

My sister, true true this world done spoil. She is a cute little darlling sha I am sure you will pet her silly if you adopt her.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those little kids sitting on the ground are too adorable. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by eddyline(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
at OP, is this a Nigerian village? the writing on the bag just behind you looks like it'll spell Cote d'ivoire.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
i served in Taraba.. ur pics are modern. road to school where i taught

Beautiful surrounding! It should not be tampered with in the name of architecture.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by kilokeys(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Beautiful surrounding! It should not be tampered with in the name of architecture.

i buy ur school of thought.. i really want thier health facilities in place though.. besides that.. that was d best year of my Life.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
hazyfm:

Is that your L.G.A
No o!
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Rusa(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngzedd:
Is that Kogi state?

God pass u my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by iamord(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Just imagining how brutal the mosquitoes will be over here... sad
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
its nigeria.
that bag is a jute bag of cocoa packing
eddyline:
at OP, is this a Nigerian village? the writing on the bag just behind you looks like it'll spell Cote d'ivoire.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
More pictures
1. On monday morning by 10am. Children still at home
2.Local or buch saw mill I think (can't laugh)
3.A beautiful hill view
4.The baale(king's) palace
More pictures of more village to come later...

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by itstpia8: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aare2050:

More pictures of more village to come later...

somebody asked you for this info i assume.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by tranxo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aare2050:
I don't know if you seen something similar but this will be new to some people. See the places people are living while some people are living in luxury. May God help the poor farmers. No wonder no graduate want to go back to the village to farm.
Credit to my bold5 camera
Thanks to my boss: @armajaro nig ltd.
Village name: Akinseye/langbodo and detule
It is "Hidden Places" not Hiding Places.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nobody request for any info oh! I'm just showing the areas I know some people will like to see
itstpia8:

somebody asked you for this info i assume.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by juliettamaj: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't really think they are hidding places because there are some nearby villages like this. Anyway, weldone!
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
I bet there'll be no trace of glo talk more of other network over there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Closes Costain Bridge, Roundabout, Issues Travel Advisory / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar / One Feared Dead, Cars Burnt As Tanker Explodes In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.