Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The politics of a Vice Presidential candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The politics of a Vice Presidential candidate (2352 Views)

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC / 2015: Apc Should Field A Christian Presidential Cadidate / Igbo Should Field A Presidential Candidate In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The politics of a Vice Presidential candidate by rippyblogger(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
ndcide:

No we can't because even Buhar's candidacy is hinged MAINLY on ethnicity than anything else. Coz even your VP proposals should have been the flag bearers There are good reasons why it shouldn't have been buhari.

If you don't know this fact, then you are not being truthful to yourself.

We'll have to move away from the mentality of I,my tribe first. It has always been our problem and the cause of our problems. If we do not curb it in earnest,it will end up destroying us.For The better good,the good of the nation should be our motto,we are a people bounded by boundaries far beyond geographical lines,ther earlier we realise this the better. We constantly zone posts not caring if there are sensible and capable people in the zone or not.
Where are the intellectuals of the society,you are not educated if you cannot educate. Illiteracy could be a cause though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? / Help, My Hubby Comes Too Quickly / Photos: Davido Meets Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.