Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) (3795 Views)

Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by yemisblog(f): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2014
I am sure Mr Patoranking enjoyed every bit of the moment and sure he didn't want it to end . Though there are controversies trailing their sensual dance but I do not think Tiwa cares about anybody's opinion. She is definitely not a rookie when it comes to dancing and she enjoys what she does well.

Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 16, 2014
What? Is that lady married? Divorce alert peeps. Just saying
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
My life......yes, it's my life and you know what? It's ya entertainment
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by fr3do(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
#clears throat profusely #
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by harizonal123(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
This babe marriage will not last its just matter of time.the hubby is just using her to achieve some aims. No reasonable man would allow this to continue
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
TIWABADING.. STILL LOVE U THOUGH.
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by Highbruno: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2014
grin patoranking correct guy na nw u do d ryt tin,u bin just dey dull 4 d music video...tiwa u sabi u job well no worry I go patronize u soon.
Re: Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos) by VocalWalls: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
This reoccurring smoke...

T billz better get an extinguisher.

(1) (Reply)

Striking Resemblance Between Korede Bello And Michael Jackson (photo) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shares A Major Throwback Photo / 32 Most Luxurious Cars Used By Top Nigerians At Sultan Of Sokoto 10th Anniversar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.