Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) (1482 Views)

Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / This Building Belongs To Chairman Of AA Oil; He Bought The Land For N1billion / Advanced Rents Banned In Lagos: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by emmygzy(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2014
i already bought and currently digesting the hard copy of the obasnajos biography called my watch. GEJ has failed in banning the book. its currently in circulation. you can also grab your own copy too.

Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by speakthetruth: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Congrats.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by emmygzy(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2014
fp things or else........
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Must u blame ur father for everything that is not right in ur life Mr man get a life joor.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
was it worth it or was it filled with the rantings of a senile man
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by itstpia8: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2014
shouldnt you state how you obtained it or is that too risky.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Did he talk about how his son's wife moow when they were doing that thing

You understand na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Djicemob: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2014
emmygzy:
fp things or else........
FP because you read book undecided if you buy car na to put am for CNN be dat. grin
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by dejt4u(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2014
APC leaders and chieftains has bn accussing PDP of mis-managing this affairs of this nation since 15yrs of democracy..

But the same set of people is now celebrating OBJ.. Why? 'cos of their personal interests to quench their power-starvation..

I laff when I watch a tv prog. where Osun Gov Aregbeshola said that 'Obasanjo has done well and we Yorubas shld celebrate him'..

Anybody that is an enemy of PDP and GEJ is now a said and a respected fellow according to APC.. una no try oo

1 Like

Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Keziehenry(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
How much is d book pls

1 Like

Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Kini big deal.

No difference between this,and my niece's McMillan Mathematics textbook.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Did he talk about how his son's wife moow when they were doing that thing

You understand na cheesy
And soldiers D no be joke
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
dejt4u:
APC leaders and chieftains has bn accussing PDP of mis-managing this affairs of this nation since 15yrs of democracy..

But the same set of people is now celebrating OBJ.. Why? 'cos of their personal interests to quench their power-starvation..

I laff when I watch a tv prog. where Osun Gov Aregbeshola said that 'Obasanjo has done well and we Yorubas shld celebrate him'..

Anybody that is an enemy of PDP and GEJ is now a said and a respected fellow according to APC.. una no try oo
Did u think aregbe is normal he must have taken his favorite snuff
He didn't dance and sang in that prog?
He might not because the problem facing Liverpool + inter+ac Milan combined is the junior brother of the problems facing him... His party members are slugging it out with him for imposition of candidates expecially the women, only God knows how big the curse he do receive every market days,
If workers and pensioners should lay their hands on him the thug-cum-gov go regret going out that day
He would have dance nd sing even kaffy no sabi dance reach him
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
dejt4u:

Did u think aregbe is normal he must have taken his favorite snuff
He didn't dance and sang in that prog?
He might not because the problem facing Liverpool + inter+ac Milan combined is the junior brother of the problems facing him... His party members are slugging it out with him for imposition of candidates expecially the women, only God knows how big the curse he do receive every market days,
If workers and pensioners should lay their hands on him the thug-cum-gov go regret going out that day
He would have dance nd sing even kaffy +psquare no sabi dance reach him
Even olamide rhyme go sit when our gov dey flow
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by okiezman(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
You don buy handout for your school? No
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by reezee: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2014
dejt4u:

OBJ is still a card carrying member of pdp.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by aktolly54(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2014
I will go buy mine
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by emmygzy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow, i love this book its soo interesting. People are missing.
Re: Already Bought And Digesting The Banned OBJ Book My Watch (pics) by FastShipping: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
emmygzy:
Wow, i love this book its soo interesting. People are missing.

Where did you buy the book? How much you paid for it?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Five Bedroom Duplex For Rent At Obawole Ogba Self Compound 600 Contact / Well Come To The World Of Wallpapers Abuja. Fracan Wallpaper Ltd Abuja / How Much Would It Cost To Build Structures Like These In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.