Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost (7562 Views)

How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. / List Of Jobs I Come Across / Recent Jobs I Came Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by luvola(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Koffies:

All the best dear
smiles.. Are you a graduate of accounting ?
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by sholay2011(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Koffies:
Luvola, I've seen you on a thread before oo, I think it should be kpmg's. I got dropped at the partner level interview and you can't even imagine how depressing it was getting that far and being dropped but I knew I am employable to have even gotten that far with them. I won't say you shouldn't pray or fast or whatnot but I'll suggest things you could do to better yourself. I noticed a lady (beauf, not sure of the spelling) asked you one question and you answered something else, she even hinted you that you didn't answer her question. Perhaps you could work on comprehending things so you'll understand what each interview question actually demands of you. Many times, we feel we've said something while we've not even brushed the question. It also never hurts to improve your confidence level and grammar. Don't use big words if you're not sure of their meaning or if they fit that context.
I've had more recent disappointments sef asides kpmg. I failed Access bank's test by one mark and I was telling my mum that my village people have a hand in my case. Looool but I think I didn't prepare well enough. I'd rather be realistic than depress myself with thoughts of existence of village people. Anyway, find something doing asides your online retail business. Volunteer at a small audit firm or whatever firm you deem fit. I got a small job to manage till my breakthrough comes too and my original intention was to volunteer at the firm without pay but the MD gave me an offer letter instead and though the salary is small, things will get better.
Nice one.

@Luvola...Take (more) heed to the quoted post please. All is well bro. Also ensure your mindset about certain concepts aren't changed yet because of your state. That would be the greatest blow. I am someone that believes good things can come easily(especially if God is fully behind me). And always remember, no matter the factors 'for' or 'against' us, we are still responsible for our destiny.

Goodluck with your interview.
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by luvola(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
sholay2011:

Nice one.

@Luvola...Take (more) heed to the quoted post please. All is well bro. Also ensure your mindset about certain concepts aren't changed yet because of your state. That would be the greatest blow. I am someone that believes good things can come easily(especially if God is fully behind me). And always remember, no matter the factors 'for' or 'against' us, we are still responsible for our destiny.

Goodluck with your interview.
lol.. The village conspiracy was just for fun sake and a mere sarcasm but advice noted. Cheers
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
eldega:

grin cheesy bros..........

Sincerely, no village pple is after u......those dat are employed 2day, have u ever ask some of dem wat they went tru b4 getting the job? Not everyone of us has the smooth road getting job, it was easy for some while the other way round for others.
The most important thing during this process will be your inner state of mind, believe in ursef,learn from your failures and work on them, seem them as opportunity to better yourself....you not getting the job now doesnt mean u are not good for the job. Sometimes its jst luck (opportunity meet preparedness)
All u mention above are not even up to rejection mail some pple like me received while searching for jobs....from GE,CADBURY,FLOURMILLS,UNILEVER,NESTLE,STANDARD CHARTTERED,STANBIC,SHELL.........even some that i cant even remember, lost all in different interview stages and not to talk of all the test i didnt pass but when God said all my efforts will yield result, it was like a miracle.

just be prayerful,believe in yourself and let your mental state of mind be positive. Success will definitely be urs.
na GE worse pass
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Koffies(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
luvola:
smiles.. Are you a graduate of accounting ?

Yes
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Tmany(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
All this your day will come soon story is good but bro in the main time sharpen your entrepreneur skills, you said you want to become a entrepreneur someday why not start now, today is a good day to start.
I don't know your age but surly you not getting younger and automatically getting disqualified for some job.
The fact is that is not all of us that would use this certificate to get a job.
Owo ni koko
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by donpy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello op..vry funi.. Snd me ur name,location to 09093200039..for odas on dis thread wu ar interestd jst snd d info pls no call..if u reside in kogi state call me immediately and meet me at big brothers opp millitary barrack cus i'll be rounding up wit kogi on tues to attend to dose dat reside in lagos for d weekend..
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
donpy:
Hello op..vry funi.. Snd me ur name,location to 09093200039..for odas on dis thread wu ar interestd jst snd d info pls no call..if u reside in kogi state call me immediately and meet me at big brothers opp millitary barrack cus i'll be rounding up wit kogi on tues to attend to dose dat reside in lagos for d weekend..

U will be rounding up kogi ritual on tuesday? U don mean it

1 Like

Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by luvola(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Goodkidd:

grin
Goodkidd:

Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by donpy(m): 1:33am On Dec 23, 2014
@op..many immatured guys arnd here on NL..snd me a txt nd lets meet at No 60, adeniyi jones, ikeja on sat..fix u up wit sometin...nd for u guys talkn bout ritual can a ritual be located in frnt of a barracks, or wuld a ritualist wnt to meet sum1 anywhre in adeniyi jones as open as it is..Grow up guys nd be wise wit oppurtunities dat life offers u nd dont jst fool around
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by baba11(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
donpy:
@op..many immatured guys arnd here on NL..snd me a txt nd lets meet at No 60, adeniyi jones, ikeja on sat..fix u up wit sometin...nd for u guys talkn bout ritual can a ritual be located in frnt of a barracks, or wuld a ritualist wnt to meet sum1 anywhre in adeniyi jones as open as it is..Grow up guys nd be wise wit oppurtunities dat life offers u nd dont jst fool around
What do you have to offer?
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by baba11(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Luvola, you again!!!****joking ****
I believe there're some key area lacking in your ability which needs to be filled urgently....

Don't rest yet on your oars......
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
adeaks:

I am just laughing at this your post. I pray you never experience a spiritual siege. Trust me if the issue is spiritual ( and I am not saying everybody's problem is), then he will keep losing even jobs he is overqualified for on very flimsy and negligible reasons. I know someone who grad with a first class degree. He was job hunting for seven yrs until he decided to go spiritual out of acute frustration and desperation and he got a breakthrough.

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerians and religion sha. Someone doesn't pass tests and interviews, therefore it has to be spiritual.

This mindset is just totally a brain-drain.

2 Likes

Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by donpy(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
@baba11..I ave a projct am on rite nau...I wuld fix u up..jst few persons..contact me wit ur name, location
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by baba11(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
donpy:
@baba11..I ave a projct am on rite nau...I wuld fix u up..jst few persons..contact me wit ur name, location
As regard what?Send me a PM pls!
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by baba11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
donpy:
As regard what?Send me a PM pls
Re: Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
You owe this thread tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo opens Exciting Career opportunity in Retail Experience centers / LCV Jobs / Halliburton Test Questions Here (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.