Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,927 members, 7,832,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate (29218 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by terryalexmm1(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2014
You be mumu sad
Zellie:
APC will break up after 2015 grin. Watch this space

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by 1stola: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
They ve started nocturnal meetings where they deliberate evil and selfish plans for Nigeria. Gej til 2019
Dear móron,
When will your nightmare end with APC?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by 1stola: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Flets:
Failure awaits their decision.

The prime subject which is Buhari is unsellable.
Is it your clueless rogue paymaster that is sellable?
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by maclatunji: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

@the bold: Interesting! This one is what christians call "dry fasting. Or back to back seeking". Na wa!

Politics is indeed tough business

You won't sleep, lots of late night meetings because the day is already occupied.

The Vice Presidential aspirant has to be able to deliver significant additional votes that Buhari might not get without them.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by abbccc(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
The best could be Buhari/OSHIOMOLE......Oshiomole has good anticidents likewise buhari and not that corrupt...He is a man that can have a word of his own and as well doesn't have much to answer with EFCC...No questionable characters....BUHARI/OSHIOMOLE 2015.....This is not about party,religion nor ethnic divides.....its about positive change....

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You still don't understand

Chineke God where I go start from

OK bros

Hausa Fulani Yoruba wants to colonize us because they are born to rule why others born to serve ( slaves)

Period wink.

Is it clear

Hausa Fulani > 2015-2023

Yoruba > 2023-2031

It isn't clear only very dumb
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Pavarottii:
I laugh in german!
If they like let the 5 of them, Fashola, Osho, Osibanjo, Ameachi and Fayemi be the VP! At once...
They will still be defeated!

GEJ till 2019
Den Akpabio or Mark continues... If u no gree, we divide!
#Datsall

Internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba wants to rule forever.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by gratiaeo(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari candidacy is a mistake APC will regret for years.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Brightology2(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]failed party
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by eaglechild: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
APC just threw away Okorocha with the dirty bath water. cheesy

Into Nworie river.

Buhari is just a misfit with any VP candidate.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by orobs93(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
the good tin is dat who ever is picked is as good as whoever should be picked.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Zellie: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
terryalexmm1:
You be mumu sad
You're an Idiottt

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by bigbozz(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
YES, I SAW THIS COMING. GMB IS GOING TO BE A PUPPET IN ASO ROCK IF ELECTED. HE IS GOING TO BE CONTROLED BY THIS SAME LEADERS FROM APC EVEN THOUGH HE MAY HAVE GOOD INTENSION FOR THIS COUNTRY. I NEVER BELIEVE IN HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES BECAUSE BESIDE HIS OWN HIDDEN AGENDA, I KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE CONTROLED. EVEN DURING HIS TIME AS PRESIDENT, WE NEVER HAD BUHARI'S REGIM BUT BUHARI-IDIAGBONG REGIM. AS PTF CHAIRMAN, IT WAS HIS VICE THAT WAS OUTSTANDING. MAY GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
abbccc:
The best could be Buhari/OSHIOMOLE......Oshiomole has good anticidents likewise buhari and not that corrupt...He is a man that can have a word of his own and as well doesn't have much to answer with EFCC...No questionable characters....BUHARI/OSHIOMOLE 2015.....This is not about party,religion nor ethnic divides.....its about positive change....

You think APC is for change

APC is a party for internal colonialists

The plan of Nigeria internal colonialists (Hausa Fulani Yoruba )

See their plan below

Hausa-Fulani = 2015-2023

Yoruba = 2023-2031

GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by XRAY21(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2014
There should kill dem self o
There have lost already
There know the would die in office so there are looking for presidential candidate not VP
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by masamari(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2014
This conglomerates party should rub mind together in fishing out for credible running mate. Decision should be collective and objective, in fact they need to foster an individual who had one time be a governor of a state and at thesame time has a laudable successful track record. Interest of one man is tantamount to means of control the govt and such idea should be shovel out. APC should not forget that division in their party will certain cripple your agenda. Interest of majority should be respect!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2014
bigbozz:
YES, I SAW THIS COMING. GMB IS GOING TO BE A PUPPET IN ASO ROCK IF ELECTED. HE IS GOING TO BE CONTROLED BY THIS SAME LEADERS FROM APC EVEN THOUGH HE MAY HAVE GOOD INTENSION FOR THIS COUNTRY. I NEVER BELIEVE IN HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES BECAUSE BESIDE HIS OWN HIDDEN AGENDA, I KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE CONTROLED. EVEN DURING HIS TIME AS PRESIDENT, WE NEVER HAD BUHARI'S REGIM BUT BUHARI-IDIAGBONG REGIM. AS PTF CHAIRMAN, IT WAS HIS VICE THAT WAS OUTSTANDING. MAY GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

Now you are catching the joke

Yorubas using Buhari to cling to power and grab our oil wealth.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by eaglechild: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
hardballripplez:
The failure of Jonathan has taught APC a lesson that
a Vice president has to be good as a president, not
just a sidekick. He has to be someone that will be
ready to steer the country if fate puts him in a
higher seat. I Just Hope they will make the best
choice possible. Sai Buhari!!!
Is APC planning to eliminate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by maclatunji: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
byrron:
what about the osibanjo guy?
Is he no longer buhari's running mate as was started on tuesday's thread here on NL?

Obviously that news was not correct.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Descartes: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
byrron:
what about the osibanjo guy?
Is he no longer buhari's running mate as was started on tuesday's thread here on NL?

He is a political toddler wink

Also he has no machinery in his church that will help to "rig" the election in favour of Tinubu and his puppet Buhari cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
APC, don't worry take your time and give us the best candidate (Osibanjo)
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
I'm confused, the meeting started on Wednesday evening and ended on Tuesday morning.

Don't tell me it was a week old meeting, what were they discussing?
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
orimsamsam:
e concern you. Or are you special advicer to apc on candidate selection

Don't mind him, Mr sellable
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Gboliwe: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2014
maclatunji:

You won't sleep, lots of late night meetings because the day is already occupied.

The Vice Presidential aspirant has to be able to deliver significant additional votes that Buhari might not get without them.

You ate and swallowed my bait. That part was supposed to be a typo. tongue
No way will they leave the fine fine girls scattered around and remain in a meeting for one week.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Elan83(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2014
D game is dicey, d weather is gloomy, d chant is malancholic in d camp of my brodas, [Apc] wsh d swt melody of a tortle dove'll heard within ur tent oh Apc!!
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
eaglechild:

Is APC planning to eliminate Buhari

They have concluded plans to Yaradua buhari.

Power belongs to

Hausa-Fulani + 2015-2023

Yoruba 2023-2031

Igbos ND and MB are slaves

GEJ till 2019

customized13:
I'm confused, the meeting started on Wednesday evening and ended on Tuesday morning.
Don't tell me it was a week old meeting, what were they discussing?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Pavarottii(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:

They should hurriedly make a decision abi? Does this look like PDP where they install candidates without checking their background & strategising?
Tell me one viable background about their most prominent chosen candidate BUHARI?the only strategy I have apc people is to Shed blood of innocent lives, instigate strike actions, and insult oppositions. And you will be lieing to urself or u don't know politics if u don't know that.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Pavarottii:

Tell me one viable background about their most prominent chosen candidate BUHARI?the only strategy I have apc people is to Shed blood of innocent lives, instigate strike actions, and insult oppositions. And you will be lieing to urself or u don't know politics if u don't know that.

You failed to add

Rule Nigeria forever

Hausa Fulani Yoruba > 2015-2023- 2031
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by gratiaeo(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2014
retepmurt:
APC has done the wish of the Nigerians by electing Buhari as its presidrntial flagbearer.
And this is the main factor that wil determine apc success in this election irrespective of the choice of ur vice president,though i wsh u cld pick a technocrat and nt a politician as the vp.
Come what may,General Mohammed Buhari will emerge victorious in the 2015 presidential election.Nigerians irrespective of their religious and ethnic affliations are yearning for a change.
The only problem APC have is Buhari candidacy. He's not fit to govern, he can not take key decision
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by PassingShot(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Firstly, Nairaland has played a role in confusing Nigerians as to the candidate APC has selected, today Ameachi, tomorrow Oshiomole, next tomorrow Fashola etc. And worthy of note is that, APC has not come out to announce who their candidate his, no Nigerian TV station has also categorically stated it in the press, so what Nairaland is doing here is showing APC as not being settled, meanwhile, Nairaland news is the problem here, I implore you to wait and hear from the National publicity Secretary Lai Mohammed.

Secondly, this is a critical decision in the history of Nigeria, it is a decision that determines whether the much needed CHANGE will come up, for the uninformed and enemy of progress, they will tag APC a confused party, meanwhile this is part of the democracy we are talking of...unlike what we have presently where Sambo is a puppet, APC has hyped and really showed that the post of a vice president could determine who wins an election, could determine how the country is being run. Could determine the strength of the government, so expecting them to wake up overnite and bring up a candidate is stupidity on their part. As a Nigerian, I am happy there is actually brainstorming sessions to select who the candidate is...that is a positive omen, it shows things were not planned and being acted out.

Finally I believe the candidates we have been hearing their names are capable, even as vice presidents they are more capable than Jonathan...which is another positive to take home.

We need change in Nigeria, Jonathan has ruled us for 6 years, in less than two years we saw that a sick Yaradua had good intents and was going to work...that took just 2 years for a sick man to show, Jonathan has ruled for 6 years and still wants extra four to rule for 10 years and convince us he is a performer? I am sure you all can see the state of the Nation under him after 6 years. Lets use pur brains!

I don't think the message could have been delivered better. Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by gratiaeo(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2014
firmyralphs:
Its a shame to still see that some enlightend nigerians still operate under stack ignorance... Go n check ur records that's if u have any Buhari is more sellable than the criminal we have as our president.
Buhari is a big time failure
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by gratiaeo(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2014
kasiem:
see d way igbos are not even put in the equation and yet an igbo dude will come here to shout about change
Igbo has nothing to do with APC madness and confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.