Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To (46790 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram Army Comma. Writes A Powerful Letter To GEJ / Why We Can’t Defeat Boko Haram – Army Commander / “why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram”- Army Commander Writes A Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by arsetalks(m): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2014
VellyG:
Fabricated story.. Lies everywhere. This method of campaigning is simply not the best for the good of this country. APC is power hungry doing every thing they can to get into Aso rock.
Your brain smells. Must you blame the opposition for everything? Where exactly in this letter has the writer blamed GEJ?

Can we not for once put sentiment aside for the good of the nation?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by eleko1: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2014
babyfun:
abeg,nor FEAR,mention name and shame the saTANist.Dnt be surprised if those irresponsible morons come here and heap blame on APC kissWe need people like this as president, not some attention seeking and confused zoologist....i no mention name oo
grin
babyfun:
kissWe need people like this as president, not some attention seeking and confused zoologist....i no mention name oo
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Rexyl(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2014
fitzmayowa:
This is not a secret, every nigerian knows the top brass of the nigerian army are corrupt...

Imagine a GOC locking himself up in his office while sending troops to die, just to continue "eating" the money meant for the gallant soldiers...and yet the same corrupt army chiefs court marshal troops for desertion

I see no reason why badeh, minimah and rest have not been ordered by the C in C to relocate to chibok,konduga and other cities captured by BH and stay there until BH is defeated...since they are more interested in? stealing than winning the war...SMH

you made a point... I will also support relocation of major military headquarters to the troubled states and total war against corruption within military circle.

Even though the story looks like compilation of false epistle. Again it is from Sahara... which has been noted to be biased and willing to make money out of falsehood. Much news of this broadcasting organization is not real.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by dapojaja(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Afritop:
GEJ'S CONCERN NOW IS RE-ELECTION AND NOT A LETTER FROM A ARMY COMMANDER. FOR WRITING THIS LETTER IT WON'T BE SURPRISING THAT GEJ WILL TAG THE LETTER PRO APC GROUP WHICH ACCORDING TO HIS IQ ARE HIS ENEMIES

Though, the letter was properly addressed to C in C. It was actually meant to attract international attention. Do not think of it as a mere writing. Such letter makes the C in C uncomfortable and military top shots scramble to displace such revelation.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by arsetalks(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
gringringrin
THEY CANT STOP GEJ

THE COMMANDER WEY WRITE THIS SH*T NO GET NAME

E NO GO BETTER FOR PROPHET BOKO HARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS angry
You are so senseless it is shocking. So you want SR to name him? You are daft it is beyond human understanding.

Has he not given enough clues without his name? GEJ as the C in C would already have known the writer. Tw*t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by emmygzy(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2014
LEAFLET:
Desperate campaign methods employed by power hungry,frustrated and expired politicians doing everything they can to have power...No be only Buhari na babangida... grin cool
some nigerians are just fools. bad things are happening and you are here talking rubbish. if you have a military family members they will tell you all this. the truth is jonathans government is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by phiszo(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2014
We don't have a commander in chief in this goddamm country.

GMB 2015.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Virgindove(f): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2014
FuckOFF:
Thank you Mr Commander, This is what Nigerians need.

We all know that, that dried fish with open teeth is behind the BH.

He want to get power by all means, if you could remember what he said after losing the election in 2011, he said that "Blood will flow on Nigeria soil" but today it is happening.

The man knows himself very well and he is a chronical bastaard!

GEJ IS THE PRESIDENT TILL 2019, Quote me and i will Bleep your brain.
A proof of COMMON sense not being COMMON. Psycho!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by philips70(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Look at him running wild with imagination after his outstanding stupidity has been exposed.
olodo
olori buruku. grin

Nairaland present to you a full blown adult with the brain of a 6 year old. I have seen your pic before during your early days here. Now I begin to wonder if that was the pic of your dad. You sound imbecilic.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by bigbozz(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Expensive truth, Unity at stake, immediate action needed. The politics of boko haram is too much. They clear out Ebola immediately because they know that it has no regard for any personality, while they leave boko haram to achieve their evil political ambition to the detriment of the masses. God will judge the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2014
I sorry sorry o, i sorry 4 nigeria
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Infomizer(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2014
True or not, the C-in-C still has to be held responsible for the lives of his people. Call me whatever, but I can't dedicate a particular amount for a particular project and not follow up with regards getting results...Is it until BH become as large as the then Biafran Army or till they start paying mercenaries that the presido will do something about it? E tire me o!!
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Okudiover(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrycorruption is not the only problem there is also cluelessness, Abeg I don tire for this man Buhari do fast come try your hand.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by pharoahs(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS

an idiot being the first to comment, guess if the topic was about wizkid you would have had something sensible to say
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Edusouls(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2014
let me say the fact that any nigerian voting for jonathan for relection is an enemy of progress for himself and his future..vote buhari for change,sai buhari..
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by pharoahs(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS

an insensitive being the first to comment, guess if the topic was about wizkid you would have had something sensible to say
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2014
jpphilips:

you just woke up abi? who did you vote in 2011? who do you want to vote out the mess you made? Go and vote him out the same way you vote him in.
Dumb people!!
For your info. I voted Buhari in 2011, infact I was the only one who voted him in my ward in Warri. I knew I was the only one because we all stayed back to monitor our votes. So dude, don't think I dont know what am saying.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2014
CORRUPTION is,worst than any NATURAL DISASTER....

What we have in NIGERIA is HUMAN DISASTER..
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ifeelgood: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2014
arsetalks:
Your brain smells. Must you blame the opposition for everything? Where exactly in this letter has the writer blamed GEJ?

Can we not for once put sentiment aside for the good of the nation?
That's a matured (MUMU) TANoid.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by FuckOFF: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
jpphilips:

That is if hunger has not killed you before 2016, Most of you will turn beggers before GEJ is done with your arzz.
You think National security is a joke? Do you have any Idea what Boko Haram is capable of?
Did you see the video where they were beheading people caught on the streets?
You are just too dumb to realize that Jonathan is not what a commander in chief should be,
needless to remind you that a vote for Jonathan is a vote, for murder, incompetence, high cost of living etc
That wish shall visit your family a thousand fold before 2019. You think it was chicken that has been blown apart all these while.

God shall curse the people who with their votes will continue the statusquo that brought nothing but death to the Nigerian people.

If the army with a gun has no balls to sanitize their system and ours, who are we mere civilians to hear their cry.

Baseless and useless FACT.

BH Was projected to tarnish Jonathan's administration by all means.

They want to take power by all means because their damm oil block will be 50 years in 2015 which is the year it will expire, now they are frustrated and don't know what to do anymore.

*GO and tell your dried fish open teeth to order his boys to be in order and stop killing innocent Nigerians".

I hope you remeber what he was saying in 20111 "boote me, boote me, boote me
" and later as he failed, he said That "Blood will flow on Nigerian soil which is happening today".

DEVILS - God will punish you people for putting Nigeria to this mess.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ridgeman: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
You think GEJ doesn't know? Even the President hasn't been to any of the troubled locations so why should lesser mortals. The day the army is serious about Boko Haram that is the day Boko Haram will end but first the Politicians and the President have to be serious until then...
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Feraz(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
I remember saying that the salaries being paid the junior soldiers are being squandered by the top men. Even in the navy where I heard that a rating is supposed to receive #150000 monthly receives #80000. Tell me, where does the remaining money go? This is why they cannot defeat BH. No motivation. Jonathan should better look into the matter. Instead of Nigerians coming together to force the leaders to comply with the defeat of BH, they're here campaigning; some saying Buhari, the rest saying it is a propaganda against Jonathan. Why are we this impossible?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Feraz(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS
There are times you should think before commenting. This is a national issue being discussed. You think you'll have a country should these insurgents succeed? Please, if your feeble mind cannot comprehend this, kindly log off from this thread. Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by SirAweezy(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2014
VellyG:
Fabricated story.. Lies everywhere. This method of campaigning is simply not the best for the good of this country. APC is power hungry doing every thing they can to get into Aso rock.

I think it's high time you grow up, can't you see this is not about PDP and APC, our army are been killed anyhow, wish you had a brother in the battle field then you'll understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by timota(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2014
VellyG:
my man leave apc out of this if u know any army officer in north east ask him what is on ground
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by mauriceju2(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2014
the corruption you see today was started by the military, there is no problem if they reap what they sow, the only problem is for some to impose another old soldier on us again the man that was part of the system that destroy Nigeria
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Feraz(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2014
mauriceju2:
the corruption you see today was started by the military, there is no problem if they reap what they sow, the only problem is for some to impose another old soldier on us again the man that was part of the system that destroy Nigeria
So because 'corruption' according to you was started by them, we should ignore them since they're reaping what they have sown? Are you being for real? We the populace have twisted minds.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
The corruption and rot that exhumes out from the military is becoming dangerous for this country. The military mafia is bent on making money at the detriment of Nigeria as a country. The terrorism in the north is a goldmine for some top ranking officers and thats why they don't want it to end
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by IKJ66(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Feraz:
There are times you should think before commenting. This is a national issue being discussed. You think you'll have a country should these insurgents succeed? Please, if your feeble mind cannot comprehend this, kindly log off from this thread. Thank you. smiley
do I look like a nigerian ??
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by IKJ66(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
pharoahs:

an insensitive being the first to comment, guess if the topic was about wizkid you would have had something sensible to say
.......................SMH
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan does not have what it takes to fight corruption in Nigeria. It all these are true, then Buhari is a better candidate come 2015. If truely we need a peaceful Nigeria come 2015, then Jonathan must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.