Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools (18006 Views)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Gunshots At Federal Polytechnic Nekede As Rival Cults Clash. / Cults - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by bizalet(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy The Opon-Imo that was given to the students added nothing to their brain, imagine secondary school students. Aregbe please contribute to this matter.....lol

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Bash92(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Don't mind them 1,999 u go slim fit am oo
Na free be that
1,999 ke? Its now around 3,000 naira that is even if you see d uniform to buy. Heard they are no more producing the uniform. If you go to most secondary school the student are now wearing white shirt on the trouser/skirt

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bash92:
1,999 ke? Its now around 3,000 naira that is even if you see d uniform to buy. Heard they are no more producing the uniform. If you go to most secondary school the student are now wearing white shirt on the trouser/skirt
shocked chisos in ipinle omoluabi
See extortion from every corner
No salaries state acct is dry
Most public students parents aint financially buoyant they still have to pay 3k to but uniform
No wonder omoluabi garment factory is near extinction... Nobody to make the uniforms
I live around owode ede
Shey osun owa go bayii
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by emmasege: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
The body is sick because the head itself is sick. Their rascal behaviour is only traceable to the initiator of O"confusion (erroneously called O"education).
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Last month,agbale grammar school students in ede,osun state matcheted their VP and even chased him to the town because he snatched one of the students gf..the boys beat the hell out of the VP...
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by ewizard1: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Got severe hatred for those cultist and street urchins...
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Fishout(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
l didnt know that such a bad things was happened in my area.See tommorrow's Leaders.I m sorry for this country
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by TRIPPLEAB(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't know if they have change the name of my secondary skul to st james anglican skul. Anyway we have been beating this AUD student Since time of Moses and Aaron.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by gbodimowo(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Bash92:
You were making a lot of sense untill you input the lie I quoted, bros why nao?

Don't mind them na so them go dey chun out falasy
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by gal10(f): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2014
I served in Osogbo and can confirm that this story is true... Osogbo kids aren't kids at all. Cultism is a thing of pride to them and yes most times even politicians use them.. Ansarudeen school and saint James are 2very top cultist filled schools and they dislike eachother... Hmnn i was kinda happy when nysc ended cause those kids are something else...May God just have mercy...and d state government is wasting resources in this sector. The whole system is upside down.. This is y i don't support totally free education...or there must just be a check in place for weeding out characters like these cultists. Problem is what number will be left undecided undecided
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by ajisjaybay: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
na wa ooooooo secondary school cultist niger we strong oooooo but e don dey lagos since places like tolu complex gaskiya secondary school
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by kaylechy(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Ansar-ud-deen secondary schl was my ppa when i served in Osun state. We corpers really saw hell! It was exactly this time last year some group of boys chased us out from the school. Armed policemen later came αηδ arrested some of them. Aregbe even closed down the school but it was reopened after some months. Now they have started messing up again. Smh!
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by thegrinch(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Do you live in Osun State,
Do you want a Teaching Job?

Apalara Consults is Calling for All Interested in Teaching Jobs in the State of Osun to Register and drop their CVs for Employment Opportunities in the teaching Profession.

We represent over 100 Private Schools in Osun State.

Registration is Absolutely FREE.

Visit our Office at:
Block 4, Suite A13,
Okunola Shopping Complex
Beside Capital Hotel,
Dada Estate,
Osogbo

or Call: 081-3373-5507

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo) / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men / Suspected Thugs Destroy Proposed Dangote-affiliated Onitsha Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.